• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New D/P Deoxys? (FAKE)

It because a japanese imageboard posted it (they probably knew it was fake and amused), and since it was on a japanese site, people think it is 100% authentic...

Right, it's all the more easy that everybody can post his own pictures on this japanese tagboard. :mallet:

Et vive BabelFish :awww:

I don't like Deoxys and I have a hope that we won't get it in D/P. The shadows looks a lot like a shadow of Scizor. Someone said it was fake so I belive them. Probably its a fake pokemon.

It's fake because you wish it to be so?

Now that this Deoxys being fake is well established, can we speculate what Deoxys would be like when traded to Diamond and Pearl? Even if there is not a new form, we have normal/attack/defense/speed between the two games.

What form Deoxys is might even depend on what version it is traded from.

Someone suggested Deoxys keeps the form of the third gen game you transferred it from. Like if you trade it from Ru/Sa, it is the Normal Deoxys. Trade it from FR-Attack Deoxys. Trade from LG-Defense Deoxys. Trade from Emerald-Speed Deoxys.

I'd say it will either be that it remains as the type you traded it from or simply defaults to the R/S Deoxys.

I really don't see them making yet another new form, it'd only dig them into a hole where they'd have to for EVERY game. Plus, it's unlikely Deoxys will actually be attainable in D/P outside of trading so it seems a bit pointless.

Come on now. Why did you revive a two year old thread? Did you really think that this stuff from years past still matters anymore. Besides, necromancy is bad.

it does look fake but i think it might be real and comeing out in platinum

oh good god...

I can tolerate n00bism, but this kind of necromancy is worse than ferrariguy's antics in the HoS.
can I ask you a question- are you really 14? This is the sort of stuff I would expect from my 10 year old brother.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom