• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions

Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

• Eevee stage 2

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Fighting Eevee

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Poison Eevee

Votes: 44 19.1%
  • Ground Eevee

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Flying Eevee

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Bug Eevee

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Rock Eevee

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Ghost Eevee

Votes: 90 39.1%
  • Dragon Eevee

Votes: 105 45.7%
  • Steel Eevee

Votes: 81 35.2%

• Total voters
Personally, I'd really only like to see a Normal and Ghost type eevee evolution. And, I'd have to imagine the Flying type evolution to look a lot like Shaymin's Sky Forme.

I'd love a ghost one in the style of the one in that image. Also a flying one.

Honestly I love all of those designs :p Wish GameFreak saw them and used them :p

As each time Eeveelutions are added, they add 2 (Espeon/Umbreon and Glaceon/Leafeon), if I had to choose two, I'd choose the Fighting-type and the Steel-type. Although the Poison-type and Dragon-type are cute too.

I can't see a bug type being made, because a bug is a creature, and Eevee evolves when exposed to a different environment, but I do like the fighting type one. And I really like the ground type ones design, with the fur looking like running sand. I'm not too keen on the Ghost type though :/ The same with the normal eeveelution, it just looks like a bigger Eevee. I can't see them making a normal type evo, if they where, they would have done so ages ago.

Plants are 'creatures' too. Eevee adapts to what makes it best suited to its environment. If becoming more insectoid is the way to do it, then Eevee becomes an insect.

But I can see Eevee becoming Leafeon, due to Photosynthesis. How would Eevee become a bug? Unless it was similar to Spiderman..

How would an Eevee be able to go through photosynthesis? It's only capable of that as a Leafeon. How do you turn into a Psychic type from sunlight?

"It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment. "

It evolves to suit its surrounding environment. If becoming an insect suits its environment, then it becomes an insect.

If there's going to be a new Eeveelution, I want to see a Dragon-Type one. Drakoneon or something like that. After that, start with a Normal-Type Eeveelution with base 90 in each stat. The rest can come later.

Hmm, I just don't see it. Every current Eeveelution comes from its environment, from harsh Artic like weather to dense forests, but what kind of environment would the hypothetical bug evo come from?

I'd love to see the Poison, Ground, Rock, and Steel made. Especially Poison, since it's such a forgotten and overlooked type.

Hmm, I just don't see it. Every current Eeveelution comes from its environment, from harsh Artic like weather to dense forests, but what kind of environment would the hypothetical bug evo come from?

Depends on what kind of bug it's based on, I would think.

all the eeveelutions are awesome XD but the fighting and ground (or ghost) should be introduced sooner than the others. also i have to agree that the normal eeveelution is just an oversized eevee.

The only possible eeveelution is the dragon evo form since all of Eevee's evolved forms are types who were previously sepcial before the split in Gen 4.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom