• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending "Dotchi ~ Nyo?"

Re: New Ending

Well that was weird
Loved the Team Rocket Makikarp submarine bit

It was so cute! Kind of felt like one of the original Pocket Monsters endings. I adored Croagy's dancing and Handsome's utterly random appearance, and the bit with Team Rocket and their Magikarp sub was absolutely adorable.

I loved this new ending. It was kinda cute, and catchy as well. Its my favourite since Kaze no Message or whatever that one before the Piplup one was called :p

Random Handsome is random. LOL. I liked the Psyduck part, Croagunk dancing, etc. It may not be as catchy as Moeyo, Gizamimi Pichu!, but it's still very nice.

This ending reminded me just how close in pronounciation and spelling certain pokemon names are.

I love it! It`s just so random, funny and catchy! After hearing it couple of times, I started sing along with it! XD "Dotchi~Nyo?!".

A dance ending..Neat.

The song's pretty catchy, and the ending is a bit random, but it's good.

So it'll be outdated after ten episodes.

Hopefully they'll give as a Team Galactic Stark Mountain arc.

Like most of these endings it's quite surreal when you don't know what they're saying. But Crogunk dancing will always be funny to me.

You know what's great?

This is going to be the ending theme used for the big Ginga-Dan finale :)

Oh, my...

This is going to be hilarious. xDDDD

The song isn't as catchy as Moeyo! Gizamimi Pichu, true, but it definitely got stuck in my head after like the third time I heard it. ^^;;

The animation is adorable. Loved Handsome's cameo and the utterly random and mildly worrying Koduck part.

You know what's great?

This is going to be the ending theme used for the big Ginga-Dan finale :)

Lulz. Like Mitchman said: *boom* then Dotchi ~ Nyo? xD

My favourite part has to be Handsome's cameo, like I previously mentioned.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom