• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Dub Titles

Can you provide an actual source?

Last I checked the only other source for these is tv.com and thats probably where the person who edited that page got them from...and tv.com is a fan based source

I knew after some good ones we get a streak of awful titles.

"Do I Here a Ralts" is the wtf of the bunch. How is that a pun? It's certainly cheesey enough that it should be one.

Let it Snorunt isn't such a bad title, since it makes sense :p, but Do I hear a Ralts? I don't even get it. :p The Great Eight Fate doesn't sound that bad since it has a lot of rhymes, and they actually make sense. lol. But the Ralts one...I think the dubbers couldn't think of anything, or they made it at 2:30 am. :p

From what i can figure, "Ralts" rhyming to "waltz" which "Do I Hear A Waltz" would make sence. so i'm going with that.

Bulbapedia should not be a source for this. And why were they there for two days with no other thread about it? I'm sceptacle.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom