• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Coro Coro Scans

I think if the new Bagworm was related to Pineco, we would've known since they advertised Subomi and baby-chansey being pre-evos....

AW RIGHT! -dances- New Pokemon!
My thoughts:

Korinku- Cuuuute. <3 Hope it evolves.
Subomi- I don't really get how it evolves into Roselia....and WHY IS ROSELIA GETTING ALL THIS ATTENTION? D:
Bippa- OMG. THAT IS SO CUTE. It will probably evolve and become this generation's Ratatta/Sentret/Zigzagoon. -hugglesquishes-
Pinpuku- Cuteness. Now we have Igglybuff, Cleffa, Smoochum, and this guy. :)
Zugaidosu and Tatetopusu- They're okay...I'm not that in love with them...I'll probably get Zugai. ^^
Minomucchi- Look at its face...X3 -giggles-
Masukippa- Weird.

Masukippa looks JUST how a Weepingbell spin-off would look...

Of course, I doubt he is one, since I'm sure CoroCoro would've told us,

Bippa + Tatetopusu (lol Triceratops) + Korobooshi = INSTANT LOVE.

And is it me or is Korinku some sort of homage to Kimba the White Lion?. :D

He has a simmlar color scheme to Lucario...........

And is it me or is Korinku some sort of homage to Kimba the White Lion?. :D

I noticed that too. Aside from the coloration, they're nearly identical.

Hmm...just some of my thoughts, that the Venus flytrap PokeMon will be related to Bellsprout somehow, kinda like Oddish/Bellossom. As far as all the other ones go, it's great to come home and see 10 new and awesome looking Pokemon have been revealed.

The rear end of Korinku makes me want to think it will evolve into something dark, which would be nice since we haven't seen any Dark/Electric pokemon yet.

Also is that thing just a like a sketch pad on that one page where it shows a poorly drawn Pikachu face.

Their is an Oekaki Board in the Union Room.

Kimba needs to grow an electric mane,.

Electric and dark would be a really cool combo for corinku! I hope they make it a lion and not a mouse/cat though... because it really looks like it can go anyway... (Plus a mane with lightening bolts is something cool)

masukippaqs1.png

:jaw drops: Is it just me or is Mars really, really hot? And honestly, I never expected Subomi to be Roselia's pre-evo. It's cool, though.

Mars is MINE, bee-otch! You lay off of her! She's MY creepy-spaced-out-evil team leader chick!!

Pistols at noon, gentlemen.

Or, take the baby Roselia and give me Mars, then we'll call it even.

Back
Top Bottom