• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending: DreaDrea by Shoko Nakagawa

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
It is called DoriDori and it will be sung by Shoko Nakagawa.

The airdate is October 16th. It's confirmed to be about Serena and I think Shoko wrote the lyrics as well.

Iwasato YuMinoru also helped to write the lyrics for the Ending.

I had a feeling the title might have something to do with dreams and it does.

It's called DoriDori because it comes from the word Dorimu which means dream.

https://twitter.com/devotepupupu/status/514767599888912385/photo/1

https://twitter.com/shoko55mmts/stat...73746729902080

【スタッフより】テレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター XY」エンディングテーマをä¸*川翔å*ãŒæ‹…当!|ä¸*川翔å* オフィシャルブãƒ*グ Powered by Ameba

Last edited:
Re: New Ending: DoriDori by Shoko Nakagawa

Great news! I hate most Pokemon dancing endings and May and Dawn's endings were pretty good.

Hopefully we get some nice gang shots....and no shipping.(?)

Makes me wonder that if indeed there is an ORAS arc, it will be TriPokalon #1 hype like BW2 with the Junior Cup.

I'm assuming the ending will be about Serena performing with her Pokemon in TriPokalons.

Give Clemont an ending! It's been forever since the boy got an ending. (It was Brock for Brock's Paradise)

Last edited:

Okay the endings are done, but what about the opening? I haven't seen the confirmation yet I truly began to sick of the current one.

As far as the powers that be are concerned "Mega V" is a different opening from "V."
That still doesn't change the fact that everything in the opening right now is completely outdated.

They will at least have to provide some new footage.

Yeah, I wish they'd introduced Peace Smile sooner. That first ending song was around too long.

I like character-specific songs though, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Ugh, I kinda disagree with above. Both songs were preferably made for girls(but the first one were not bad) and I'm started to get bored on the current one IMO, don't judge me.

rage at more shoko

why can't the va's just sing their character songs

I was kind of angry over Dawn's VA not singing her own character's theme song... although they did eventually release a version sang by her VA (which I think played once during her Grand Festival battle against Zoey... but that aside was never used in the show) which only made things worse cause evidently her VA definitely is capable of singing and ended up doing this song anyway so... why not let her do it from the beginning?

What? But I love Peace Smile! It hasn't even been that long yet!

It's a very summer-themed song... makes sense to replace it after summer is over

I think they'll have Shoko sing this song and then instead of changing the ending after a sufficient amount of time has passed, they'll just have Serena's VA sing the same song.

It will save them the time of having to produce a new song.

I think they'll have Shoko sing this song and then instead of changing the ending after a sufficient amount of time has passed, they'll just have Serena's VA sing the same song.

It will save them the time of having to produce a new song.

That would be nice, but they oddly insisted not to let Dawn's VA do it even after making 2 new versions of the song... she only got to sing it much later for a CD release and that ended up being used as an insert song in ONE ep (with lots of noise and dialogues over) almost at the very end of the series... so I wouldn't expect to hear Serena's VA sing it anytime soon if ever, sadly... (I'd love to be proven wrong though, I think VAs should always sing their characters' songs...)

Serena's VA and Ash's VA duet for the new opening? Since this ending is focused on Serena, hehe...'>.>

rage at more shoko

why can't the va's just sing their character songs

I really wish they did. :( I was very sad about BW not having having charater songs from the VAs (and it looks like XY won't either and going from @piplup's post dawn did'nt either). I do wonder if it has something to do with the agency they are at or something.

This ED is ......... one of the BEST!

Totally different in style with others, cute in its very own unique way and it makes me look forward to Serena's target of performing.

10/10!!!!!!!!!

[video=dailymotion;klU4WlDIq6cci7969i8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/klU4WlDIq6cci7969i8[/video]
Aww! *melts* What an adorable ending for an adorable episode - I wonder if it's just for this & other Serena-focussed episodes

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom