• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Dragon-types

Also, Dragon-Type Eeveelution plz. Its the only one of the old 'Special' types that Eevee didn't get an Evo for. And it could be the first Pure Dragon type, like how Umbreon was the first pure Dark type. I was wanting and hoping for it, but got Glaceon instead. >>

Actually we don't need any more eveelutions or we will end up having a eveelution for every type or we'll end up having to collect as may types/formes/different evolutions of pokemon as different pokemon, like every eevee evolution, every unown, formes of this that and the other.

I agree that there should be a Dark/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, and Ice/Dragon, but with good stats and movesets so it wouldn't be a waste. Also, Electric/Dragon with Levitate. It would obviously be best in Speed, and maybe Attack or Sp. Atk. And a Grass-Dragon might work.

Of course though, a Dark/Dragon would have a weakness to Bug, Fighting (which is common), Ice and Dragon, Fire/Dragon to Rock, Ground (Unless it has levitate), and Dragon, and Elec/Dragon to Ground (If no Levitate), Ice and Dragon. It just really depends on how good (or bad) their stats and movepools are to determine whether or not its good to use or shouldn't even be bothered with.

Also, Dragon-Type Eeveelution plz. Its the only one of the old 'Special' types that Eevee didn't get an Evo for. And it could be the first Pure Dragon type, like how Umbreon was the first pure Dark type. I was wanting and hoping for it, but got Glaceon instead. >>

There are Pure dragon types btw, Dratini and dragonair. I think what you mean to say is the first FULLY EVOLVED (and therefore a strong contending) dragon pokemon

Well, the dragon eeveelution can be seen here (I'm not a big fan of it though)
EEVEELUTIONS_REDONE_by_Benzophenone_4.jpg

As for a Grass Dragon...

I found this...

Tu_eartha_and_its_evolutions_by_Avanii.jpg

Some editing and we'd be golden.

Ice Dragon:

Fakemon___Ice_dragons_by_Werebudgie.jpg

There are Pure dragon types btw, Dratini and dragonair. I think what you mean to say is the first FULLY EVOLVED (and therefore a strong contending) dragon pokemon

Bagon and Shelgon are also pure Dragon.

Oh yeah, stupid me. First fully evolved Pure Dragon type. It can be the first for that. I can't believe I forgot about that. DX

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom