• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions in Sun/Moon or Gen 7?

Skyleon the flying variant
Metalon the steel variant
Mounteon the rock variant

All three would be obtained by trading, while eevee holds related items.

Dragon, Poison, Steel or Flying would be great. The Dragon eevee evolution could have an ability to hit Fairy with dragon moves.

I want a Bug Eeveelution and have ever since I saw this pic:
vpm_zps4yteikgs.jpg
This thing just screams "Bug Type Eevee" like you wouldn't believe. I mean, it's freaking cute enough in a non-vertebrate sort of way. You almost want to cuddle the goofy thing.

Dragon, Poison, Steel or Flying would be great. The Dragon eevee evolution could have an ability to hit Fairy with dragon moves.
No. There is no reason for a dragon type eeveelution to ignore the type chart in such a manner. Creating the dragon version of scrappy would serve to undermine the philosophy of fairies to begin with.

No. There is no reason for a dragon type eeveelution to ignore the type chart in such a manner. Creating the dragon version of scrappy would serve to undermine the philosophy of fairies to begin with.
It would be just for that pokemon. I don't see what the big deal is. Plus it is what I like to see.

It would be just for that pokemon. I don't see what the big deal is.
Fairies were created specifically to counter the absurd power and dominance Dragon-types wield. Allowing a Dragon-type to ignore the Fairy-type's immunity - and even if it's just one Pokemon, Eeveelutions are generally both easy to acquire and possess decent stats - would undermine the entire reason Fairies were created.

I want a Bug Eeveelution and have ever since I saw this pic:
vpm_zps4yteikgs.jpg
This thing just screams "Bug Type Eevee" like you wouldn't believe. I mean, it's freaking cute enough in a non-vertebrate sort of way. You almost want to cuddle the goofy thing.

Oh wow, nice find. I can already picture it.

Fairies were created specifically to counter the absurd power and dominance Dragon-types wield. Allowing a Dragon-type to ignore the Fairy-type's immunity - and even if it's just one Pokemon, Eeveelutions are generally both easy to acquire and possess decent stats - would undermine the entire reason Fairies were created.
It is no big deal. Fairy can still be super effective against it. If not an ability then a new move that can hit them would do. I would like to see that.

I don't think they will stop doing Eeveelutions - they're just taking their time. There are plenty of combos that make sense: Ground and Flying for example for an earth and air motif. Or Fighting and Ghost as someone mentioned earlier. What about Rock and Steel with a ancient versus futuristic theme? I'd also like if Dragon would be a solitary Eeveelution somewhere down the line, just like Sylveon was.

As for the arranging of stats - aren't there 36 variations of 130/110/95/65/65/60? And we only need half of that to complete the circle.

I don't think they will stop doing Eeveelutions - they're just taking their time.

They won't. All Eeveelutions are extremely popular and marketable, it wouldn't make sense for GF to stop milking them now. I believe Sylveon was introduced on its own so they can give more focus to the Fairy type.

As for the arranging of stats - aren't there 36 variations of 130/110/95/65/65/60? And we only need half of that to complete the circle.

Of them, how many distributions are actually useful for a given type and their intended play style? I'd imagine they'd have to retread old ground just to make them viable, otherwise it'll be Flareon all over again.

I may be in the minority here, but I want an Eeveelution for every type. Once there's 18 (or more, if there are new types in the future), they can stop. However Mega-Eeveelutions and dual typed Eeveelutions are cans of worms I don't want to deal with. IIRC, Dragon is the last pre-split Special type? If that's the case, I think Dragon will be the next one. It is possible they will stop after that but I don't really want them to :p

AnEpideon.png

Pokédex (Sun): The venom produced in its body makes this Pokémon very aggressive. However, it can also produce antidotes so as to never hurt its trainer.
Pokédex (Moon): This Pokémon absorbs polluted air around it which makes its poison more potent. The darker the gassy cloud around its head, the more deadly the venom.

Epideon
From "epidemy" + eon.

Type: Poison

Ability: Stench + Hustle (HA)

HP 95
Atk 110
Def 65
SpA 60
SpD 65
Speed 130
BST 525

Only two Eeveelutions are physical attackers, so I hope Epideon would join Flareon and Leafeon there. Thus Hustle as the Ability of choice (Guts would be better, but that's Flareon's), though with that Speed Stench's 10% flinch could be pretty useful at times. Situational, yeah, but still. Also considered White Smoke, Poison Touch and Liquid Ooze, but those would all be kinda weak.
Like its brother Leafeon, Epideon would have limited attack options, but even just Knock Off and Superpower provide okay coverage and Return, X-Scissor, Iron Tail and Shadow Claw are there to fill the gaps. As the only one of the Eons, Epideon could have access to Hone Claws (and no access to Attract), though with the pitiful defenses, finding time to boost would be quite difficult. Another move no other Eon has would be the always awesome Will-O-Wisp.

Whew.

Last edited:
Moon could seem to fit with ghost?(dark and normal relation)
Sun could go pair with dragon? (sun is a symbol also for dragons)
Or what do you think?
They could evolve thanks to new moves?

Rock and Ground ???

Last edited:
I personally just want a Dragon-type Eeveelution this generation. I would suggest at least one more but I don't think they would introduce another Eeveelution with a Dragon-type Eeveelution.

Sooner or later I think we'll have an Eeveelution for every type or almost every type. The Eeveelutions as is known are quite popular and very marketable Pokémon. Have you seen how much Eeveelution merchandise they've pumped out recently and just in the last several years? People eat the stuff right up. There's no way in hell that they'd just stop making Eeveelutions at Sylveon, it'd be outright absurd.

Last edited:
I would like either a dragon or steel type eeveelution for the future, though since we got one in Gen 6; we might only get one for Sun and Moon or maybe two. After all in Gen I they did have Fire, Water and Electric.

I did a blog on this once, and I figured that Poison and Ground were the remaining types most compatible with Eevee's quadrupedal body.

I almost want Game Freak to make all the eeveelutions but dragon and never make a dragon Eevee just to spite all this bizarre demand for a Dragon Eevee. I just don't get it. Yeah I know the whole special types from first gen thing, but I am really just tired of hearing about dragon eevee, myself.

I almost want Game Freak to make all the eeveelutions but dragon and never make a dragon Eevee just to spite all this bizarre demand for a Dragon Eevee. I just don't get it. Yeah I know the whole special types from first gen thing, but I am really just tired of hearing about dragon eevee, myself.

Haha that's a pity, I'm sure you could draw quite a badass idea.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom