• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

confirm.... holy moly I have missed a lot.

The only exception to this is for roles like Miller where it is ideal to claim it first in Day 1 so in case they are Cop checked they have an alibi for flipping Mafia.

I'm lazy right now, could you (or anyone else) let me know what the role with miller did? musician thing?

and I'm doubling down on the setup being similar to the first one specially with Chevy claiming Neighborizer here, so I'm assuming scum doesn't have a way to get rid of me or disrupting before shooting the Watcher. SK also shouldn't be interested in shooting me, so I think it's fine to claim this early.

I feel like mafia would not have brought up the setup being similar. Feels too dangerous given if/when it comes to claiming (even later on), it'll be easier to weed out the roles that don't fit. Exlight doubling down helps me feel good about him.

Is ExLight usually this eccentric?

I would say eccentric but definitely unique (in a good way) yeah

I like that point about the jester actually. reminding people of a jester while self voting can put worry into others that you might be a jester so might be less inclined to vote you.

are character claiming and/or role claiming allowed here btw?

you explicitly mention setup here but then go on to say:

idk about you guys but I would prefer to play by hunting rather than using the setup of a previous game. seems a bit cheesy.

why was the jester point good, but any further setup conversation not?

I do see the point in the Feenie votes, it is odd to pop in like that without much being said. Still my attention is more on

Vote: Chevywolf30

don't like how he was so insistent on Exlight due to mostly meta and only backed off after Human did/said to.

Well this was exciting day.

On the using the last iteration of this game:
I'm also not really paying attention to it. I have this game, and know of no ones metas these days so coming in basically blind. Thank you HD for the quick summary, and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't 100% the same. Not saying any more than that atm but it's not a copy.

Now for the ExLight mess (sorry Ex, couldn't think of a better word there)
First things first, Timaeus, why the vote on Ex way early? You did what is seemed as a joke vote very early on. This is normally to be ignored, but it was a second joke vote on a person and that is generally frowned upon. The "nothing personal," yet it seems a little bit at that moment.
Ex's self vote: Sketchy, especially because it was the 3rd at that point but whatever. I dislike Jesters as a role, and honestly I'm totally down for killing them off to stop their chaos. It gives them a win, but the rest of us still have our normal win conditions so it just cuts down on the town having to worry about a potential mafia being a jester. I know this is an unpopular opinion but yeah.

I honestly don't have any idea about what to believe about Ex currently. Seems to be pushing a little much and jumping on things early, but not sure. Also HD seems to be about the same from what I remember, but they stay the same for both alignments so no help there.

and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't 100% the same. Not saying any more than that atm but it's not a copy.

interesting. I'm conflicted on what to think of this given my previous thoughts,

Feels too dangerous given if/when it comes to claiming (even later on), it'll be easier to weed out the roles that don't fit.

but what you're saying could very well be true, so I'm conflicted. I find it odd no one else has discredited Exlight believing the setup to be the same though.

Ex's self vote: Sketchy, especially because it was the 3rd at that point but whatever.

it is weird in hindsight given the cop claim, but a case could be made either way for it being scummy (trying to throw suspicion off self) or towny (why would scum bother taking the risk (even if early in phase)).

I'm the Cop.
Can we now start hunting scum instead of obsessing with me?
20181021003634_1.jpg

We have Watcher and scum doesn't seem to have Roleblocker nor Ninja. Unless they shoot a Babysitter protecting me (which they shouldn't) there's no way they get rid of me without getting spotted afaik.
20181021183002_1.jpg
If someone had claimed cop I'd've totally counterclaimed without hesitating. Specially considering I just presented an explanation on why the cop is safe.
This also allows me to out my results without having to hide or being cryptic and hoping people notice them or fearing scum will notice it when I'm not protected.

Although I guess I could be fucked if the setup is changed, and that if I were scum fakeclaiming I could fake something like this knowing a counterclaim wouldn't go unpunished. I still think it's worth the risk considering my history of being mislynched D1.

huh I thought the expression was wolf in sheep's clothing not sheep in wolf's clothing
Why are you townreading them? they were literally pushing for a cop lynch
20181021003516_1.jpg
Well this was exciting day.

On the using the last iteration of this game:
I'm also not really paying attention to it. I have this game, and know of no ones metas these days so coming in basically blind. Thank you HD for the quick summary, and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't 100% the same. Not saying any more than that atm but it's not a copy.

Now for the ExLight mess (sorry Ex, couldn't think of a better word there)
First things first, Timaeus, why the vote on Ex way early? You did what is seemed as a joke vote very early on. This is normally to be ignored, but it was a second joke vote on a person and that is generally frowned upon. The "nothing personal," yet it seems a little bit at that moment.
Ex's self vote: Sketchy, especially because it was the 3rd at that point but whatever. I dislike Jesters as a role, and honestly I'm totally down for killing them off to stop their chaos. It gives them a win, but the rest of us still have our normal win conditions so it just cuts down on the town having to worry about a potential mafia being a jester. I know this is an unpopular opinion but yeah.

