• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions

Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

• Eevee stage 2

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Fighting Eevee

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Poison Eevee

Votes: 44 19.1%
  • Ground Eevee

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Flying Eevee

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Bug Eevee

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Rock Eevee

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Ghost Eevee

Votes: 90 39.1%
  • Dragon Eevee

Votes: 105 45.7%
  • Steel Eevee

Votes: 81 35.2%

• Total voters
Dragon Type Eevee

Name: Ladeon, the Guardian Pokemon
Evolution method: Completing Lvl2 in special attack super training regimen and lvling up while knowing a Dragon type move.
I, still, strongly believe this will happen in Generation 6 because eeveelutions always come in pairs, one being weak to another. Maybe some npc will give you a special eevee with a dragon type move postgame as a gift in ORAS. Please GF make this happen, besides Dragon is the only special type lacking its own eeveelution.

I was actually very surprised that X and Y didn't introduce a Dragon Eeveelution, given the large amount of speculation that we'd see one in Gen VI prior to the games' release. There was also the Year of the Dragon in 2012 which I thought would have been a perfect time to reveal it, but I digress. As you say though, it is unprecedented that we only have one Eeveelution in a new Generation as opposed to a pair, and the fact that DLC and patching is now a possibility for Pokemon games on 3DS means that we shouldn't rule out brand new Pokemon species appearing in future Gen VI games - including a Dragon evolution of Eevee. What better way to demonstrate Dragon's weakness to Fairy than pairing it with Sylveon, just like Espeon and Umbreon with Psychic's new weakness to Dark types in Gen II?

Dragon Type Eevee

Name: Ladeon, the Guardian Pokemon
Evolution method: Completing Lvl2 in special attack super training regimen and lvling up while knowing a Dragon type move.
I, still, strongly believe this will happen in Generation 6 because eeveelutions always come in pairs, one being weak to another. Maybe some npc will give you a special eevee with a dragon type move postgame as a gift in ORAS. Please GF make this happen, besides Dragon is the only special type lacking its own eeveelution.

I was actually very surprised that X and Y didn't introduce a Dragon Eeveelution, given the large amount of speculation that we'd see one in Gen VI prior to the games' release. There was also the Year of the Dragon in 2012 which I thought would have been a perfect time to reveal it, but I digress. As you say though, it is unprecedented that we only have one Eeveelution in a new Generation as opposed to a pair, and the fact that DLC and patching is now a possibility for Pokemon games on 3DS means that we shouldn't rule out brand new Pokemon species appearing in future Gen VI games - including a Dragon evolution of Eevee. What better way to demonstrate Dragon's weakness to Fairy than pairing it with Sylveon, just like Espeon and Umbreon with Psychic's new weakness to Dark types in Gen II?

I strongly think so. I belive this Dragon type Eevee will be version exclusive to another Gen VI game(s) while Sylveon being exclusive to XY. Plus, I also think we will have some other cross generational evolutions. I guess GF did not want to make it like Gen5 again and split the generation in 2. Maybe with two regions and a different set of starters. There actually is another region (where the backpacker comes from) but we don't know if we are going to see it during this generation yet. But I think it will happen. Maybe in the ORAS or the next game but it will.

And for the ability... Flareon has Flash Fire, Vaporeon has Water Absorb, Jolteon has Volt Absorb, Espeon and Umbreon has Synchronize, Leafeon has Leaf Guard, Glaceon has Snowcloak and finally Sylveon has Cute Charm. As we can see, their abilities also come in pairs. But I don't know what can pair with cute charm. Some new variation of it that causes flinching?

Last edited:
I'd love to see any new Eeveelution! I just love them! I don't use them a lot for battle, but I always try to get a full collection of them. :)

Steel Eeveelution.

Ironeon.

Stat-------------At Lv. 50------At Lv. 100
HP:-------65-----125-172-------240-334
Attack:---110----103-178-------202-350
Defense:--95------90-161-------175-317
Sp.Atk:---65------63-128-------121-251
Sp.Def:---60------58-123-------112-240
Speed:---130----121-200-------238-394

Last edited:
How about a third evolution to the original trio? Or some sort of normal evolution

None. I don't like Eevee except for Vaporeon and Leafeon. If I had to choose, probably Steel to decimate Sylveon, the ungodly abomination.

I would love to see an Eevee for each type, but I would like a Ghost-type and a Flying-type mostly - I hate not being able to fly around with a team of eeveelutions!

When I was younger I made a fake Eeveelution card for Undeareon (under+endear+eon), my ground-type idea. He had a cute relationship with Onix as I drew in several pictures. Being a child his only move appears to have been Dig but possibly also Sandstorm and Quick Attack. And he was just a brown Umbreon basically :p

Since I'm adding details to him now, let's say his stats are 110/95/130/65/60/65 and he has Sand Veil. I may draw a new picture if I feel like it later.

I'd absolutely adore a stage 2 Eevee! After having all of these crazy methods to evolving it, how come it doesn't get a standard evolution? Blasphemy!

Anyway,

Eeveeon
Type: Normal
Evolution Method: Level up to lvl 50
Stats:
HP: 110/95
Attack: 130
Defense: 65
Special Attack: 60
Special Defense: 65
Speed: 95/110
Notable Attacks: Giga Impact, Heal Bell, Swords Dance

Really?? A bug, ghost, ground and rock evolution of eevee?? GameFreak, do not do this. Hahaha! Just joking.

But for me, a steel type Eevee would be so cool.

A Dragon type can be a good one however, the cuteness of Eevee will be sacrificed since a Dragon type must be creepy or frightening.

A Poison type can also be good with tentacles as tail of Eevee.

But Flying would be a good choice maintaining the original form of Eevee.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom