• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I’m gonna say what I think are the best actions for the night assuming og setup xoxo

watcher on me babysitter on chevy or on scumread

vigi and sk hitting inactives

disruptive maybe holster unless they’re really sure on what they’re doing

ugh this would be such sexy night phase thank you

hopefully I get a red check right off the bat to prove my role that is totally not WIFOM to focus scum stuff on me *whistles* but we’ll see

aight now i sleep seeyall tomorrow

aight done with my last exam

oof
not a major power role but Tenko was actually useful for this setup since she could help us with flavor solving when scum janitors stuff up
although having her in late game could be bad cuz it could bring -Lo earlier

sorry caps :confused:
20200723201556_1.jpg

I’m gonna say what I think are the best actions for the night assuming og setup xoxo

watcher on me babysitter on chevy or on scumread

vigi and sk hitting inactives

disruptive maybe holster unless they’re really sure on what they’re doing

ugh this would be such sexy night phase thank you

hopefully I get a red check right off the bat to prove my role that is totally not WIFOM to focus scum stuff on me *whistles* but we’ll see

aight now i sleep seeyall tomorrow
20181021160206_1.jpg

Day 2 - Mysterious Murder - 03/13/2021
Wow RIP HumanDawn. I can only hope that your death will give us a clue as to the culprits.

Okay, first things first. I want to hear from the three peeps who didn't vote last round. How do you plead?
@Death Meta Apres Midi , @Soulmaster and @ZinnLav

Vote: Space
Huh, not even waiting to hear a single argument before voting? Strikes me as unwise Tood...unless you know something we don't. Blink twice if you do.

oof Human we don't even know who you were

And yeah, not sure how to even actually question Tood given roles can't be mentioned

HumanDawn is an odd kill as well
Indeed since HD at one point was in the lead to get lynched it actually removed a major suspected player who we would have likely ended up mislynching. It makes me wonder if the Mafia felt they had to take HD out because they had struck dangerously close to home in one of their arguments. Perhaps going back over HD's posts with a fine tooth comb may be of some worth.

Any hints????
Scum probably has similar roles to the first setup, so they probably Janitored the kill (which hides information about the dead player). It's a pretty fun role in games that can be flavorsolved to be honest, lol.

Wow RIP HumanDawn. I can only hope that your death will give us a clue as to the culprits.
Hey just outta curiosity, how experienced with mafia are you?

*blink blink*
lmao

Back
Top Bottom