I honestly don't have any idea about what to believe about Ex currently. Seems to be pushing a little much and jumping on things early, but not sure. Also HD seems to be about the same from what I remember, but they stay the same for both alignments so no help there.
20181021194552_1.jpg

PSA
1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
8. @Space
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Snowy
16. @Soulmaster

After thinking about it, I've decided to make a rule change. Roleclaiming's not allowed anymore.

Also, current Votals:

TheCapsFanSnowy
HumanDawnSoulmaster, ExLight
ExLightTimaeus
Grande HommeJeff Peak Passenger
TimaeusFeenie
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
FeenieTheCapsFan, HumanDawn
Chevywolf30Space

I actually want to push Feenie. Didn't even say hi when she walked in the thread. [VOTE]: Feenie
*sweating* Hi. <3

I don't understand what you're trying to mean here? Just because they are new players doesn't mean we will be more okay voting them.
I think it was more or less Ex implying that scum could try to push a lynch on them just because of their new status and thus you can't really use meta against them. Which, to me, makes sense.

I'm keeping my vote on Ex. I've played a game where he was scum, and he acted a lot like he is now.
How does he act as scum, for the record? Just out of curiosity.

Yes I agree about this actually.

VOTE: Feenie
Why though

Ok, I'm still looking back, but I'm posting this just to prove I'm still paying attention to the game lol.

I feel like mafia would not have brought up the setup being similar. Feels too dangerous given if/when it comes to claiming (even later on),
This is a good point, honestly. I do feel like that would be dangerous. Roleclaiming isn't allowed now, but in hindsight, this makes sense.

So I'm not ready to unvote Exlight just yet, but HumanDawn unvoting makes me want to trust him more.
So you must obviously still suspect Ex, which is why you're not unvoting... but it's towny of Human to unvote? Why is that? If you think Ex is scum, shouldn't you want him to keep his vote or at least to push a lynch on Ex?

I never joke when it comes to voting. It's quite simple, (in a normal game of Mafia at least) it is statistically unwise to wait until the second day to start lynching people and people rarely make mistakes unless there's some kind of pressure. Thus I decided to get the ball rolling by picking ExLight randomly from among those who already had one Vote in order to elicit a response.

You cannot deny ExLight had an...interesting reaction immediately afterwards which involved proposing a strange strategy designed to remove votes from themselves under the guise of helping discover Tenko, then when that was called out they switched tactics and claimed to be the Cop.

Whatever conclusion you draw from this interchange is your own. Just know that had ExLight's counter-argument to my Vote been sound and convincing then I would have gladly retracted my Vote since we have so much spare time. But since that did not happen, my position remains unchanged for now unless someone more suspicious turns up.

1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
8. @Space
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Snowy
16. @Soulmaster

After thinking about it, I've decided to make a rule change. Roleclaiming's not allowed anymore.

Also, current Votals:

TheCapsFanSnowy
HumanDawnSoulmaster, ExLight
ExLightTimaeus
Grande HommeJeff Peak Passenger
TimaeusFeenie
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
FeenieTheCapsFan, HumanDawn
Chevywolf30Space

Oof gg guys this is going to be a chaotic game with no claiming whatsoever

I heavily protest this. Sure, you can change the rules of the game, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed about it.

Unvote: Feenie
Vote: ExLight

No claims means no counterclaim ever happening, which means ExLight can do whatever he wants and confuse the Town. That, or just keep his vote on me so he doesn’t end up clearing other players, that way he keeps his tracks minimal.

@Max1996 Is saying what our role does the same as roleclaiming? Like, if the cop comes in here and states who they checked and what the result was, is that still considered roleclaiming? Sorry, I don't know if I'm wording this right or not.

How does he act as scum, for the record? Just out of curiosity.
Looking at the game I played with him, he was very calm and didn't let anything shake him. He didn't freak out at all, but just redirected pressure. It was a game with just 2 scum, so that may have made it easier, but the way he's freaking out is making my life difficult. I want to townlean him for it, but that cop claim made 0 sense.

Looking at the game I played with him, he was very calm and didn't let anything shake him. He didn't freak out at all, but just redirected pressure. It was a game with just 2 scum, so that may have made it easier, but the way he's freaking out is making my life difficult. I want to townlean him for it, but that cop claim made 0 sense.
Ex had already claimed cop and had been acting flustered by the time you said this
I'm on the fence about ExLight tbh, he's reminding me of the game where he was scum, and definitely not of any town Ex I've seen. Doesn't fit his meta imo, but maybe his Bulba meta is different from his ZD meta but then again how different can he be.
Which seems kind of contradictory of your statement right now.

Ex had already claimed cop and had been acting flustered by the time you said this

Which seems kind of contradictory of your statement right now.
I know it's contradictory, I have no idea what to think about ExLight rn. I'm making myself panic about HD, last time I sheeped someone really hard, they turned out to be Godfather (Basically, it was a really wack setup,) so I try not to sheep anyone too hard.

Back
Top Bottom