• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New dub episodes?

Shinx3000

Reaction score
I have said this a couple of months or so ago, but has there been any new dub episodes after Darkrai/Cresselia episode? I have not seen any yet, and I have seen the same episodes over and over, waiting for new episodes that I have gotten bored with pokemon, thats one reason I have not been on here much.

Someone told me last time I asked that would be around November when new episodes should be on, but so far none. I though the last time I saw the Darkrai/Cresselia episode that next day, a new one would follow, but no, back to soleceon town contest again or was it the episode where Dawn/Ash switched pokemon? (Something like that) and been playing episodes after those since, I think they are now showing Lake Valour contest episodes again, I have seen them on a lot in past two months.

Anyone know? Sorry if it seems like I keep asking, but I hear abgout new episodes in Japan and wanting to see at least new dub episodes as I don't know much Japanese or know where to watch the new Japanese episodes anyway.

I also wonder what's up with season 12 in the UK, as that might affect when we'll get the season too...
When I asked about Disney Channel and the next season in a forum of cables TV, they said the answer from the channel was that it'll air "by the spring"
Season 11 started here in May and the dubbing studio got it in January... so by their answer it looks like it'll be the same with next season
But then season 11 began in the UK in September if I'm not wrong... so it's weird if the studio will get the season before it even airs in the UK... maybe that was just early speculation of them for when they'll get it and I guess it might change

*sighs* you guys do know it comes on at 7:00 in the morning on Saturdays now, right?

Cartoon Network is a group of idiots, putting all their best shows so early in the morning. I mean, I love Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as much as the next guy but COME ON!!!

*sighs* you guys do know it comes on at 7:00 in the morning on Saturdays now, right?

Cartoon Network is a group of idiots, putting all their best shows so early in the morning. I mean, I love Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as much as the next guy but COME ON!!!

I have the feeling they are both outside of the US where the shows don't come on at the same scheadule they do in the US.

ashfangirl said:

I think it's pretty obvious that the original poster doesn't live in the U.S. Don't be so self-centered.

Edit: Looks like Lugnut beat me to it.

Where *do* you live, Shinx3000? It's hard to help you out if we don't know what networks you're having to deal with.

I also wonder what's up with season 12 in the UK, as that might affect when we'll get the season too...
When I asked about Disney Channel and the next season in a forum of cables TV, they said the answer from the channel was that it'll air "by the spring"
Season 11 started here in May and the dubbing studio got it in January... so by their answer it looks like it'll be the same with next season
But then season 11 began in the UK in September if I'm not wrong... so it's weird if the studio will get the season before it even airs in the UK... maybe that was just early speculation of them for when they'll get it and I guess it might change

June, actually. And btw, I live in the UK, and I've been waiting months and months for Galactic Battles. Either Cartoon Network hate us in Britain, or Disney XD can't be bothered to air the new season.

Think that's bad? Norway skipped the entire Jotho-season, everything but the very beginning of Advanced Generation and continued on from Battle Dimension without showing the beginning of the DP-arc...... and often show double-episodes which seem to have been picked out at random rather than showing them in the correct ORDER. -.-

Disney XD sucks... at least in Norway.

Think that's bad? Norway skipped the entire Jotho-season, everything but the very beginning of Advanced Generation and continued on from Battle Dimension without showing the beginning of the DP-arc...... and often show double-episodes which seem to have been picked out at random rather than showing them in the correct ORDER. -.-

Disney XD sucks... at least in Norway.

For us, in Britain, Toonami was a great channel. It had Chronicles, The Entire Johto Region, Advanced Battle, and Battle Frontier. Every morning, at 7:00, I woke up to watch pokemon. Now I wake up at 9:00 to watch pokemon in the internet.

Where *do* you live, Shinx3000? It's hard to help you out if we don't know what networks you're having to deal with.

I'm pretty sure he said before that he's from the UK
I'm from Israel, but apparently we get the show from the UK, so I'm interested to know what's up with next season there - since it might affect us too

June, actually.

Are you sure? I remember reading about season 11 airing in Jetix UK in September 2008 and then it aired on Jetix Israel in May 2009
It also makes more sense that it aired first in the UK and not in Israel...

I think it's pretty obvious that the original poster doesn't live in the U.S. Don't be so self-centered.

Edit: Looks like Lugnut beat me to it.

Okay, sorry, but they didn't say WHERE they lived, like you just pointed out...

Yeah, you're right, I think it was here in Sept' 08. CITV aired the final three episodes of Battle Dimension in Uk even before USA- I thought the same would happen with Galactic Battles. But I was proud to see Shield With A Twist, Jumping Rocket Ship and Sleepless in Pre-Battle before anybody else. Except Japan.

