• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New dub episodes?

But, and there's always a but, I haven't seen anything that proves that Galactic Battles will air. However, Movie 12 is airing here soon.

Really? Last I saw that Girintia and the Sky Shaymin was going to be shown again, not the arceus movie, they also were reshowing Movie 10 as well.

I do remember on some odd occation that Sky one or two showed older episodes like Advanced battle episodes and I think Cartoon Newtoek did too, can;t recall them ever airing newer episodes in UK though, only the first series of DP. only Jetix/Disney XD Showed later episodes after that.

Well maybe at one point they will show Season 12, right now its 10 or 11 we are stuck on.

I don't mind contacting ITV about Galactic Battles if anyone wants me to.

Well, if you can - do it! We can't lose anything by asking and it's always good to check out all the possibilities, though I'm pretty sure it'll stay mainly on Disney

However, Movie 12 is airing here soon.

Movie 12 ? On Disney XD of UK?
What other movies did Jetix/Disney UK aired before?
I think they had both 10 and 11 - right? I wonder if we'll get these movies too...

Well, if you can - do it! We can't lose anything by asking and it's always good to check out all the possibilities, though I'm pretty sure it'll stay mainly on Disney

Well they did show Battle Dimension, + they didn't mind showing eps ahead of America. I'll send them an email shortly.

Movie 12 ? On Disney XD of UK?
What other movies did Jetix/Disney UK aired before?
I think they had both 10 and 11 - right? I wonder if we'll get these movies too...

Jetix has aired both Rise of Darkrai and Giratina and the Sky Warrior a fair few times. They've even aired the Lucario movie, the Manaphy movie, the Entei movie and the Celebi one as well. This was all under the Jetix name.
If they are going to show Arceus and the Jewel of Life (first I've heard of this) then I think they will pick up Galactic battles. It would be odd of them if they didn't.

Last edited:
Well they did show Battle Dimension, + they didn't mind showing eps ahead of America. I'll send them an email shortly.

Jetix has aired both Rise of Darkrai and Giratina and the Sky Warrior a fair few times. They've even aired the Lucario movie, the Manaphy movie, the Entei movie and the Celebi one as well. This was all under the Jetix name.
If they are going to show Arceus and the Jewel of Life (first I've heard of this) then I think they will pick up Galactic battles. It would be odd of them if they didn't.

That's right. Jewel of Life airs next year in Britain.

That's right. Jewel of Life airs next year in Britain.

Well that is good news. They'll certainly do it for when the Arceus events are happening here. It will look stupid though for them to air the movie without having shown some of the eps with evolutions.

The movie airings may not always mean much. The strange Australian airing of movie 12 came at least 6 months before any episodes of season 12 would start airing, let alone the ones around the movie. (based on what time of the year seasons 10 and 11 began)

Yeah it stinks that the UK isn't airing Pokemon: Galactic Battles episodes. Unfortunately, I got stuck with the UK Disney XD -.- And I'm AMERICAN man! Who knows, maybe Disney XD UK will air Galactic Battles after they air
Pokemon: Arceus & the Jewel of Life...

I heard from somewhere that they'll be airing Pokemon: Arceus & the Jewel of Life sometime this month, but that may just be a rumor <_<

Any ways. anyone know how to e-mail Disney XD UK 'cause I want to contact them myself -_-

P.S. If you type in 'Disney XD (UK & Ireland)' in Wikipedia and click on 'Shows Broadcasted on Disney XD UK & Ireland' and scroll down to the 'Movies they Aired' it says:

Pokemon: Arceus & the Jewel of Life (TBA)

Just lettin' ya know.

I'm not sure what their source is, but Wikipedia's saying that Season 12 will premiere in the U.K. on January 4th.

I looked on the page and couldn't see where it said that. I'm guessing I overlooked it.
ITV said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email regarding 'Pokemon Galactic Battles.'

There are no plans at the moment for this episode to be transmitted on ITV.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.

Regards

ITV Viewer Services - TT

Well ITV replied, not good news I'm afraid. For the record, I called Galactic Battles a season, not an episode.

Says 4th Jan on Disney XD. Monday 4th, and I suppose it'll be 7:00 or 7:30, because they normally do that due to school days.

Yeah. I'm not embarassed at all...

Hmm, they might show Arceus and the Jewel of Life the day before. If I remember rightly under the Jetix name they would usually show the movies on a Sunday. Personally I hope they show it on the 17th.

It's not that related to here but since we mentioned the airing in other countries... I'll post it here
I'm shocked but happy - the channel who aired Pokémon for years until Jetix/Disney got season 11 is going to reair season 9
As people may remember from my posts, that channel aired seasons 9-10 only ONCE (some eps didn't even have a reair next morning like they usually had) so I and some others were seriously annoyed at that
We pretty much lost any hope to watch previous seasons again, so it's a really nice surprise (well... everything before season 9 will still probably never air again, but I'll take that over nothing)
Too bad my TV isn't really working... and we only have this one TV... hopefully I'll manage to watch this somehow
Also, I really hope I'll find someone who will record it for me, since sadly I don't have any kind of way to record even if my TV will work...

Good news, although I've seen BF twice through. It's sad that we'll never see the battle between and Ash and Noland again.

It's not that related to here but since we mentioned the airing in other countries... I'll post it here
I'm shocked but happy - the channel who aired Pokémon for years until Jetix/Disney got season 11 is going to reair season 9
As people may remember from my posts, that channel aired seasons 9-10 only ONCE (some eps didn't even have a reair next morning like they usually had) so I and some others were seriously annoyed at that
We pretty much lost any hope to watch previous seasons again, so it's a really nice surprise (well... everything before season 9 will still probably never air again, but I'll take that over nothing)
Too bad my TV isn't really working... and we only have this one TV... hopefully I'll manage to watch this somehow
Also, I really hope I'll find someone who will record it for me, since sadly I don't have any kind of way to record even if my TV will work...
What's the name of the channel that's gonna reair Pokemon Battle Frontier? Is it Disney XD? o.0 What is it please tell me asap!

It looks like you're both confused
I'm from *Israel*, NOT from the UK
I'm sorry if you thought I'm talking about the UK... I thought how I wrote "airing in other countries" would make it clear that I'm talking about my country and not about the one this thread is about...

(Toonami, Cartoon Network, Jetix and now Disney XD)
You forgot ITV, CITV and Sky One (who aired the original Kanto Season up until the midway Hoenn Season). I'm also lead to believe Jetix and Disney XD are the same station. Disney has always run Jetix, so I'm guessing they just renamed it and changed the format somewhat. I don't think Pokemon has ever been handled well in the UK, the fanbase is fairly young over here so I doubt the get hardly any complaints, or even care if they've aired "Journey to the Unown" a gizillian times >>

I don't think Pokemon has ever been handled well in the UK, the fanbase is fairly young over here so I doubt the get hardly any complaints, or even care if they've aired "Journey to the Unown" a gizillian times >>

True, but I don't find that fair. Thousands of people in the UK like Pokemon (take me, ccal, golden tyranitar, jiminthesky...) and we're stuck with no pokemon. Even the games don't sell that well, and maybe the anime doesn't, but it still needs to air.

True, but I don't find that fair. Thousands of people in the UK like Pokemon (take me, ccal, golden tyranitar, jiminthesky...) and we're stuck with no pokemon. Even the games don't sell that well, and maybe the anime doesn't, but it still needs to air.

We British fans just need to be a bit more vocal. TPCI can't listen to what we say if we don't say anything at all.

Ok, so not only we (ISRAEL) will watch season 9 again, but the channel just confirmed they plan to air season 10 again too!
Great! now I should find someone to record me these... or fix the TV / get new @_@

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom