• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Hey just outta curiosity, how experienced with mafia are you?
I have a reasonable number of matches (from elsewhere on the net) under my belt. Though I only said that line in partial jest in order to keep up the atmosphere of Dangan Ronpa.

I think HD was hinting miller.
But while I have you here, I feel the need to ask you to elaborate on this.

If we can conclude the Miller is down it saves time having to comb through every single Cop Check to make sure they suspect is legit.

Looking at Tood's vote and Timeaus interaction with them it looks like Tood is onto something.

Vote: Space

I have a reasonable number of matches (from elsewhere on the net) under my belt. Though I only said that line in partial jest in order to keep up the atmosphere of Dangan Ronpa.
Did you read the previous game?
And do you have experience with the Janitor role?

But while I have you here, I feel the need to ask you to elaborate on this.

If we can conclude the Miller is down it saves time having to comb through every single Cop Check to make sure they suspect is legit.
Ok so the main stuff that make me think HD was a Miller were these at EoD:

No problem for me there if it doesn’t get ne Nightkilled.
It’s good that ExLight has me as a Null because then he doesn’t waste a Cop Check on me.

He's afraid of getting nightkilled (but was fine with being lynched, when the worries are usually the other way around since lynching wastes Day Phase which is more important for Town to take down scum) and says he's glad I won't "waste a Cop Check on me".

It's really circumstantial but assuming he was town (since if he was indept he would either be against getting lynched or actually want me to cop him) the first message suggests Babysitter/Miller, and the second message suggests Miller; which leaves Miller as the common point. I'll look back at some of his other posts to see if I can find other possible softs that may push against/in-favor of these, but these stood as softs to me and I'm wondering if scum also thought that (since the Singer role would be a free rolecop for them) when killing him or if it was for some non mechanical reason.

Uhhh, why on earth are there 4 votes on Space with no reason other than *blink blink* for the initial and people just following along. I really would like to hear more @Tood

Thanks for the check, Ex, not sure how much I wanted that but thanks.

HD is an odd choice, but that could mean he was onto something so it's worth taking a look at his readlist again.

Uhhh, why on earth are there 4 votes on Space with no reason other than *blink blink* for the initial and people just following along. I really would like to hear more @Tood
It's not like I can say much since roleclaiming isn't allowed. :confused_emoji:

But I have a good reason to believe that Space is responsible for HD's death and/or the hiding of his role.

It's not like I can say much since roleclaiming isn't allowed. :confused_emoji:

But I have a good reason to believe that Space is responsible for HD's death and/or the hiding of his role.
Gotcha, fair enough

Vote: Space

Fortunately for us I don't think hammer rules are in play, so it's not like we can't discuss other stuff in the meanwhile.
I am curious as to what people think of Zinnlav, not only did they not appear to vote last round but their spamming of pics doesn't seem to be adding much. On the one hand it screams Jester looking to be lynched, but then I can't help but worry that might be a double-bluff and they're actually Mafia who are trying to fool us. :unsure:

I am curious as to what people think of Zinnlav, not only did they not appear to vote last round but their spamming of pics doesn't seem to be adding much. On the one hand it screams Jester looking to be lynched, but then I can't help but worry that might be a double-bluff and they're actually Mafia who are trying to fool us. :unsure:

ZinnLav's play reminds me of a previous player who was an sk only spamming gifs and the sk won by doing that. I am paranoid of ZinnLav being an sk because of this.

ZinnLav's play reminds me of a previous player who was an sk only spamming gifs and the sk won by doing that. I am paranoid of ZinnLav being an sk because of this.
I wouldn't worry too much about Zinnlav being Korekiyo the Serial Killer because the no Name/Role-Claiming rule has substantially nerfed that Role assuming it still works the same.

Still, it might be worth putting them on high on the list of people the Cop should Check. Something to keep in mind for later.

Wow RIP HumanDawn. I can only hope that your death will give us a clue as to the culprits.

Okay, first things first. I want to hear from the three peeps who didn't vote last round. How do you plead?
@Death Meta Apres Midi , @Soulmaster and @ZinnLav

Huh, not even waiting to hear a single argument before voting? Strikes me as unwise Tood...unless you know something we don't. Blink twice if you do.
Commencing readback

1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
8. @Space
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Snowy
16. @Soulmaster

HumanDawn has been Nightkilled.

View attachment 141078
Surviving Students: 14

It is now Day 2. Starting now, you have 48 hours to vote for who to lynch.
20181028003408_1.jpg
Wow RIP HumanDawn. I can only hope that your death will give us a clue as to the culprits.

Okay, first things first. I want to hear from the three peeps who didn't vote last round. How do you plead?
@Death Meta Apres Midi , @Soulmaster and @ZinnLav

Huh, not even waiting to hear a single argument before voting? Strikes me as unwise Tood...unless you know something we don't. Blink twice if you do.
20181021172544_1.jpg

Thanks for the check, Ex, not sure how much I wanted that but thanks.

HD is an odd choice, but that could mean he was onto something so it's worth taking a look at his readlist again.
20200730194759_1.jpg

20181021005809_1.jpg

20181021050501_1.jpg

I'm too tired to be coherent so I'll make more of an actual post tomorrow but for now: I'm not sure what I can say (or ask) and cant say given the roleclaim ban. So all I can say right now is that I didn't have anything to do with the kill or janitoring, but it makes sense that Tood would assume that I did.

Back
Top Bottom