• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Yea, I said my Soulmaster Town result as soon as soon as day started. He's only scum if he's the godfather, which is unlikely.

I agree with this, actually.

Death Meta Apres Midi townlean for me now. Towncore if Timaeus flips scum, lmao.

It's not that unlikely lol. If you've copped scum, there's a 50% chance you're getting a town result

On the spoiler HD posted there actually is no evidence of a GF or is that just not written there? Do you guys usually have one?

Frozen's reason for clearing the cop is absolutely hilarious actually and i've gone back and forth about 3 times on what I think about it

I've just gotten through my first read of everything and still missing a lot of stuff but my first thoughts are Tood being town obviously but also leaning town on ExLight, think the early cop claim seems a bit too off for something he'd do as scum, has looked better since then. Kind of unsure on Frozen Fennec.

Going to look back again.

It's not that unlikely lol. If you've copped scum, there's a 50% chance you're getting a town result
I copped them N1, lol. So it was before Space got lynched.

I think the issue with this is assuming I hit scum. It would be right if I were guaranteed to cop scum but since I could check pretty much anyone then there was a chance I just straight up hit town lol.

15 players when entering N1, possibly only 1 godfather, so I have 1/15 chance of targeting it and getting a faulty result that clears scum. 3 mafiosos at the time meant 3/15 (aka 1/5) of me hitting a mafioso. Result gave name and exact alignment, so assuming the game isn’t bastard to the point of lying about these unfairly I wasn’t redirected and we can safely exclude the chances of Soulmaster being at least indept.
Right now we have uh 13 players, if we assume HD was town then 2 indept and 2 mafia probably, so 9 town. So 9 or 10 players would show as town (considering miller may or may not be dead) so the odds of soulmaster actually being godfather are either 1/9 or 1/10 so like 10-11.11%.

I copped them N1, lol. So it was before Space got lynched.

I think the issue with this is assuming I hit scum. It would be right if I were guaranteed to cop scum but since I could check pretty much anyone then there was a chance I just straight up hit town lol.

15 players when entering N1, possibly only 1 godfather, so I have 1/15 chance of targeting it and getting a faulty result that clears scum. 3 mafiosos at the time meant 3/15 (aka 1/5) of me hitting a mafioso. Result gave name and exact alignment, so assuming the game isn’t bastard to the point of lying about these unfairly I wasn’t redirected and we can safely exclude the chances of Soulmaster being at least indept.
Right now we have uh 13 players, if we assume HD was town then 2 indept and 2 mafia probably, so 9 town. So 9 or 10 players would show as town (considering miller may or may not be dead) so the odds of soulmaster actually being godfather are either 1/9 or 1/10 so like 10-11.11%.

Yes but what i'm saying is as we stand the odds are the same for anyone else being scum too if you'd copped them town it would be a flip of a coin as to whether your result was accurate or not assuming there is a godfather in the game

Actually I feel like cop-checking-godfather-N1 is kind of a Monty Hall Problem, true odds might be 1/15 actually (6.67%). This should maybe effectively clear Soulmaster unless I got really unlucky.

Yes but what i'm saying is as we stand the odds are the same for anyone else being scum too if you'd copped them town it would be a flip of a coin as to whether your result was accurate or not assuming there is a godfather in the game
oh hm, I think I see what you mean

Hmm, I'm actually a bit conflicted if we did the right move. Unfortunately since we hit the Janitor scum could possibly be able to take both me and Tood down tonight Night, maybe; Babysitter trying to protect or roles that might disrupt scum are important now. At least we managed to get rid of one of them easily. I might as well try to rush a readslist but it's prolly hard to come with something decent since we only really had D1 and it was kinda focused on me.

Actually I feel like cop-checking-godfather-N1 is kind of a Monty Hall Problem, true odds might be 1/15 actually (6.67%). This should maybe effectively clear Soulmaster unless I got really unlucky.

oh hm, I think I see what you mean

Hmm, I'm actually a bit conflicted if we did the right move. Unfortunately since we hit the Janitor scum could possibly be able to take both me and Tood down tonight Night, maybe; Babysitter trying to protect or roles that might disrupt scum are important now. At least we managed to get rid of one of them easily. I might as well try to rush a readslist but it's prolly hard to come with something decent since we only really had D1 and it was kinda focused on me.
There was a game I played recently as town Cop where I caught someone easily on play D1, that player is generally pretty strong as town and would be an asset so I wanted to cop them to make sure. He actually ended up being the godfather and I got a town result on him which obviously gave me great pause, I still read him extremely scum on play but obviously was halted by the result. However as the game went on and we caught other scum, none of them flipped GF until we were just looking for one more scum. The more scum flipped non-GF the less valid the cop result was. With just the GF left at large the cop result I had was completely invalidated as there was a 100% chance that my cop result would have been incorrect due to the godfather role, I then went on to get that player lynched easily and we won the game. What i'm saying is that with (probably) 2 scum left in this game, you are down to a 50% chance of having a valid cop result assuming we are playing with a GF. Hope that helps clear it up

I wonder if Todd can target himself and if he'd get a result even if something happened to his power
That could prevent scum from taking him down this night

SpaceTood, Feenie, ExLight, Jinjo, Soulmaster, Jeff Peak Passenger, Timaeus, Grande Homme
Chevywolf30Space
Grande HommeZinnLav

Space has been lynched.

Space was Kirumi Tojo, Mafia Janitor.

View attachment 141156

Surviving Students: 13

Night 2 starts now. You have 24 hours to submit your Night Actions.
20181021053852_1.jpg

Zinnlav probably town because I don't think a teammate would be the first person to shed doubt on a post restriction.

Why, what makes you say that?
For me it was the manner in which she cleared the cop who was being suspected at the time. It was a trivial reason to clear them which I don't think scum does at that juncture because there is suspicion on a strong role so you're more likely to take that side.

As I said above though I've gone back and forth on it in my head a couple times

For me it was the manner in which she cleared the cop who was being suspected at the time. It was a trivial reason to clear them which I don't think scum does at that juncture because there is suspicion on a strong role so you're more likely to take that side.

As I said above though I've gone back and forth on it in my head a couple times
How did she clear the cop, though? I'm either missing this or just seeing it and not understanding.

Back
Top Bottom