• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Feenie might still actually be on the table, depending on the response, we will see which side
I haven't liked Fennec's posts since day 1 and the fact that they had nothing to say about the Space lynch didn't help matters. It felt like complete distancing.

I'll trust the big man then. I still wouldn't rule out Zenn but of course looks better now if this info is legit with frozen taking that alternate direction

vote: frozen
I've played with Zinn before but I've not seen them try something like this before if they're faking, I think they are worth looking into but think Fennec is trying using Zinn as a distraction at the moment.

I haven't liked Fennec's posts since day 1 and the fact that they had nothing to say about the Space lynch didn't help matters. It felt like complete distancing.

Hmm not really the answer I was looking for

I can respect that, but if I knew who else to push I would have put them in the reads list as scum. I'm also preferring to wait to voice anything else, just to see what happens in the night and to see if it's telling or not.

You should voice it

Because I look the most town, no offense, Tood but you’re poo
20181021202429_1.jpg

Vote: ZinnLav

I think we have enough flips by now to realize that this game is a carbon copy of the last game and I think the banning of roleclaiming kind of confirms that. There was no restriction in the last game so I think it is not real. I don't know why town would fake a PR. I can see why scum would. Hence my vote
20181028212850_1.jpg
Well this was exciting day.

On the using the last iteration of this game:
I'm also not really paying attention to it. I have this game, and know of no ones metas these days so coming in basically blind. Thank you HD for the quick summary, and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't 100% the same. Not saying any more than that atm but it's not a copy.

Now for the ExLight mess (sorry Ex, couldn't think of a better word there)
First things first, Timaeus, why the vote on Ex way early? You did what is seemed as a joke vote very early on. This is normally to be ignored, but it was a second joke vote on a person and that is generally frowned upon. The "nothing personal," yet it seems a little bit at that moment.
Ex's self vote: Sketchy, especially because it was the 3rd at that point but whatever. I dislike Jesters as a role, and honestly I'm totally down for killing them off to stop their chaos. It gives them a win, but the rest of us still have our normal win conditions so it just cuts down on the town having to worry about a potential mafia being a jester. I know this is an unpopular opinion but yeah.

I honestly don't have any idea about what to believe about Ex currently. Seems to be pushing a little much and jumping on things early, but not sure. Also HD seems to be about the same from what I remember, but they stay the same for both alignments so no help there.
20181027231835_1.jpg

Don't know don't care
20181021172723_1.jpg

Feeling good about Feenie for being the second to hop on the Space wagon. The only other player I wasn't null on was Ex, but he's dead. I'll reread stuff later.

For now:
Vote: Frozen Fennec
Based on the D1 vote seeming a bit bandwagon-y
. Snowy also stood out for not commenting on leaving his RVS vote, but apparently he was just inactive, so...
Probably just me but this post feels a bit... contradictory? So it was fine for others to hop onto a bandwagon on day 2 regardless of how much or how little info there was to work with for a vote but when I had read, posted, and ended up voting several hours before the day 1 vote ended, that's not a good thing? Trying to figure out why an early bandwagon on day 2 is good unless you meant "feeling good about hopping on the bandwagon" after seeing how the voting had played out?
I think Zinn is probably a jester or similar.
With that being said and what others have pointed out about Zinn's posts, going to go ahead and remove my vote on them.
Unvote: ZinnLav

Because I look the most town, no offense, Tood but you’re poo
Not sure why but the first part of this statement just comes off as weird to me; I'm probably thinking too much on it though.

Waiting to see what Grande Homme and Feenie have to say currently about "evidence" against me. Did not have anything to say about Space being lynched since they turned out to be scum; that and they had not been posting too much and just seemed to be padding for time to try buying themself more time to keep people from voting them until the last moment.

For the time being though:
Vote: Feenie

Seems rather scummy to try pushing hard to lynch someone a day before you are going to vote on them.

