• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I'm too tired to be coherent so I'll make more of an actual post tomorrow but for now: I'm not sure what I can say (or ask) and cant say given the roleclaim ban. So all I can say right now is that I didn't have anything to do with the kill or janitoring, but it makes sense that Tood would assume that I did.
Makes sense how?

We lost another town player in during the night? And seems someone really did not want us to know what HumanDawn's role is, that's a little worrisome.

Only questions I have for now since we don't know who HumanDawn was, much less who killed them:
- Is @Tood able to tell us anything at all on why they suspect @Space had something to do with HumanDawn's death?
- Why is ZinnLav only speaking to us through Danganronpa v3 screencaps?

Role "claiming" might not be allowed but there are other ways to try to figure out a person's Role.

Namely ExLight made a solid argument on why HD may have been either the Miller or the Babysitter based on their cryptic dialogue before getting shot.

Therefore Space doesn't have to state their own Role but maybe explain as best they can why Tood would suspect them.

Okay, how about from the previous day phase?
TheCapsFan and ExLight (for awhile), the more ExLight spoke though, the more inclined I became to believe they probably aren't scum. TheCapsFan posting lead me to think they were scum but seems that was a pretty terrible judgment of character on my part. I probably should have waited longer before casting a vote on who I thought was scum yesterday.

I've never played in a game with no claiming before so this is weird not knowing what the information is. can I ask @Tood

what percentage chance would you give for Space being mafia?

Since we know that there's a Janitor here then I'm going to have to guess that Space is suspected of being that Janitor and Tood is probably Watcher and watched Human last night, thereby seeing Space visiting Human. I guess no one else must have visited him, though? Because if there were anyone else who did, then they'd also be potential maf. Of course, I don't know if Tood is watcher, but it's heavily inferred.

yeah reading over that seems like it is the case. Space has also seemingly admitted to vising human, which takes away the possibility of Tood faking info as mafia which is what I was worried about as it seems easy to do.

Vote Space

It's all up to Space now to come up with a counter-argument or this could be a quick decision. :O

Why a quick decision? I don’t see any reason to rush lynch. Especially since they haven’t shown up yetWe still have enough time to talk about other things. Are you sus of anybody else?

ZinnLav's play reminds me of a previous player who was an sk only spamming gifs and the sk won by doing that. I am paranoid of ZinnLav being an sk because of this.

Still enough players in the game, so shouldn’t be a big priority atm. His most recent post says he isn’t a killer though. Is this usually his gimmick?

Well, I'm pretty confident that Space is maf and I'm not even sure what argument Space could come up with considering there's no roleclaiming and it would seem like her role might be the only thing she could use to save/defend herself.

I'll just go ahead and say that my other scum read is Frozen Fennec. Would definitely be willing to pursue a lynch on them come the next day phase.

Janitor is probably passive, I’d assume they saw the killer.

wasn't last game

and speaking of last game, I was janitor and what is the chance of me being that again this game?

So at this point I'm not sure what I can say, can't explain what I was doing, and Tood probably can't say if anyone else visited HumanDawn as well since they just singled me out by voting and blinking.

Therefore Space doesn't have to state their own Role but maybe explain as best they can why Tood would suspect them.

given the situation, not sure how?

I probably should have waited longer before casting a vote on who I thought was scum yesterday.

It's not a good look how blase you were about it the previous phase.

Vote: Zinnlav

I'm not buying there's a post restriction, at this point it just seems detrimental/distracting to town and as a ways of contribution without actual contribution. I mean, the images amuse me but they're not helpful

I know Chevywolf30 claimed neighborizer but since things are different this game, I'm still suspicious of him. curious if he did neighborize anyone or not last phase.

We lost another town player in during the night? And seems someone really did not want us to know what HumanDawn's role is, that's a little worrisome.

Only questions I have for now since we don't know who HumanDawn was, much less who killed them:
- Is @Tood able to tell us anything at all on why they suspect @Space had something to do with HumanDawn's death?
- Why is ZinnLav only speaking to us through Danganronpa v3 screencaps?
20181027222125_1.jpg

My current reads for who I think scum is? From today's postings only, the only player who seems really weird and scum-like seems to be ZinnLav due to their posting style which comes off as cryptic to me.
20200919203707_1.jpg

@ZinnLav probably has a post restriction. Can you vote?
Vote: Grande Homme

Back
Top Bottom