• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Nah, I just don't feel like having to do homework to enjoy a game.

I'll do it.

The previous game of this set-up can be found here:

These are all the roles:

Town Roles

1x Vigilante
1x Deathproof
Vanilla
Cop
Gender Voter (as explained by ExLight)
Vanilla
Babysitter/2x Ninja Vigilante
Musician+Miller
Neighborizer
Watcher
Jack-Of-All-Trades

Mafia Roles

1x Strongman
2x Janitor
Role Cosplayer

Independent Roles

Specific Serial Killer who killed women
Jester

---

And this is a version of the list with the characters. Be warned as they are massive case spoilers:

Town Roles
Ryoma Hoshi - 1x Vigilante
Rantaro Amami -1x Deathproof
Himiko Yumeno - Vanilla
Shuichi Saihara - Cop
Tenko Chabashira - Gender Voter (as explained by ExLight)
Angie Yonaga - Vanilla
Maki Harukawa - Babysitter/2x Ninja Vigilante
Kaede Akamatsu - Musician+Miller
Kaito Momota - Neighborizer
K1-B0 - Watcher
Miu Iruma - Jack-Of-All-Trades

Mafia Roles

Gonta Gokuhara - 1x Strongman
Kirumi Tojo - 2x Janitor
Tsumugi Shirogane - Role Cosplayer

Independent Roles

Korekiyo Shinguji - Specific Serial Killer who killed women
Kokichi Oma - Jester

Because I’m a dummy and misremembered how Tenko worked. I think she places two votes on a male character but my stupid brain remembered it as half a vote on female characters.

Unvote

But even if it was half a vote on a female character, then voting yourself to try to prove that with two other votes on you wouldn't prove that you are or are not Tenko.

Hmm, right off the bat it’s actually surprisingly tricky to tell. I’d say one of you three new players and Chevy are more likely to get pushed for a lynch since our meta with you all is more limited.

I don't understand what you're trying to mean here? Just because they are new players doesn't mean we will be more okay voting them. If they act suspicious or don't even act that much, then they will be on the chopping block. It all depends on how they act. You saying they are more likely to be pushed as an easy lynch makes no sense - I would argue in my case that there metas of players I know of more than them that would be easier lynches to do.

And because I expected people to collaborate and remove the votes from me to self-vote too.

I have never self-voted as scum and see no point in doing that unless someone is a Jester. I presented a plan that required it and self-voted to show commitment despite the growing wagon on me.

I really dislike your push on me and the fact you’re trying to use another player’s meta to make a push when you’re well aware I often get lynched D1 as town is a massive red flag to me.

If you expected people to collaborate that badly, you would have mentioned everyone and pushed for it instead of only saying the strategy and doing it.

"I have never self-voted as scum" yet. Yeah, I don't buy that you really self-voted for the Tenko thing. Could even just be an excuse to get them off from the start, which makes more sense considering how bad the idea is as I explain in the next quote I answer.

Also, it's not about another player's meta - it's a general scummy strategy to get votes off you or make a player/s look bad for voting you. It also actually worked on me, so it wasn't a bad strategy at all. You being lynched Day 1 as Town doesn't mean you can't ever be lynched Day 1 as Mafia.

The vote could show up in the midphase votecount, we wouldn’t waste a whole day on it.
And having a townclear D1 is a lot more tricky than it sounds. Stuff like Innocent Children are actually less likely to get killed because they’re a safe guess for Doctors/Watchers, and I doubt scum would rather use something like n-shot Strongman (which was Gonta’s role in the first game) on a conditional Double Voter over a more significant role.

Hard disagree here. Mafia learning of more roles in the open is detrimental for Town. That's just one less player for Mafia to focus on in the beginning and one higher chance of killing a power role like Cop/Doctor/Watcher etc.. Sure, the Town would have a clear knowing that the player says honest opinions, but that doesn't mean it would of much help - they would be able to know as much as we do and there's a low chance of them being lynched already anyway. In the case of stuff like the Innocent Child, they usually out as one when they are in trouble of being lynched. We do not start games asking for an Innocent Child to use their role immediately in the case they exist, and I would think that you would know that.

The only exception to this is for roles like Miller where it is ideal to claim it first in Day 1 so in case they are Cop checked they have an alibi for flipping Mafia.

Hell, a better way of carrying out the plan is that in the case that the player is about to be lynched, then they claim it. As simple as that. The voting itself would help prove it naturally, so voting yourself as you did makes even less sense.

Lmao, that’s fair. It just helps us brace ourselves a bit for what might come.

Vote: HumanDawn
for the argument I already presented which may or may not be OMGUS.

It's OMGUS ( or OMGYGM, Oh My God You Got Me! :M ).

Also, lol, "argument" -> "I really dislike your push on me" & "You know how often I am mislynched as Town Day 1!" ¯\_(ツ)_/.¯

I don't understand what you're trying to mean here? Just because they are new players doesn't mean we will be more okay voting them. If they act suspicious or don't even act that much, then they will be on the chopping block. It all depends on how they act. You saying they are more likely to be pushed as an easy lynch makes no sense - I would argue in my case that there metas of players I know of more than them that would be easier lynches to do.
Suspicious is a really easy label when you don’t know someone’s playstyle. If they’re naturally scummy they act “suspicious” even when playing as town, and that’s where meta information comes to play. Not having it will always make stuff that is NAI seem scummy.

Not only that but scum might push them thinking they’re inexperienced and less likely to defend themselves.

Hard disagree here. Mafia learning of more roles in the open is detrimental for Town. That's just one less player for Mafia to focus on in the beginning and one higher chance of killing a power role like Cop/Doctor/Watcher etc.
Also higher chances of them shooting SK/Jester/a Babysitter targeting them/Deathproof, lol. This argument goes both ways. If setups is the same Scum is very unlikely to shoot or block those unless they get lucky considering they didn’t seem to have rolecop nor roleblock.

The only exception to this is for roles like Miller where it is ideal to claim it first in Day 1 so in case they are Cop checked they have an alibi for flipping Mafia.
I find kinda funny you’re pushing for a Miller claim when we’re considering a Miller+Singer that would result in scum learning a role if they got shot.

Also, lol, "argument" -> "I really dislike your push on me" & "You know how often I am mislynched as Town Day 1!" ¯\_(ツ)_/.¯
No, my argument is that you’re aware me self voting isn’t part of my meta as scum, so you decide to use Midorikawa’s meta to attempt force something. I’m also aware that you don’t shy away from attempt to push for veterans lynches early on as scum. Not to mention being against finding a way to clear someone and suggesting a possible negative utility claim. So yea, I do have reasons to dislike what I’ve been seeing from you.

I'm keeping my vote on Ex. I've played a game where he was scum, and he acted a lot like he is now.
That being said:
In Outside Communication (or OC for short) games the host lets us to start chats between the players as long they’re in it. The previous Danganronpa V3 Mafia game had this allowed, so everyone could talk to each other outside the thread at any time.

It’s not too common, but it’s a thing around here sometimes.
Who wants in my neighborhood chat?

I'm keeping my vote on Ex. I've played a game where he was scum, and he acted a lot like he is now.
That being said:

Who wants in my neighborhood chat?
We're not allowed to create conversations unless someone is doing that through a role.
So I'm assuming you're claiming Neighborizer.

Suspicious is a really easy label when you don’t know someone’s playstyle. If they’re naturally scummy they act “suspicious” even when playing as town, and that’s where meta information comes to play. Not having it will always make stuff that is NAI seem scummy.

Not only that but scum might push them thinking they’re inexperienced and less likely to defend themselves.

I guess I can see what you mean but ultimately it depends on more how they act.

Also higher chances of them shooting SK/Jester/a Babysitter targeting them/Deathproof, lol. This argument goes both ways. If setups is the same Scum is very unlikely to shoot or block those unless they get lucky considering they didn’t seem to have rolecop nor roleblock.

"It goes both ways" when there is no proof any of those roles which are not in every game exist in this one! Doctor can waste a protect on them instead of a PR. You insist this when Max1996 said the set-up wasn't that popular, likely meaning that there are changes.

I find kinda funny you’re pushing for a Miller claim when we’re considering a Miller+Singer that would result in scum learning a role if they got shot.

But I didn't push for it, I mentioned it as an exception. If they are only a Miller, I would push for them to claim, and if they are one and have another role, then they can do what other Miller claims have done and not mention the extra role at all. If the Miller is worried about Mafia figuring out they have another role, then they can use their own judgement and not claim Miller at all if that doesn't outweigh the payoff from claiming Miller Day 1 to prevent a scum check.

You putting words in my mouth when I haven't said nor implied such for this game is a bad attempt at trying to deflect attention on yourself ;P.

No, my argument is that you’re aware me self voting isn’t part of my meta as scum, so you decide to use Midorikawa’s meta to attempt force something. I’m also aware that you don’t shy away from attempt to push for veterans lynches early on as scum. Not to mention being against finding a way to clear someone and suggesting a possible negative utility claim. So yea, I do have reasons to dislike what I’ve been seeing from you.

Uhhhh what? I don't remember you ever saying that you don't self-vote as scum, and even so, that doesn't mean you can't do it now? Just because you haven't done it in the 3 or 4 games I've seen you scum in, doesn't mean you won't ever do it so if you actually do it, I should actually Town read you for it. I'm shocked that we're even discussing such basic stuff.

Why would you claim to be the Cop under zero pressure lol?
I have like 4 votes on me? And from my experience these wagons usually keep getting larger and larger. If I were to claim that last second noone would care, so I'd rather just stop this snowball while it's not too big.

I'm honestly just tired of having to defend myself and struggling everytime D1 because it's really quite the pain and really cripples the enjoyment of the game for me

and I'm doubling down on the setup being similar to the first one specially with Chevy claiming Neighborizer here, so I'm assuming scum doesn't have a way to get rid of me or disrupting before shooting the Watcher. SK also shouldn't be interested in shooting me, so I think it's fine to claim this early.

I agree - it's an ExLight scum tell when he keeps on pushing bad arguments and putting words in my mouth. i would know because I've experienced it lol

I'm the Cop.
Can we now start hunting scum instead of obsessing with me?

We still had over 24 hours and you thought of claiming Cop when considering how adamant you are of the set-up being the same as the last game with a Strongman, you thought this was okay to do??

Well, noone should counterclaim it. And if anyone does they're the Jester.

LOL, yeah, damn, I guess that's it for when the counterclaim happens! I actually don't recommend the actual Cop to counterclaim.

Why would you claim to be the Cop under zero pressure lol?

He wasn't under zero pressure, but it seems like he was paranoid enough of being lynched he may as well get the Cop down with him too.

no sane scum claims cop less than 24h
cop usually only finds like one scum and it's a suboptimal trade to lose 1/3 of your team to out someone that you can't even kill

and it makes no sense for me to claim something to stop a wagon on me if I were something like jester because that's the complete opposite of this

I'm literally claiming early to show that there won't be real counterclaims if you want to think this is some sort of WIFOM go ahead and do it idk what else I can do other than being honest about my role here

Back
Top Bottom