• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

new dub title

Geodude

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
Surprised nobody's posted this here yet. From Serebii.net:

AG96: Huntail and Gorebyss! Evolution Mystery!
PAB03: The Evolutionary War

I like that title. It's relevant and pun-ish without being corny.

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Yeah, I don't get the pun for "Really, Really, Relicanth"....

What is it?

I think that it's supposed to be "Really, Really, Relevant"

Last edited:
4kids Played it safe and couldn't find a proper pun, which might be a good thing!

Yeah, a rare title that's a relevant, non-corny pun (revolutionary war).

Geodude said:
Yeah, a rare title that's a relevant, non-corny pun (revolutionary war).

THAT'S what the pun is. Ok...good. I didn't really think that someone at 4kids was actually stealing the title from a vague crossover event in Marvel Comics from the late 80s to early 90s (can't remember the exact year). Although it would be funny if that IS what happened. But...I'm easily amused.

MistyIRC said:
And you should know by now that 90% of the people here could care less about the dub, Geodude :p
Hey, I like the dub, MistyIRC!

Actually, I love the dub!!! ^_^

Nice title they've got there, it actually warns that 2 people are going to fight over something, this time something being the favorite evolution of Clamperl (Clam clam clam...).

<new avatar

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom