• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I would like to see Pokémon like Oricorio, Rotom, Castform, Wormadam, Meowstic, or Cherrim evolve. It would be interesting to see cross-gen evolutions that also get multiple forms (I don’t think we’ve had that yet if you don’t count gender-differences and Megas).
Lmao might have segued there, but I totally second your opinion. Would have loved if those got their own evos/forms too based on the regions since they seem so environment-based as well. I think that would've allowed GF to play with some types and whatnot before committing with it to Eevee.

Anyways, for Galar, I hope we get a Steel-Type Eevee. Seems to fit with the whole London theme oh-so-very-well in my opinion. I know the names Steeleon and Titaneon are being thrown around a lot, so maybe there's some hope!

Although would I say no to a Ghost Type doe? Make it happen pls GF

Xx_M30wst1cG1rl_xX

I'm (R)ok(on)
Reaction score
I think a Steel- or Dragon-type Eeveelution would work well in a region based on the UK. Steel especially, seeing as the games are literally called Pokemon Sword and Shield.

I don't know what their evolution methods would be though.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I don't know what their evolution methods would be though.
Most likely going to be whatever new feature is introduced in Gen 8, so to showcase it. Although at this rate other than Dynamax/Gigantimax, I am unsure how it would tie into Eevee's new eeveelution method.

Rocket Zigzagoon

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
With recent news having no new Eeveelutions revealed, Game Freak might stop making new Eeveelutions and keep the numbers at 8.

Or I might be wrong.

venusboi79

learn it live it love it
Reaction score
Most likely going to be whatever new feature is introduced in Gen 8, so to showcase it. Although at this rate other than Dynamax/Gigantimax, I am unsure how it would tie into Eevee's new eeveelution method.
Leafeon and Glaceon didn’t showcase anything special, unless you count “location” evolution, which wasn’t really a major feature. Although apparently there’s going to be some sort of cooking feature, which could potentially tie in.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Leafeon and Glaceon didn’t showcase anything special, unless you count “location” evolution, which wasn’t really a major feature. Although apparently there’s going to be some sort of cooking feature, which could potentially tie in.
I think that the thing with Eevee is that they showcase new evolution methods, not that they are tied to major mechanics.

Matleo

Reaction score
Could fit in. Maybe Evee itself will G-max.
Evee never was evolved with a Metal coat. What if after D-max it could evolve like the link switch with Onix.

Reaction score
With recent news having no new Eeveelutions revealed, Game Freak might stop making new Eeveelutions and keep the numbers at 8.

Or I might be wrong.
I mean the fact is, we won't know until the games are out. Patterns could suggest new ones, but breaking patterns is something gamefreak does sometimes as well. Although I'd say IF there are new one(s), they will probably reveal them before the games come out, eevee is always a fan favourite. But we still have more than three months, enought time for a reaveal.

Maybe Marnie has a new Eeveelution? She does throw her pokeball at the screen at the end of a trailer, which could mean her pokemon is of some importance, an eeveelution could make sense!?

Rocket Zigzagoon

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
I mean the fact is, we won't know until the games are out. Patterns could suggest new ones, but breaking patterns is something gamefreak does sometimes as well. Although I'd say IF there are new one(s), they will probably reveal them before the games come out, eevee is always a fan favourite. But we still have more than three months, enought time for a reaveal.

Maybe Marnie has a new Eeveelution? She does throw her pokeball at the screen at the end of a trailer, which could mean her pokemon is of some importance, an eeveelution could make sense!?
Marnie could have an Eeveelution to bring in alongside her Morpeko, like how Hau did with his Eeveelution and Raichu in Gen 7.

Maybe Marnie could get a similar configuration like Hau did? Or something?