• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New dub episodes?

Do you live in the UK? If so, it's Disney XD.
Yeah I know that Disney XD UK is airing Battle Dimension, but they're not airing Battle Frontier :(

P.S. I DON'T live in the UK <_<

It looks like you're both confused
I'm from *Israel*, NOT from the UK
I'm sorry if you thought I'm talking about the UK... I thought how I wrote "airing in other countries" would make it clear that I'm talking about my country and not about the one this thread is about...
Oh, so ISRAEL is airing Battle Fronter and Seaon 10 again, NOT the UK. Dang, too bad Disney XD UK isn't airing Battle Frontier, all thy're airing of Pokemon is showing repeats of Battle Dimension >_< Question, what's the name of the channel IN Israel that's rearing Battle Frontier and Season 10? I'm just curious of the name of the channel <_<

Question, what's the name of the channel IN Israel that's rearing Battle Frontier and Season 10? I'm just curious of the name of the channel <_<

"Arutz Hayeladim" ("The kids' channel")
Also, our Disney Channel is currently at the middle of a third (or more?) reairing of season 11

We British fans just need to be a bit more vocal. TPCI can't listen to what we say if we don't say anything at all.

Maybe sometimes yeah, but is pokemon generally bigger in the USA than in UK? Apart from on here, I don't know anyone who still likes pokemon in Northern Ireland or UK.

Is Galactic Battles season 12?

I just checked on Disney XD for tomorrow the 4th. Said on wikipedia originally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_galactic_battles that new episodes were going to start on Jan 4th in UK, now nope. Its "Tears for Fears!" on tomorrow at 4pm on Disney XD and tuesday as "Once there were green fields" now it says "Late Sping 2010" so no hope of seeing any new episodes soon then huh? We are going to be far behind the US I can tell

In some other thread a guy posted a tv guide that showed Galactic Battles to be on tommorow, but on my Sky box it shows the early Battle Dimension episodes.

The wait goes on.

In some other thread a guy posted a tv guide that showed Galactic Battles to be on tommorow, but on my Sky box it shows the early Battle Dimension episodes.

The wait goes on.

Yes that was me - and it's really annoying because every single place says different things and I tried contacting Disney XD and CITV on many occasions and all I get is the same answer about it not being on schedule - however now it's said in the TV guide who knows ...

EDIT - However I just thought - The T.V. Guide people have it posted but Disney XD don't say anything about it but how would the T.V guide know about it unless Disney XD had it put in their schedule - this I believe is the only way T.V guides find out what programmes are on so it means either they're making it up or Disney XD did list it as that which suggests they have the show!!!!!! - Another thing of interest is that TV guides find out what's on almost a month before so they can create their guides so that also suggests Disney CD have had the programme for a while!

Well, have to watch and see what episode is on. This wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_(anime) says:

In the UK, the first eight series were aired on multiple channels, including ITV1, ITV2, 5 and Sky1. Battle Frontier and Diamond and Pearl were aired on Cartoon Network. The CITV Channel and ITV4 recently showed Battle Frontier episodes for the first time on free TV, on everyday as part of Action Stations!. Battle Dimension started airing in the UK on September 6, 2008, on Disney XD (née Jetix), which is advertised confusingly as "the new home for Pokémon in the UK", however episodes airing on Jetix/Disney XD have also aired on CITV and ITV4, with ITV4 sometimes premiering new episodes. Jetix/Disney XD's various European channels also started including Pokémon in their schedules from late 2008, making it the only channel to air the newest Pokémon series in some regions.

We are going to be far behind the US I can tell
Hahahahah <D That's why I watch it online :p
I now know why I got stuck with the stikin' UK Disny XD (no offense to all people who live in the UK), apparently where I'm livin', the people for some reason think that they're close to the UK, so that's why I have the UK Disney XD.
Man I can't wait to travel, if I do, then I'll have the awesome U.S. Disney XD.

I contacted Disney XD again hoping that now we're in 2010 they may have some answers - let's hope we get some - here is the e-mail:

Dear Disney

I'm contacting you about Disney XD and whether you will be showing Pokemon
Galactic Battles in 2010?

It has been a while since any new Pokemon show has been shown in the UK and
many UK people are wanting to know what's going on as we are all interested
in getting the new series. There was talk of release on January 4th and TV
guides stated this as well but it didn't occur so was this a mistake by the
TV guides or where you planning on showing the program? What we've been told
is that there haven't been plans but this was a couple of months back and
now we're in 2010 we thought to ask again.

It's an anticipated series and one that everyone is looking forward to.

Kind regards

Jack Robson

What joyful news we have finally recieve. I know that when I read what they had to say I was pretty pleased!
A few days ago with the revelation that Disney XD in Holland was going to air in PGB in March I decided enough was enough and sent another email to Disney:

Dear Disney XD

Recently news was revealed in Holland that Pokemon Galactic Battles will be airing on Disney XD over there - so now many of us are wondering whether you also have the rights and will be airing it as well

Confirmation of news here -
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcube.nzone.nl%2FShowContent.asp%3FContentID%3D24936&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Thank You

Jack Robson

They then gave me a rather hasty reply with the following:

Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for your lovely e-mail regarding Pokemon Galactic Battles and the Disney XD Channel. I hope you keep watching all your favourite shows and playing all your favourite games. This will air sometime this year on the Disney XD Channel but unfortunately no specific date has been set at the moment.

For more information why not log on to the Disney website at
www.disney.co.uk or www.disneyxd.co.uk which has lots of profiles, games and competitions from all your favourite programmes. You will also find lots free downloads from all your favourite shows and characters. Don’t forget you can also get daily updates by following Disney on Twitter at http://twitter.com/InsideDisney and you will be able to post your Valentines messages from tomorrow on the Disney Channel website at www.disneychannel.co.uk.

Have fun,

Janine
Disney Customer Services

Most of it is babble however the importnat information is in the first paragraph - so now Disney XD has finaly given us an answer so be on the look out for when it will air! any news post it here!​

To be honest, the current episodes on Disney XD are about Celestic town contest or so, so I can see that when the show gets to the Darkrai/Cresellia episode again, the next episode could be a new one, thats how it was when new episodes aired in the past, they showed all the episodes up to that one, from the current one they aired, then the new ones aired after. So it could be March here.

As for those who thought the Arceus movie was airing on Disney XD anytime, I have not heard word of it, all I have seen is the Movie 10 and 11 being aired again.

Ok, today we get Darkrai/Creselia episode on Disney XD, then nothing tomorrow and friday, guess what? Once there were Greenfields again. Hopefully late spring is right for new episodes or we may never get any.

I know one of the other channels (forget which) has been showing Battle Frontier episodes at around 7am, but no word of new episodes.

That has already ben 40 Galactic Battle episodes aired in USA! We are getting way behind and all it says here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon:_Diamond_and_Pearl:_Galactic_Battles_episodes is that "2010 (Confirmed by Disney XD)" so as of yet nothing, well just have to wait.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom