• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Maybe you should take a nap if you're tired. What are your thoughts on my profile picture?
I wish a nap would help, but thanks.
Well if you state your reads and include a scum read on someone that isn't being scum read like you said then you should be prepared to explain it.
"That isn't being scum" ok so I'm going to just take a guess that you must have some role or something that's confirmed Grande. You don't have to confirm or deny (obviously), but I'm having to assume this.

I wish a nap would help, but thanks.

"That isn't being scum" ok so I'm going to just take a guess that you must have some role or something that's confirmed Grande. You don't have to confirm or deny (obviously), but I'm having to assume this.

:pogba

Fennec is my strongest maf read, so yes.

OK just making sure you know that so that you can express some caution. It should give you a reasonable amount of pause that your mafia read wants to push your other mafia read.

Also you should re-read my other post it looks like you misunderstood, it's probably my fault for not hyphenating "scum-read"

Feel like Feenie is trying to look productive and chose a random person to scum read.

Don’t get me wrong, I townread Feenie for his push on Space, but his reasoning on me is pure SHITE. Besides me and Fennec, who else do you wanna push?

Don’t get me wrong, I townread Feenie for his push on Space, but his reasoning on me is pure SHITE. Besides me and Fennec, who else do you wanna push?
I can respect that, but if I knew who else to push I would have put them in the reads list as scum. I'm also preferring to wait to voice anything else, just to see what happens in the night and to see if it's telling or not.

what was the result of looking back again?
Giving more clarity on my thoughts on Fennec, her posts generally come across as CWAC and seems to be casting a fair amount of shade on Zinn who looks a safe target given their posting style, I think the thing that concerned me most was this post where it looks like their digging for more info on what Tood had on Space when it seems they had a reason not to say more for some reason with the 'blink blink' response.
We lost another town player in during the night? And seems someone really did not want us to know what HumanDawn's role is, that's a little worrisome.

Only questions I have for now since we don't know who HumanDawn was, much less who killed them:
- Is @Tood able to tell us anything at all on why they suspect @Space had something to do with HumanDawn's death?
- Why is ZinnLav only speaking to us through Danganronpa v3 screencaps?

My own thoughts on Zinn is I'm not really seeing them being scum with the posting in screenshots thing, they could be faking it but I don't really see the benefit for scum doing that as it just attracts attention.

I never said I was certain he was town but I think your reasoning for thinking he is scum is bad and that in itself is scummy.

You're basically saying he is scummy for wanting to not waste the day and then bussing with an hour left which he could have done much, much sooner.
I wouldn't say Feenie looks particularly scummy myself, looking into potential bussing on the wagon is pretty standard here especially when quite a few players just cast their vote without much explanation, although the circumstance for that is somewhat mitigating here given people were acting on Tood appearing to have some sort of solid evidence.

Kind of more of a town lean on Chevy though, think this is more of a gut feeling though.

hmm, Space had quite a few interactions with Timaeus. They don't seem like typical scum interactions, so I think this actually makes me few better about him?

hmm, Space had quite a few interactions with Timaeus. They don't seem like typical scum interactions, so I think this actually makes me few better about him?
Can you give examples? Why don't they seem like typical scum interactions?

inside joke???
no, serial killer not killing last night might’ve been because snowy was inactive
in the previous setup I think Serial Killer could win with town and didn’t even have to be alive (I have to recheck if that was really the case but I really think so), and if that’s the case not having our numbers going down fast is beneficial for both and achieved by SK holstering

of course, setup could be different though; and I don’t know for sure if Snowy was inactive serial killer (assuming Jailer and Babysitter the kill could’ve been simply blocked)

Can you give examples? Why don't they seem like typical scum interactions?
They interacted a ton with HD and me, and pushed both Chevy and Soulmaster. I think it’s safe to assume they were interacting with town a lot more than with scum. By that logic alone the amount of interactions with Timaeus is already townie. And they seemed more like trying to push him into the wrong direction or convince him, maybe?

Town
ExLight
Tood
Chevywolf30
Soulmaster is like 93.3% likely to be town too.

You should try and articulate it.
I reread Jeff’s posts and I’m not sure still. It’s just gut feeling.

Day 3 - Doubling the Dead - 03/16/2021
1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Rainbow Cloud
16. @Soulmaster

ExLight and Timaeus have been Nightkilled.

Dear ExLight, you are Shuichi Saihara.

latest

Though you are the Ultimate Detective, you aren’t very confident in your skills as one initially. As the game went on, you became more self-confident and helped everyone get through the Class Trials.

Because of your detective skills, you are the Cop. Every Night Phase, you can check another player’s alignment with the command Check: <Player>.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

Dear Timaeus, you are Kaede Akamatsu.

latest

You are the Ultimate Pianist.

In the first Chapter of Danganronpa V3, you set up a path for an iron ball to land on someone’s head, planning to kill the mastermind of the killing game, though Rantaro died instead. During the Class Trial that followed, you were discovered and executed. However, in Chapter 6 it was revealed that your setup failed, albeit barely, right before the mastermind themselves committed the murder using an identical iron ball.

As such, you are the Miller. When the Cop checks your alignment, it will come back as being Mafia-aligned.

Because of your skills at playing the piano, you are the Musician. When you get Nightkilled, Mafia is informed of a role Town has.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

ExLight and Timaeus were, respectively, Shuichi Saihara, Town Cop, and Kaede Akamatsu, Town Musician/Miller.

DanganronpaV3MafiaGroupPicture4.png

Surviving Students: 11

Time to begin Day 3. Once again, you have 48 hours to decide who will be lynched.

Back
Top Bottom