Since my vote against Fennec is somehow confusing, I'll just go through their posts.
Was waiting on the confusion to die down a bit since it seemed to be a mix of asking about roles from newcomers and people auto-voting ExLight. Going to try reading through everything on day 1 thus far a bit later this afternoon.
Linked both as I was unsure which one you were referring to.
Both these posts are, to me, trying to seem like contributing without actually contributing.
Fair view point, for me, it felt a little confusing because aside from the discussion of whether ExLight was being honest or not claiming Cop before the improvised rule of no more rolecalling seemed really weird. That and just a lot of discussion regarding past Mafia games which I think, to be fair we could do without; how one played in a past mafia game shouldn't affect how players view them playing the current mafia game.

With all of that out of the way, finally got all caught up on reading through the thread (took like forty-five minutes for me to read through all of it so sorry for just now getting to responding.) I'm inclined to believe ExLight with his roleclaim of Cop given how hard he argued why he should be believed that he is the cop. I'm hoping that no more roleclaiming being allowed will help prevent stacking onto any particular player so quickly along with preventing any more in-fighting amongst us.
This post is good. No complaints in this one.
Going to go ahead and add in my vote for D1 since the first day ends in a few hours and I will be at work when that happens.

Vote: The CapsFan
Fennec just joined in on the Caps bandwagon (which started abruptly out of nowhere with little to no basis).
Only questions I have for now since we don't know who HumanDawn was, much less who killed them:
- Is @Tood able to tell us anything at all on why they suspect @Space had something to do with HumanDawn's death?
- Why is ZinnLav only speaking to us through Danganronpa v3 screencaps?
Seems to really be focusing on Zinn more than anybody else. I feel like this is to avoid confrontation with other players, in the chance it could expose them as maf.
My current reads for who I think scum is? From today's postings only, the only player who seems really weird and scum-like seems to be ZinnLav due to their posting style which comes off as cryptic to me.
Again with simply mentioning Zinn and nobody else.
Serial Killer just seemed to make sense to me, had not thought about the possibility of there being a Vgilante in play. I assume mafia went after Ex to prevent him from finding out who else might be mafia; serial killer or vigilante getting Timeaus is what I assume to be a mistake or something? With two deaths in one night though, makes me worry more since what's to prevent it from happening again the next night?

That being said, going to go ahead and vote Zinn because their posting style just seems really scum to me and difficult to get a read on.

Vote: ZinnLav
And again, only focusing on Zinn and nobody else. No reads on other players, no input into who else they could think is scum, blah blah you get the drill. Thinking Zinn is maf is fine, sure, but the fact that they've neglected to really contribute to other discussion is what cinches it. And also, the vote on me seems like complete OMGUS. Also, the fact that Tood was very insistent on voting Space (but obviously they couldn't say why bc no roleclaiming) and not a single word from Fennec on it.

Since my vote against Fennec is somehow confusing, I'll just go through their posts.

Both these posts are, to me, trying to seem like contributing without actually contributing.

Fennec just joined in on the Caps bandwagon (which started abruptly out of nowhere with little to no basis).

Seems to really be focusing on Zinn more than anybody else. I feel like this is to avoid confrontation with other players, in the chance it could expose them as maf.

And again, only focusing on Zinn and nobody else. No reads on other players, no input into who else they could think is scum, blah blah you get the drill. Thinking Zinn is maf is fine, sure, but the fact that they've neglected to really contribute to other discussion is what cinches it. And also, the vote on me seems like complete OMGUS. Also, the fact that Tood was very insistent on voting Space (but obviously they couldn't say why bc no roleclaiming) and not a single word from Fennec on it.
20181019000858_1.jpg

Vote: Frozen Fennec

This is good.

Why did you wait until after the info to put forward the meat of your case?

How do you figure?

On day 2 before Space ended up being lynched, you said I gave strong maf vibes but never really seemed to go over why; the elected the idea to push to lynch me on day 3 regardless.

