• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New D/P Deoxys? (FAKE)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
ZOMGNewDeoxys.jpg

Source: http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/futaba.htm

Not 100% sure it's authentic or not, but its worth noting.

EDIT: It's been pretty much proven to be fake. But it still raises the question: What will Deoxys look like in D/P?

Last edited:
This thing is full of images that we have already seen, including the Weavile vs. Munchlax screen and the trainer outside the house screen. The edge of the thing also looks like it was artificially shaded.

I dunno, it sorta looks like a Scizor to me. Maybe another evo for him?

That's a good question to think about though, will Deoxys actually get new forms when you trade it to D/P?

This is actually something worth noting.

I'm not sure though, because it has two new DS lites being advertised with it. which is believeable. Plus it is plausible to have a new Deoxys form. It also doesn't look like Speed Deoxys... but the text being repeated at the top is a problem, also the image reminds me of when speed deoxys was revealed.

Even if this was fake, I think there'd be a chance to have a new deoxys

We've had attack, defence and speed forms already. If there are new forms, it won't be stat-themed...

I don';t like Deoxys and I will be glad if new form isn't in D/P.

Pokemon from the pic looks a lot like Scizor :/

Serebii says it's fake....
PokemonFrance says its fake....
Filb doesn't mention it.....

And I have to agree with him, I see parts of the Rukario and Speed Deoxys in that silouhette

EDIT: Plus, I heard the text mentions catching Lucario and a new Pokedex, which doesn't fit the scan.
And it was found on a japanese imageboard, which does post real info, but's it's as easy for me to post a fake here as it is their.

Last edited:
Kasumi-san said:
It's incredibly easy to take a DS Lite pic and colour it as desired. Ah, the wonders of photo editing.

Though there are limits - it's quite hard to turn a light coloured object into a dark coloured object and vice versa. The highlights are difficult to preserve...

Zhen Lin said:
Though there are limits - it's quite hard to turn a light coloured object into a dark coloured object and vice versa. The highlights are difficult to preserve...

Yeah, but I'm going to have to go against myself and say it is probably fake. It does say that unrelated stuff, which I can't exactly see to well, but I do see that it says lucario.

However I have to side with Kasumi because the size of the image permits mistakes in coloring. It looks like they may have used the white and the light blue DS lites for bases, and the DS text always felt off for me, even the resolution. It seemed much higher than it normally would be, as with this being some random page scan shrunken down to an icon rather than being a cover.

But there still can be a new deoxys, especailly if they add another stat (like Accuracy/ Evasion) or something significant to battles.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom