• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending "Dotchi ~ Nyo?"

Re: New Ending

I loved the part when they showed the Balls (though strange that they didn't show Kurt's ones).

Aside from that, there was nothing epic about this ending. Maybe except Handsome's appearance.

Oh yeah, Hasamu/Hansamu was the best of them all for me XD

has anyone wrote the translation of the song yet?
also it was said that it was suppose to have an eastern type of music,but it didn't feel eastern.

I love how Psyduck still appears in the anime as a mascot despite Misty's Psyduck being gone for ages.

It shows that Psyduck itself is still a popular Pokemon.

Weird ending. The song was....strange to say the least. I did love Croagunk's moves though.:p

Is this ending supposed to be delightful? I feel frightened, especially the part with the Psyduck.

There's no way that's true half the johto endings were like this

It did have a Johto-y feel to it, IMO.

This was a great opening!

I was reminded of the Lucky Star dance near the beginning.

I also really liked the fluid animation.

I hope they make a pokemon short for this like they did with Gotta Dance!

I thought it would be lame, but then it got so freaking random that I couldn't help but laughing. XD

Highlights for me include Croagunk dancing and continually showing emotion and the Psyduck. Wtf was that that. ^^

Hmm, looking at the gang's current Pokémon line-up, I wonder why they didn't feature Pachi, Happiny, and Cyndaquil.

Hmm, looking at the gang's current Pokémon line-up, I wonder why they didn't feature Pachi, Happiny, and Cyndaquil.

Pikachu, Piplup and Croagunk are the mascots (Croagunk is more of Brock's mascot than the show's but still)
And the bunny seems to be the closest to them...
Though it is a little surprising they didn't jump at the chance to let Cynda star in this or even all the Johto starters... they even had all the balls there except for the Johto balls! they sure didn't get advertising-crazy with this like people thought

And can I just add how happy I was to see the TRio getting a feature ;-) Yay.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom