• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending "Dotchi ~ Nyo?"

Re: New Ending

The Pichu ending was outdated after Movie 12 ended, not to mention Chimchar being in it instead of Monferno.

Sounds like it could be pretty fun and cute!

The Middle East sound thing's a bit odd, but we'll see~

Aww I liked the Pichu ending:/ Eh, w/e. Hope the new one's just as good.

Some pics from the ending. Pikachu/Pochama/Gureggru/Mimiroru seem to be the ones starring.

endingg.jpg

Beadull. Beedle.

I see. I like where this one's going.

I never believed Buneary would evolve, and now that Sinnoh is pretty much over, I'm glad to see I was right.

I knew they'd never allow something such as Lopunny on the main cast.

This proved how right I was when I always said Bunny is Dawn's second-after-Pip but really close to it
Seriously, since around the time Aipom evolved, Bunny started to appear a LOT and sometimes even stay long time of an ep out of ball
In the recent Togepi ep the only twerp Poké other than Pika/Pip/Croagunk (the trio's mascots) that appeared was Bunny
Seems like Bunny is the closest to the mascot trio

Beadull. Beedle.

Oh, until you mentioned this I thought "wtf with the random Weedle" XD

I never believed Buneary would evolve, and now that Sinnoh is pretty much over, I'm glad to see I was right.

I'm happy it'll stay the little cute bunny it is
Also, since it seems to be the second mascot of Dawn - like the other mascots, it'll probably never evolve

Some pics from the ending. Pikachu/Pochama/Gureggru/Mimiroru seem to be the ones starring.

endingg.jpg

So they have replaced Chimchar with Buneary. Here follows the tradition of, "As soon as you evolve, you are no longer a mascot character." Still, Buneary? A pokemon that is not seen often enough to be a mascot?

So they have replaced Chimchar with Buneary.

What are you talking about? Bunny was in the Pichu ED too, together with Pika/Pip/Croagunk/Chimchar/PCP/SEP
Bunny was also in Kaze no Message as Dawn's only non-Pip Pokémon in that ED... while Ash's only non-Pika Poké in this ED was Buizel - at the time Buizel was Ash's second-after-Pika but them it changed to Chimchar so in the SEPichu ED they threw there Chim instead of Buizel
But the Bunny is still Dawn's second-after-Pip just as it was during the time of Kaze no Message, that's why it got to be in the SEPichu ED too and now in this new one

Buneary? A pokemon that is not seen often enough to be a mascot?

Are we watching the same show?
Dawn use the Bunny A LOT, it's clearly her second-to-Pip and the most close one to the mascot trio of the twerps
In one of the recent threads here I made a list of what Bunny/Pachi/Ambi did in every ep, you should check it out

What are you talking about? Bunny was in the Pichu ED too, together with Pika/Pip/Croagunk/Chimchar/PCP/SEP
Bunny was also in Kaze no Message as Dawn's only non-Pip Pokémon in that ED... while Ash's only non-Pika Poké in this ED was Buizel - at the time Buizel was Ash's second-after-Pika but them it changed to Chimchar so in the SEPichu ED they threw there Chim instead of Buizel
But the Bunny is still Dawn's second-after-Pip just as it was during the time of Kaze no Message, that's why it got to be in the SEPichu ED too and now in this new one

Are we watching the same show?
Dawn use the Bunny A LOT, it's clearly her second-to-Pip and the most close one to the mascot trio of the twerps
In one of the recent threads here I made a list of what Bunny/Pachi/Ambi did in every ep, you should check it out

1): Buneary was only seen in ONE scene of the Gizamimi Pichu ending. Most of that ending had Pikachu, Piplup, Croagunk, and Chimchar as well as the Pichus.
2): Third actually, if one were to count Ambipom. Still Buneary is not seen often enough to be considered a "true mascot." OK, so it appears in maybe 1-2 minutes every 2-3 episodes. All the others were seen for roughly 10-20 minutes in every episode. Hell, even Chimchar had more screentime.

In some way, it made me think that Buneary "replaced" Chimchar. I have nothing against it personally; only the conception that only base-staged pokemon can be mascots. Well, no use crying over spilled milk...

I want representation!! Why does Mimiroll get a spot when Nyasu doesn't?! Nyasu was always an ED star T_T

1): Buneary was only seen in ONE scene of the Gizamimi Pichu ending. Most of that ending had Pikachu, Piplup, Croagunk, and Chimchar as well as the Pichus.

Still, it managed to get in there unlike the rest of the twerps Poké

2): Third actually, if one were to count Ambipom.

Buneary got more screen time than Ambi, again see the list I made

Still Buneary is not seen often enough to be considered a "true mascot."

Sure, I didn't mean it's on the same level as Pika/Pip/Croagunk, but it seems like the closest to them than the others

OK, so it appears in maybe 1-2 minutes every 2-3 episodes. All the others were seen for roughly 10-20 minutes in every episode.

What? Bunny got more than Ambi or Pachi got, that's for sure
And Mamo still didn't do much as it only recently began to obey

Hell, even Chimchar had more screentime.

Yeah, as I said Chim "replaced" Buizel as the "second star"
But Bunny is "second star" for a long time now

In some way, it made me think that Buneary "replaced" Chimchar. I have nothing against it personally; only the conception that only base-staged pokemon can be mascots. Well, no use crying over spilled milk...

Well, mascots are usually little cute things so it makes sense they'll prefer to put there Bunny rather than Monferno

They probably put Mimirol in so it wasn't all boy Pokémon........

Then why Bunny was in the SEP ED? SEP is female (they even say that in the song) and why Bunny was the only non-Pip of Dawn's to appear in Kaze no Message (other than the whole group scene) similar to Ash's Buizel at the time?
It's really obvious the Bunny is the closest to the mascots... they like to get it in everything they can

I bump this since it finally aired (you can watch it on filb)
The song mostly used the idea of saying two Pokémon names that are similar like Bidaru/Bidoru or whatever it is (or Rapurasu/Rabukasu)
Most of the ED starred Pika/Pip/Croagunk/Bunny as we knew, Bunny always was with its vest - just like it usually is in the episodes lately
All of the Hoenn and Sinnoh balls appeared, including the regular Pokéball and its "upgrades" (Great/Ultra/Master) I wonder why they didn't stick there the Johto balls, you'd think they won't miss the chance...
TRio got a little scene and at the end we see the twerps with all their Poké
The song isn't really one that I'll like to listen to as a beautiful song or something - but it is funny and I guess that's the intention

So... what's the question/quiz/whatever they said they'll ask us at the end of every ED ? I see that at the end of the song there are four arrows and then all disappear except for the "up" arrow... I guess every time it'll change to a different side?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom