• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions in Sun/Moon or Gen 7?

I would definitely like to see an eeveelution for every single type. There's some really good fan concept art out there for the missing types and they would really fit in well.

The only way I see us getting a new Eeveelution is if there's a new gimmick introduced in SM. New ones are always tied to gimmicks, I don't think they would change that now.

Maybe Eevee can evolve into a Dragon evolution through a special shrine or a new Dragon move?

I would like a Ghost type Eeveelution that evolves when Eevee faints while holding a specific item or battling in a graveyard. I would like Eeveelutions for all the remaining 9 types (and I count Eevee's normal type as already taken because if you want a normal type, just don't evolve it.)

The Normal type Eeveelution should be the last one - because by then its DNA has somehow stabilized.

Otherwise I'd like to see Ground and Flying as the next pair:

Siliceon (Ground) (Comes from 'silica', a major component of sand)
Ability:Fur Coat
HP:110
Att:95
Def:65
SAtt:60
SDef:130
Spe:65
-This will be a very furry ground-dwelling Eeveelution based on a Bearded Collie and a somewhat bulky appearance. It is tan with muddy brown markings.

Pavaneon (Flying) ('Pavana' is the Hindi word for wind)
Ability:Serene Grace
HP:65
Att:65
Def:95
SAtt:130
SDef:60
Spe:110
-Here I see a very elegant and sleek Eeveelution with several streamer like tails and very big ears as wings. Its main color is pale blue.

They could make one based on the sun and another based on the moon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In seriousness, all eeveelutions are special types (or are assumed would've been special in gen 3) and dragon is the only special type with no eeveelution coverage. Also, every post gen 1 Eeveelution pair has had one with a weakness to the other so a dragon Eeveelution compliments Sylveon.

Also, I like the idea of a mega evolution for Eevee.

They could make one based on the sun and another based on the moon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In seriousness, all eeveelutions are special types (or are assumed would've been special in gen 3) and dragon is the only special type with no eeveelution coverage. Also, every post gen 1 Eeveelution pair has had one with a weakness to the other so a dragon Eeveelution compliments Sylveon.

Also, I like the idea of a mega evolution for Eevee.
I see people say that all the time but why does that mean they cant do the other types not considered former "special" types too. They dont even classify types Physical and Special anymore.

Id like to see the rest of the types completed still. I agree Dragon wouldve been the best to complement Sylveon. Doesnt mean tbey still cant make one.

also Mega Eevee in theory seems cool but Id rather just have a Normal type evo for Eevee. Eevee's gimmick is it's evolutions(normal/permanent evos)

I like the suggestion in the vid above about Eevee normal evolving while holding an ever stone. I even wrote that in the comment section of the vid. I mean it would be understandable as the everstone could calm Eevee's genetic fluid and keep it on direction. Later that Normal Eevee can get a Mega ;-) even though I would be fine with just Eevee getting a Mega.

As for Rock I suggested maybe a fossil or something. Eevee holding a special fossil of a prahistoric Eevee to evolve.

Bug type Eevee with honey. Different types of honey would give the Eeveeloution a special stat boost. That reminded me give Vespiqueen a Mega.

Seriously, if the potential Normal Eeveelution in a distant generation is NOT named Eeveon I'm gonna rage-quit!

I think it is very unlikely to get a Normal evolution to Eevee, because the Normal symbolizes the pokemon before its "unstable dna" changes to something else. So we already have Normal "form", the Eevee itself!

It is very possible to get Dragon evolution to pair/counter Sylveon in the next games. Steel evolution would be an interesting concept as well. If the "Mechanical Kindom" (Magearna background) become reality in the upcoming games, it will be an excellent place to trigger the Steel evolution.

Maybe Eevee (and only Eevee) could get a mega evolution? Then we could have our Normal-type Eeveelution without defining it as an actual (permanent) evolution.

Of course, it would throw a bit of a wrench into the theory of how Mega Evolution works and all, but what else does a close bond with Eevee get you?
...Don't answer that.

Unless it kept Adaptability or got Huge Power or something like that a Mega Eevee would be worse than any of the eeveelutions. It'd have 100BST less than all of them. It'd be pointless.

Unless it kept Adaptability or got Huge Power or something like that a Mega Eevee would be worse than any of the eeveelutions. It'd have 100BST less than all of them. It'd be pointless.
Yeah, Eevee would need a +200BST to be on par with its evolutions.

I want all types to have an eeveelution and I want all said evolution to have mega evo.

Yes! I love me som eevee.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom