• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New D/P info

YES! XD

This gives me alot of hope that Fearow, Pinsir, and some other Pokemon in need of evolution will get one. But I hope we get a R/S evo....maybe Roselia.

And Scott, I'm sure you may be happy at the part of the video where Pachirisu is being decorated with a crown, that may mean contests will return....

EDIT: Someone check the trademakr site quick for new names, they may have Electabuzz's evos and the silouhettes on the site.

Habunake said:
And Scott, I'm sure you may be happy at the part of the video where Pachirisu is being decorated with a crown, that may mean contests will return....

You're right...this does look like a Contest thing...

4.png

There's even a ribbon on the bottom of the screen. :eek:

Omg.
Electabuzz evo! Yay! I'm usually not the person that likes that kind of Pokemon, (and by that kind I mean big and fat) but it makes me SO EXCITED!! I can't wait for these games!!
Omg. Dressing up Pokemon. :O I hope they'll get to keep it outside of the "contests" thingie so you can have little Pokemon with bows on in battle. =D I can't wait to dress up a Pachi!
Hey...about the new sillouettes...look closely at the one with the pink background...it has petals, shaped...JUST LIKE CHERI! Cheri evo??

Edit: I looked closer at the sillouettes...in Habunake's close-up picture, the second yellow sillouette the top left has AIPOM'S EARS. I think I found the Aipom evo! =D

Yeah, alot of people have noticed the Aipom resemblance.

Personally, the one near Patchirisu looks like a Pidgey.

Yay for Aipom evo! x3
Hmm..I can't make out the other ones. They're too blurry. But if the ones I said are true (Cheri's evo and Aipom's evo) then that leaves four sillouettes. The starters and one more random Pokemon??

I LOVE the music in the battle scenes, can't wait to hear that in the anime.

Well, it could be a "Rayquaza", or the one in the middle might be the "Jirachi"...

Edit: Oh wait. Isn't Manaphy the Jirachi of D/P?

Maybe, but they may have more....

Either that, or it will just be a random figurine of one of the D/P Pokemon...

Habunake said:
Their are some silouhettes at the bottom left, unfortunately they are obscured.

Here are close ups of em

http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newpokesje4.jpg

Wow, I've been to that site so many times and I still didn't see those, pathetic! :p

This is really cool, unfortunately I won't be here to see them revealled, but the two on the far right of your image are just the statues that we've seen.

It does look like an Aipom too~! Hopefully it looks really cool, also I hope they stick in a Stableye and Farfeth'd evo... but more and more makes me wonder how many Pokemon are added to this game. I do want all new ones too, but they still seem to be adding off shoots. Because of this it makes me think more and more that there will be significantly more than 500 pokemon in the game... Maybe 600, 650, 700 !? (maybe not 700, but still its a lot!)

I think about somewhere around the middle 500's seem about correct. That's already about 200 Pokemon, and I don't think there going to go any higher than that.

Their's 401 revealed Pokemon so far, not counting the silouhettes..XD

Hm, so will we go up to 450 this time or 500?

I'm guessing the latter, with Manaphy being the 501. (Did Manpahy get a Pokedex number yet?)

Hm, so will we go up to 450 this time or 500?

I'm guessing the latter, with Manaphy being the 501. (Did Manpahy get a Pokedex number yet?)

450 would be a waste. That would be 64 new Pokemon total. And a great deal of those have already been revealed to be pre-evolutions or new evolutions of old Pokemon. Add in the starters and you only have room for a Pidgey, Ratatta, and one or two others and that's it.

501 makes sense to me, although they might go over that. I'm not sure if I want them too - 386 was such a strange number to stop on.

Umm 2 of those 6 shadows are actually shadows of the 2 figurines that are given away and not of new Pokemon

I'm guessing you means the ones on the blue and red backgrounds, correct?

Habunake said:
Anyone checked the Trademark site as of late?

No, there is nothing to report.

386 is a special enough number to us programmers - it's the name of the first 32-bit Intel processor. 384 is also a reasonably special number - it's 28 + 27.

Back
Top Bottom