• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending in DP51 (new version to Dawn's theme)

Gee, makes you wonder if Dawn's theme is going to stay for all of D/P and they're just going to change it a little.

I thought some of you guys liked having Dawn continually shoved down your throats in basically every D/P episode?

At this rate I'm betting the next opening will feature 75% Dawn and 25% Ash.

-falls over-

Another one?!

Is this this series' Moonlight Densetsu? ^^;

I don't mind it being about Hikari, but... please, a different song?

I thought some of you guys liked having Dawn continually shoved down your throats in basically every D/P episode?

At this rate I'm betting the next opening will feature 75% Dawn and 25% Ash.

I think instead of complaining you should be happy that the writers learned to make two equal heroes now unlike how they handled May in AG
Not to mention if someone still get a little more it's still Ash...
And I'll actually like it if the next opening will focus more on Dawn while the ending will change to Ash's theme... that way each of them got an opening and an ending that focused on them

Hm.. I don't mind Hikari's theme much, but PLEASE couldn't we just get a new song?! D:
This is overwhoring it too much, and I will end up disliking the song greatly because of this.

... Ah well, I wonder how the scenes themselves would look like. o:

No
Since AG started Ash isn't the only hero
Just like the games added the option to play as a girl the anime made it so now the show has two equal heroes - a hero with plot that aimed more at boys and a heroine with plot that aimed more at girls
May wasn't handled good since that was the first time the writers had to make a character that equal to Ash so Dawn benefits from being the second heroine and now the writers know how to handle two equal heroes

OH SWEET JESUS WHY.

Honestly, I hate this song passionately now. Why why why can't they just get rid of it? @_@;

Yay!
Another version of Kimi no Soba De!~ XD
I seriously hope though, that was way earlier and would be into a new song by now (though that would never make it "Winter" version anyways, but yeah... you get the idea).

Is there any way to play the video on that site? I can't understand Japanese so I don't even know if there's even video on there haha. Oh wait, I translated the page and it appears not.

But bloody hell...no more Kimi no Soba de, please. Glory Day got 3 versions too. TOO MUCH.

Another Kimi no Soba de. Geez, I hate it. Why does it last so long? They should change Together as well.

And I wonder... will the new Kimi no Soba de version have any spoilers?

Together has been irritating me since the 30th episode. They should be changing it by now. As for Kimi no Soba de, I am near the point of just skipping it each time I watch the show. Lets just hope that this version is better than the others.

Last edited:
Well, does anyone actually watch the openings/endings each time you watch a new episode? I usually skip them and go straight to the episode.

I don't need to watch them every time and I'm sure others skip them as well. I've been doing this since back in AG.

And I wonder... will the new Kimi no Soba de version have any spoilers?

Probably not since they update it every time a new Pokémon join/leave

Interesting why they bothered to update Paul's team in the opening from DP49 (when they were supposded to update it at DP41) if 3 episdoes after that they'll have to change it again (or maybe they really intended to update it at 41 but forgot?)

Well, does anyone actually watch the openings/endings each time you watch a new episode?

I do

I usually watch them. I love the openings and endings (with some exceptions, of course). I bet most of you didn't notice Shinji's team being changed in "Together" a couple of episodes ago.

I did.

I'm guessing this will probably be updated to include Chimchar and taking Cacnea away. Wonder if any other spoilers will appear.

Since it's the "Winter Version", I expect either another change or a new song early next year.

Now all we need is a new Opening. Although, Toghether hasn't even gotten past like 1/3rd of how long Advanced Adventure lasted. Or Mezaze Pokemon Master. So those mad that it hasn't changed have been spoiled by how quickly Openings 3, 4, and 5 switched during Advanced.

Well, does anyone actually watch the openings/endings each time you watch a new episode? I usually skip them and go straight to the episode.
Once again I do what you do, Scott85. O_O has hell froze over? I used to always disagree with you.

winter version of Hikari's theme?
roflmao
seriously, I'm at least laughing my head off. It's just a joke. Next thing you know, there wil be Hikari's Emo theme (although she doesn't seem emo), Hikari's Ballet theme, Hikari's Rap theme, Hikari's reggae theme, Hikari's ska theme and maybe Hikari's Symphonic theme. BRING EM ON

I wonder if this will sound like traditional Christmas music with bells 'n stuff. Sounds nice.
xDDDDD

Wonder if they'll leave the Snowboard scene in, since it's already wintery enough.

This could be rather cute, especially if they have like the gang in santa hats.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom