• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New D/P info

Yeah, but Castform is old xD
I like Team GoGo x3
I wonder why they never actually have Pokemon touch their opponent in the games. Like Crunch being teeth coming down on the other Pokemon instead of the Pokemon actually running over there and crunching them. :p

Melon, a user of SPP, translated new attacks:

-Hadou Bullet ( Lukario ): A combat type atack.
-Nature's Blessings ( Gombe ): Attack's effects and power varies with the hold item.
-Sashiosae ( Manyula ): Pokemon can't use their hold item.
-Totteoki ( Pachirisu ): Reflect all attacks.
-Aqua Jet ( Buysel ): Water type attack that always hits first.

Tema Gogo has ugly members with bad haircuts but the name is funny. XDD
About the attacks, Aqua Jet, and Hadou Bullet sound cool. ^^
About the Attack types, I'd guess:
Hadou Bullet: Steel
Nature's Blessings: Normal
Sashiosae: Dark
Totteoki: Electric or Normal...
Aqua Jet: Water, duh!

Those attacks may not be correct, Serebii is updating with better translations now.

We didn't get the starters, maybe we will get them at the Jungle Tour in a few days?

Pachirisu looks way too similar to Mudkip. 0_o

So is Totteoki a combination of Counter and Mirror Coat?

I checked Serebii again, and apparantly Hadou Bullet is now Wave Guiding Bomb and it is a Fighting attack, and Nature's Blessings is now Nature Spurt and it uses whatever berry Munch is holding. Rukario has an Ability called Humble Heart.

Sashiosae ( Manyula ): Pokemon can't use their hold item.
Woooooah, that's gonna mess up Choicebanders and Trickbanders big time.

This seems odd, in one of the scans, that shows info about the Jungle Tour (we may get new Pokemon their too, when is it?) Roselia is shown next to Lucario, then in game against Buoysel.

Possible that Chierimu is a baby?

Hmm...Cheri might be a baby Roselia. They look somewhat alike. But the weird thing is that Roselia doesn't do the Eggplant thing. Maybe it will in D/P..?
Someone said that Rukario has a gender so it might not be Legendary, but I still think it is Legendary becuase Latios has a gender and so does Latias and they are still legendaries.

Pah, people perpetually changing their translations. Details here.

Various events are being held at stations on the JR Yamanote line in Tōkyō. More details about that and Jungle Tour later...

Woah. Serebii was wrong about a bunch of the names...Hadou Bullet became Wave-Guiding Bomb became Aura Blast. :O

And Team GoGo, is back to Team Galaxy!

And it seems you can download the new Pokemon at the Jungle Tour to use, includign Roselia with a big surprise!

Roselia's surprise...Cheri? :O
Aww man. Team GoGo was funny xDDD

They're possibly revamping Roselia, huh? Awesome, it has such a great movepool and such crummy stats.

I wonder if that would increase the odds of Drew staying on in the anime for Shinou? :D[/one track mind]

I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up with a baby Chirerimu in his upcoming episode.

Better yet, Wakana should return! She needs the full set of Drew pre-evos.

I say we party as we have reached 400 Pokemon on this day!

Diaruga is better than Perukia because it doesn't have those shoulder things and looks more like an actual creature than a mecha.

It's about time they had a sqirrel pokemon. I wonder what type it is.

I wonder if Chierimu evolves? It's evolution is probably ugly since Chierimu is cute.

The purple thing...I agree with what everyone else is saying, ew! What is it supposed to be, anyway? A robot scorpion with arms?

Team Galaxy - Worst Villain Name Ever.

If the girl does indeed replace May in the anime (like some are speculating in the anime forums), I hope she's more tomboyish than May.

I'm gonna say it right here....

Dorapion is the most kickass Pokemon ever and Team Rocket should get it so it appears every episode.

Back
Top Bottom