• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Yeah the Caps wagon seems odd. His posts have seemed a little erratic at times, but not enough to get lynched. However, a lynch does need to happen and I don't want either HD or Ex to go yet, still think they both have stuff to contribute. Will definitely keep an eye on the people who did vote for Caps.

After thinking about it, I've decided to make a rule change. Roleclaiming's not allowed anymore.

Also, current Votals:

TheCapsFanSnowy
HumanDawnSoulmaster, ExLight
ExLightTimaeus
Grande HommeJeff Peak Passenger
TimaeusFeenie
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
FeenieTheCapsFan, HumanDawn
Chevywolf30Space
20181021031413_1.jpg
Man changed the rules after someone had already claimed. That probably confirms the setup is a copy paste job lol
20181021165749_1.jpg

Well this was exciting day.

On the using the last iteration of this game:
I'm also not really paying attention to it. I have this game, and know of no ones metas these days so coming in basically blind. Thank you HD for the quick summary, and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't 100% the same. Not saying any more than that atm but it's not a copy.

Now for the ExLight mess (sorry Ex, couldn't think of a better word there)
First things first, Timaeus, why the vote on Ex way early? You did what is seemed as a joke vote very early on. This is normally to be ignored, but it was a second joke vote on a person and that is generally frowned upon. The "nothing personal," yet it seems a little bit at that moment.
Ex's self vote: Sketchy, especially because it was the 3rd at that point but whatever. I dislike Jesters as a role, and honestly I'm totally down for killing them off to stop their chaos. It gives them a win, but the rest of us still have our normal win conditions so it just cuts down on the town having to worry about a potential mafia being a jester. I know this is an unpopular opinion but yeah.

I honestly don't have any idea about what to believe about Ex currently. Seems to be pushing a little much and jumping on things early, but not sure. Also HD seems to be about the same from what I remember, but they stay the same for both alignments so no help there.
20181021194552_1.jpg

we. don't. know. this.

why is everyone trying to play like this is an open setup just because a similar game existed once.

hell yeah. Now that you've joined my wagon I'm 100% convinced. We got you, Feenie ;)

This reads very much as an excuse to me

i'm BUSY
20181026000201_1.jpg

Outing that your role is different from the role the character had in the original game = Mafia bait as it makes you a bigger unknown on what your role could be.

Ohh yeah, can ExLight still be a Jester for this? But, would he really claim Cop in the chance it would actually save him? If he gets counterclaimed then he would be lynched for sure though.

Why is your vote still on me by the way?

Is this how your role works ZinnLav? Images only...? I can't really think of who would fit a role like that except for Kokichi Oma - maaaaybe Himiko?

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU CAN POST IMAGES ONLY, ZINNLAV
20181021050615_1.jpg

You know this isn't a real restriction because it has text in the images which would go against the point of it :rolleyes:
I'm fine with Zinn playing the entire game like this because it's fun though
20181019000858_1.jpg

you can literally just lynch any non-town result I present to confirm my role
20181021020954_1.jpg

My vote is still on ExLight, too.

So we have...

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo
HumanDawnExLight, Tood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan, HumanDawn
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecFeenie

A three-way!
20181021010357_1.jpg

uh sorry I might've missed that
what should I call him?
20181028000008_1.jpg

Present votals...hopefully correct. 1,5 hours remaining.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec, TheCapsFan
HumanDawnTood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
SoulmasterSpace
JinjoFeenie
Frozen FennecHumanDawn
20181026010428_1.jpg

Night 1 - Aikido Master's Annihilation - 03/12/2021
1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
8. @Space
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Snowy
16. @Soulmaster

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec, ExLight
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecHumanDawn, Feenie

TheCapsFan has been lynched!

Dear TheCapsFan, you are Tenko Chabashira.

latest

As the Ultimate Aikido Master, you’re very skilled in Neo-Aikido, a special form of Aikido you and your master self-taught. What your master also taught you is an intense dislike for so-called ‘degenerate males’.

As such, you are the Gender Voter. Every vote you place will count as 2 on every male character you vote for, 0.5 for every female character you vote for, and 1 for every genderless character you vote for. Do note that the gender of your vote is not apparent from the officially stated votals.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

TheCapsFan was Tenko Chabashira, Town Gender Voter.

Surviving Students: 15

Now begins Night 1. You have until 8 PM CET on March 13th (24 hours from now) to submit your Night Actions.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec, ExLight
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecHumanDawn, Feenie

TheCapsFan has been lynched!

TheCapsFan was Tenko Chabashira, Town Gender Voter.

Surviving Students: 15

Now begins Night 1. You have until 8 PM CET on March 13th (24 hours from now) to submit your Night Actions.
20181021183033_1.jpg
20181021182747_1.jpg

HMMMM.

thoughts on Fennec since they’ve shown up?
They joined the Caps wagon wayyyy too quickly and the outcome of said lynch isn't making them look any better, that's for sure. My top two scum reads as of right now are Jinjo and Fennec.

On a side note, I don't like how Soulmaster didn't really commit to voting anyone. I'm tired rn so this isn't going to be my best work as far as explaining my scum-lean read, but it just strikes me as trying too hard to lay under the radar.

aight done with my last exam

oof
not a major power role but Tenko was actually useful for this setup since she could help us with flavor solving when scum janitors stuff up
although having her in late game could be bad cuz it could bring -Lo earlier

sorry caps :confused:

Kind of sus of Snowy leaving his RVS vote on Caps and saying nothing about it :unsure:
Fennec just kind of hopping on the wagon also doesn't feel right.

Of the rest players on the Caps wagon, I think I feel the best about Jeff, since he's technically the first one to vote Caps with an actual reason.

Need to think a bit about Jinjo and Ex.

Kind of sus of Snowy leaving his RVS vote on Caps and saying nothing about it :unsure:
Fennec just kind of hopping on the wagon also doesn't feel right.

Of the rest players on the Caps wagon, I think I feel the best about Jeff, since he's technically the first one to vote Caps with an actual reason.

Need to think a bit about Jinjo and Ex.

You kept your vote on me at end of day - thoughts on me?

Scum will probably take blame on the players who were on the wagon since they always do that.

Scum will probably take blame on the players who were on the wagon since they always do that.
There is no way there isn't at least one maf member involved in the Caps lynch. I don't think that person is Ex because I'm townreading Ex, but someone else is.

You kept your vote on me at end of day - thoughts on me?
You stood out to me the most, since you seemed to flip-flop a lot on your votes. I'm admittedly still a bit confused about some of your arguments against Ex in particular.

After the Caps flip, I feel you're slightly better, I guess? You jumped off his wagon, and tbh the other people jumping onto the wagon feel like they should be more of interest going forward, since I feel like someone on there has to be scum.

Like, you're not towny to me, but you're kind of ehh?

Do you somehow think there's no mafia on that wagon?

Out of all the players on the Caps wagon Snowy comes off the most sus. His vote on Caps was still an rvs vote and I often find myself catching scum for leaving their rvs vote through the end of day 1.

The only likely way that scenario could happen would be if after seeing Fennec vote for Caps, HD decided the Caps Lynch was inevitable given the remaining time and jumped off the bandwagon so they could not get fingered.

Not saying that's what I think though, just answering your hypothetical question since I thought it was an interesting one.

Back
Top Bottom