• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Coro Coro Scans

Does anyone else think Masukippa (Venus-fly-trap) is or should be related to Weepinbell line? The fact that they're both carnivorous plants is obvious but asides from that Masukippa also has the spots which are similar to the ones on Weepinbell/Victreebel and the leave arms which are also present on those two

I think it could go either way, it would be neat if Weepinbell split evolved like Gloom

I claim Mars and the Roselia (Subomi, and Roserade) as mine! >_< Seen here first people.

Btw, Shinou looks HUGE!!

Oh, and nice to see Koroboshi doesn't seem to be related to the fireflies at all.

Lots of interesting additions. (Roselia gets an evo and a pre-evo in this generation. 0_o) The electric Simba looks cute, and the "Round Mouse" is clearly a beaver. I also like the dinosaur, though its "Double Headbutt" attack most intrigues me. It could just be like Double Kick and hit twice but Headbutt is a good attack on its own (with a base attck of 70) so it can't be as simple as that...

Koroobooshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Gym Leader Is A Miner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*brain explodes from so many new pokemon* Also, I declare Dialga and Palkia to be the most awesome Dragon pokemon. This brings the total of new pokemon revealed to us so far to 32, 31 of which have names. The spiral tail cat remains nameless. That is not far off from Ru/Sa's 37, but we are not done yet, although I don't see any way for more new pokemon to get leaked, unless the demo throws a curve ball at us, which right now is highly unlikely.

Hopefully now the people that doubted the validity of the calendar with the Chansey prevo will believe in both now. And Korobooshi's got some better confirmation.

Finally...dinosaur Pokemon en masse. I can die happy now.

*squeeeeeeeeeee*

I LOVE the venus flytrap Pokémon. It's so cute in it's psychotic looking way!

My sister's going to love it too, I know - she's obsessed with carnivorous plants. She loves Victreebel something good, and she kept saying to me how she wished there were more carnivorous plants in this series, and maybe then she'd like it more... hee.

XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, Cool!!
But now I have to look at them again!!

Hey, Kasumi, at least you picked its type right! (but I like yours better too.. :'( )

Personally I like all of them though... but the first gym leader is beyond cool! I hope Hieuta's a ground type trainer!

The new guy does look like Brendon.. Its kind of odd (it would be funny if he was the 2nd gym leader). Hopefully he's in the game in some form. The Hamster also better evolve into a beaver because it gives itself away too much!

Also, how the heck is Parukia water and dragon? I guess it protects it from ice attacks, but its very weird! (I guess its because pearls are from underwater...)

Last edited:
Something just occured to me - there's a bagworm Pokémon? Maybe it's a pre-evolution of Pineco?

If so, here's hoping Brock's breeder role and long-kept Forretress finally both come into play more. I mean, he could breed one and give it to Ash or one of the other new characters as a gift.

And that would mean two Forretress eventually running around in the anime... X3

They look really cool. The baby Chansey's really grown on me, I didn't like it much at first, but this picture of it's really cute. The little lion thing is SOOOO cute, I'll definitely catch one. The Venus Flytrap is interesting. It does look like it could be a Weepinbell branch.

Something just occured to me - there's a bagworm Pokémon? Maybe it's a pre-evolution of Pineco?

I thought the exact same thing. I doubt it though...it would be interesting.\

I like them all...except Subomi, who is slowly growing on me like Pinpuku has.

Why has Roselia gotten all this attention in DP? .-.

:jaw drops: Is it just me or is Mars really, really hot? And honestly, I never expected Subomi to be Roselia's pre-evo. It's cool, though.

It definately looks like it will evolve but I'm hoping it will be a new line.

Brock needs to breed the next Azurill. For no reason other than to mess up the OrangeShippers. :p

Yeah when I first saw this I thought that it was the acuall bagworm of Pineco and the leaves like turn to the shell, but then again it's grass isn't it.

I think it might evolve into a flying bug myself. I googled it and it turns into a moth...

I like the Penus Flytrap too!

Yeah when I first saw this I thought that it was the acuall bagworm of Pineco and the leaves like turn to the shell, but then again it's grass isn't it.

No, it's Bug, like Pineco. ^^o

Anyone else think they should have given the Venus Flytrap a red speedo?

New Pokemon up to your arm pits. You'd think that the games were coming out or something.

None of them look all that interesting though.

Back
Top Bottom