• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

What is the consensus on Zinn?

I'm still not convinced the PR is real based on the fact 6 flips in we have a carbon copy of the last game which had no exisiting PR.

The issue is that I don't have a whole lot of reason to suspect them outside of that albeit it's hard to have a reason when all they're posting is meme's which i'm not really bothering to look at.

The other issue is you can fake a PR and not be scum.

I'm still not convinced the PR is real based on the fact 6 flips in we have a carbon copy of the last game which had no exisiting PR.

The issue is that I don't have a whole lot of reason to suspect them outside of that albeit it's hard to have a reason when all they're posting is meme's which i'm not really bothering to look at.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same with all of this. I'm worried about Zinn possibly being the SK, but I have no real basis for that.

@Soulmaster Thoughts?

Yes, I was conflicted as I got info on both. But now that one flipped scum, I believe he’s town.

Getting info on both players makes me think one was mafia and the other is town or sk.

I'm having a look at the current players who are alive.

Tood - Space got lynched because of Tood.
Chevy - Softed their role.
Grande Homme - Said he had info on Fennec.
Feenie - Has been scum reading Fennec since day 1 and immediately votes Fennec on day 3.
Soulmaster - Came up as innocent from ExLight's result.

I'm town reading the 5 players above on the list. On day 1 HumanDawn made a list of the roles from last Danganronpa game and said there were 3 mafia, sk, and jester. We got 2 mafia dead and if I am to guess right if this is the same setup from last Danganronpa game then that would mean mafia, sk, and jester are on this list below and I'm guessing there is 1 town I named on the list below.

ZinnLav
Death Meta
Rainbow Cloud
Jeff

Frozen FennecFeenie, Tood, Rainbow Cloud, Chevywolf30, Grande Homme, Jinjo, Jeff Peak Passenger, Death Meta Apres Midi, ZinnLav
FeenieFrozen Fennec

Frozen Fennec has been lynched!

Frozen Fennec was Gonta Gokuhara, 1x Strongman.

View attachment 141260
Surviving Students: 10

Thus, the 24 hours you have to submit your actions for Night 3 start now!
20181026005858_1.jpg
What is the consensus on Zinn?
20181027230021_1.jpg

20181025212754_1.jpg

Feenie - Has been scum reading Fennec since day 1 and immediately votes Fennec on day 3.

I'm town reading the 5 players above on the list. On day 1 HumanDawn made a list of the roles from last Danganronpa game and said there were 3 mafia, sk, and jester. We got 2 mafia dead and if I am to guess right if this is the same setup from last Danganronpa game then that would mean mafia, sk, and jester are on this list below and I'm guessing there is 1 town I named on the list below.

ZinnLav
Death Meta
Rainbow Cloud
Jeff
20181025193548_1.jpg

ZinnLav
Death Meta
Rainbow Cloud
Jeff
Yeah, the players listed here are kind of in a gray area for me. I'm thinking that of these choices, Jeff is the most suspect. Zinn seems like an independent - which could be bad if Zinn is the SK. But Zinn could also be a jester, so I'm not sure on that front.

ZinnLav
Death Meta
Rainbow Cloud
Jeff
Similar feelings on those first four with them also being my town reads or leans but not seeing Ex's result as a reason to trust Soulmaster, of the two scum to flip we haven't seen a Godfather and I've not really seen anything from his posts that makes me trust him either.

I think scum and/or third parties probably lie somewhere in this group:

ZinnLav
Jinjo
Soulmaster
Jeff
Death Meta

Concerned about Zinn potentially being something sinister hiding behind that supposed post restriction whether it's fake or not. Concerned about yourself, Soul and Jeff as I feel you three could be flying under the radar at this point as your posts haven't really been bad or stood out but I'm not getting town vibes from them either. And concerned about Death Meta as while they've been particularly active and involved in the game more than the others I still can't shake the feeling they could be scum trying to lead the town.

Similar feelings on those first four with them also being my town reads or leans but not seeing Ex's result as a reason to trust Soulmaster, of the two scum to flip we haven't seen a Godfather and I've not really seen anything from his posts that makes me trust him either.

I think scum and/or third parties probably lie somewhere in this group:

ZinnLav
Jinjo
Soulmaster
Jeff
Death Meta

Concerned about Zinn potentially being something sinister hiding behind that supposed post restriction whether it's fake or not. Concerned about yourself, Soul and Jeff as I feel you three could be flying under the radar at this point as your posts haven't really been bad or stood out but I'm not getting town vibes from them either. And concerned about Death Meta as while they've been particularly active and involved in the game more than the others I still can't shake the feeling they could be scum trying to lead the town.

Take jinjo off this list, they town

Back
Top Bottom