Stating I was busy with real life stuff and would be trying to catch up on reading later so players wouldnt think I was being inactive intentionally. Not sure how the second quoted part would be CWAC, I was just helping answer a question for a player regarding the mafia game itself and the video game this particular one was based on; would not say that that is CWAC.

Except I explained my voting reason in post #297, not sure if you're skipping over it on purpose or just skimmed through quickly and did not see the post. HumanDawn got rather upset that I had added in a vote without stating which posts in particular I had used as my voting basis and called it "tunneling" despite there being a very close three way tie at the mid-day point.
You just voted TheCapsFan without saying anything about post 226 and 227. Just no reason and just went with the wagon.

Are more people okay voting this slot? I wouldn’t be against it if not enough are up for ExLight.
I was basing my vote off post #100 and #227.

My attention was split between Tood's very short post and Zinn's posting style at the time, not sure how that post comes off as really focusing on Zinn.
Seems rather contradictory to note how I'm focusing Zinn at that point when you had been focusing on trying to read me as scum since day 1. Not okay for me to note Zinn's post as coming off as scum in my opinion but its fine for you to try pushing hard the idea that you think I'm scum since day 1?
I wasn't getting much of a scum read off any other player on day 2. Also, this part entirely ignores part of what I stated in your quote above, I did say something about Space by asking why Tood was wanting us to vote Space. Did you really omit that when writing this paragraph?

That being said overall, only about 1 hour left for voting or changing minds, seems I'm getting tunneled rather hard today, oof.

On day 2 before Space ended up being lynched, you said I gave strong maf vibes but never really seemed to go over why; the elected the idea to push to lynch me on day 3 regardless.

Stating I was busy with real life stuff and would be trying to catch up on reading later so players wouldnt think I was being inactive intentionally. Not sure how the second quoted part would be CWAC, I was just helping answer a question for a player regarding the mafia game itself and the video game this particular one was based on; would not say that that is CWAC.

Except I explained my voting reason in post #297, not sure if you're skipping over it on purpose or just skimmed through quickly and did not see the post. HumanDawn got rather upset that I had added in a vote without stating which posts in particular I had used as my voting basis and called it "tunneling" despite there being a very close three way tie at the mid-day point.

My attention was split between Tood's very short post and Zinn's posting style at the time, not sure how that post comes off as really focusing on Zinn.

Seems rather contradictory to note how I'm focusing Zinn at that point when you had been focusing on trying to read me as scum since day 1. Not okay for me to note Zinn's post as coming off as scum in my opinion but its fine for you to try pushing hard the idea that you think I'm scum since day 1?

I wasn't getting much of a scum read off any other player on day 2. Also, this part entirely ignores part of what I stated in your quote above, I did say something about Space by asking why Tood was wanting us to vote Space. Did you really omit that when writing this paragraph?

That being said overall, only about 1 hour left for voting or changing minds, seems I'm getting tunneled rather hard today, oof.

Sorry Frozen sometimes it be like that and with info it's what it is

Night 3 - Burning the Bugs - 03/18/2021
1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Rainbow Cloud
16. @Soulmaster

Frozen FennecFeenie, Tood, Rainbow Cloud, Chevywolf30, Grande Homme, Jinjo, Jeff Peak Passenger, Death Meta Apres Midi, ZinnLav
FeenieFrozen Fennec

Frozen Fennec has been lynched!

Dear Frozen Fennec, you are Gonta Gokuhara.

latest

While your English isn’t the best, you are a very kind, strong man, albeit rather gullible. This kindness is matched only by your love for bugs. A love for bugs that earned you the title of Ultimate Entomologist.

Because of your immense strength, you are a 1x Strongman. If you submit the Nightkill and add the command Strengthen Kill On: <Player>, the shot will not be blocked by anything.

You are Mafia-aligned and win when Mafia outnumbers Town.

Frozen Fennec was Gonta Gokuhara, 1x Strongman.

DanganronpaV3MafiaGroupPicture5.png

Surviving Students: 10

Thus, the 24 hours you have to submit your actions for Night 3 start now!

Back
Top Bottom