If I remember correct, and that was years ago and during my earlier time with the internet, so it might not be exactly this way - I think back in season 5 we aired in Israel the one or two episodes of the season (Elekid & Magby) before the US
And people said it happened with season 4 too but I don't know
It's really funny if that's true... I think we also got some of the Kirby episodes before they actually aired in the US

But I would like to know what an American, who gets nearly all the episodes first, has to say about everyone else getting them first for a while.

But I would like to know what an American, who gets nearly all the episodes first, has to say about everyone else getting them first for a while.

Well, what can they say? some might get a little annoyed because they used tp get it first outside Japan and some will not care at all since they know they'll get it anyway and probably will find it on the internet and watch it before it airs in the US
I don't think it's that of a big deal, it's just a little weird if it happens after long time the US always were the most advanced in eps after Japan, especially if it happens in Israel of all places
Anyway, that's not really related to the question of this thread, so maybe we should get back on topic

Can anyone contact Disney XD and/or Disney Channel of the UK and ask about season 12 ? I think someone in Serebii did it a while ago and they said it's not planned to air it currently, but maybe their answer will be different this time

Got it! There's a registration page, with an email adress to them. I can email them and ask our 'question'.

Got it! There's a registration page, with an email adress to them. I can email them and ask our 'question'.

Good, do it! If possible, I'd send for both channels (unless they have the same e-mails address of course)
I think a while ago I tried to enter the Disney XD/Channel sites of US/UK but it always told me I'm from a different region and should use the site of my Disney instead -_- I wanted to search around the site to see if they say anything about Pokémon... so trying to find something in their site might help too

Sorry, I live in UK, and I have seen Disney XD shows Pokemon everyday at 3:00pm, think in the morning too and around 2 or 3am in the morning too, although I don't know who'd get up to watch it then.

I remember once I watched ITV3, CITV and Disney XD, all showing pokemon at the same time, all if I recall two of them] showed the Lake Valour restruant episode with the May/Dawn, Ash/Brock double battles and other showed 1st part of the Wallace Cup or was it the other way around?...Nevermind. It was a bit strange as that does not usually happen.

That used to happen with quite a few TV shows aired first in US like Scrubs and Bones which showed a few episodes ahead a week or two before UK, but now they are aired the same week in the UK as the US got them, but I can see pokemon is different. I mean, with pokemon since US gets it, the UK does not need to also dub it to watch it, so why the delay?

Other places, like Isreal mentioned, the show needs to be dubbed in that language and this may take a bit more time and I can see through the wait, but not so much this.

I would mind a little less if they told you which episode of the dub was the last one shown, instead of getting you to figure it out for yourself.

I thought things would change because Jetix was replaced by Disney XD, but pokemon is on, possibly more now that it used to be on Jetix.

Anyway, you can try DuskDawn, maybe somehow we will figure this out.

ashfangirl said:
Okay, sorry, but they didn't say WHERE they lived, like you just pointed out...

Still, the context made it very clear that the poster *wasn't* from the U.S. The fact that he mentioned that the last episode they got was "Sleepless in Pre-Battle" (the last episode of Season 11) should have been a *huge* red flag.

Sighing and telling him that it's on a network he doesn't get isn't helpful at all.

I don't mind contacting ITV about Galactic Battles if anyone wants me to.

Sorry, I live in UK, and I have seen Disney XD shows Pokemon everyday at 3:00pm, think in the morning too and around 2 or 3am in the morning too, although I don't know who'd get up to watch it then.

I remember once I watched ITV3, CITV and Disney XD, all showing pokemon at the same time, all if I recall two of them] showed the Lake Valour restruant episode with the May/Dawn, Ash/Brock double battles and other showed 1st part of the Wallace Cup or was it the other way around?...Nevermind. It was a bit strange as that does not usually happen.

That used to happen with quite a few TV shows aired first in US like Scrubs and Bones which showed a few episodes ahead a week or two before UK, but now they are aired the same week in the UK as the US got them, but I can see pokemon is different. I mean, with pokemon since US gets it, the UK does not need to also dub it to watch it, so why the delay?

Other places, like Isreal mentioned, the show needs to be dubbed in that language and this may take a bit more time and I can see through the wait, but not so much this.

I would mind a little less if they told you which episode of the dub was the last one shown, instead of getting you to figure it out for yourself.

I thought things would change because Jetix was replaced by Disney XD, but pokemon is on, possibly more now that it used to be on Jetix.

Anyway, you can try DuskDawn, maybe somehow we will figure this out.

Pokemon has been handled by four channels (Toonami, Cartoon Network, Jetix and now Disney XD). Considering XD is the only channel that shows Pokemon now, they probably show Season 12.

But, and there's always a but, I haven't seen anything that proves that Galactic Battles will air. However, Movie 12 is airing here soon.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom