• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New D/P info

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
The games are to be released on 28 Sept.

the new legendaries are called パルキア Parukia & ディアルガ Diaruga.

パルキア Parukia will debut on Peal, and it has the ability to distort space.
ディアルガ Diaruga will debut on Diamond, and it has the ability to control time.

Also, a new TV anime season, called Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, is coming this fall.

Hmm, we were so close to guessing the name. Too bad the little dots and circles don't show up in low-res scans.

Rival.png

This guy is on the scan, a rival?

And we should get the other Pokemon soon, as well.

Space & time? o.o That's cool, but we already had a time pokemon. I wonder how that's going to work. o.o Maybe I misunderstand and Celebi is simply a time traveller. Their names begin with their version name, how interesting. I still have no idea what Diaruga is supposed to be other than a dinosaur thing.

We've seen both the male and female characters in the Prof's lab in one of the screenshots, so it's a fair indication that your rival will be the gender you do not choose again.

He could be another Wally (He even looks a bit like him) or he could be a gym leader. Or he could simply be a random piece of trainer art. If this Coro Coro is all about the Pokémon (We should get the starters in the other scans), then it's likely that next month will focus on the characters, the evil teams etc. He may be in that issue, he may not. *shrugs*

Edit: also, concerning their names, I don't see Parukia lasting the translation. Though I have no idea what they could modify it to. Kaiorca and Kyogre are in hindsight pretty likely but no-one would have guessed it before Kyogre's name was announced.

The two new legendaries should combine into a TARDIS Pokemon. ^__^

Here's a cleaned up scan of Parukia and Diaruga Pokefrance made

legendairesdp.jpg

I personally like Diaruga better, he's cool.

Tons Of Other Scans HERE

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109733

GOD! The squirrel looks like another Pika clone, but my god the purple one looks beast!

Apparently, Perap is Flying/Normal.
Lucario has a gender, so it most likely isn't ledgendary.
Touch screen used for choosing attacks, items, and stuff for battle. Also to see stats of Pokemon (Weavile has low Sp. Atk, apparently XD)
The evil Team is Team Galaxy, lol.
Those three aren't starters most likely, as they are Plant, Electric, and Poison/Dark.

Flower is Chierimu, Squirrel is Pachirissu, and the freaky scorpion is Dorapion.

Last edited:
No. It's an attack.

And I knew the instant I saw that, EVERYONE was going to think it was a Pokemon >_>.

But the attack looks like a Pokemon. o_o What attack is that?

Anyway, onto the new stuff.
Pachiiii! I love it! I claim him as my Pokemon!! -huggles-
Cheri is cute, it looks like a flower.
The other thing is HIDEOUS!!! EWWWW! Omg. These can't be the starters if THAT is one of them. Darn.
Anybody know what types Pachi and Cheri are?

And the legends:
Diaruga is cooler. I'd love to ride on him. :O
The other one is okay, but kind of scary xD

I thought it too, for a sec.

Now, everyone thinks that pic of Manyula getting hit with Crunch is some kind of clam.

And I heard something about how Chierimu (the flower), hides in the eggplants unless Sunny Day is used. That would be....interesting.

Chierimu is Grass
Pachissu is Electric (pikachu!)
Dorapion is Dark/ Poison, so I doubt it's a Gligar evo.

I could tell it was Manyula, but the other one...the Cheri eggplant thingie makes sense, because in the first picture it look like the thing I posted, and in the second picture it is standing in place of the "Eggplant". That's cool. :)
Cherimu is not grass/fire? That's strange.
Pachi! I have chosen you to be the Electric Pokemon on my D/P team! Welcome aboard! -picks it up and puts on shoulder- xDDDD

Cherimu is the Sakura Pokemon, and it has a ability called "Flower Head".

Serebii says it's the Eggplant unless sunny day is in use.

Aww, cool! =D Maybe other Pokemon will be able to do similar things!

Hmm, this issue ha slots of new attacks, but they haven't been translated yet...

Apparently, Dorapion knows Cross Poison.
Lucario can use a Hadou-Beam like in the movie.
Buoysel has a water jet attack where it dissapears as it does it, presumbably it flies at the opponent.

Whaaaaa....

Serebii now says the new evil team ain't Galaxy.....it's....Team GoGo!

That would explain the double G on their outifts.

Perap has some new ability called Unstable Gait?

Back
Top Bottom