• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending in DP62 !!! and a really new one!

After listening to Hikari's theme for so long, its just.. refreshing to finally get a new one. I'm looking foward to this new end.

How the hell are we not getting a new opening? Unless they are waiting for another evolution/capture...

The singer of "Kaze no Message" is Mai Mizuhashi (水橋舞).

The ending is the only thing that changes, when will they change the opening? Back on topic, Mai Mizuhashi IMO opinion is a good singer, and I'll be looking forward to hearing this and the new ED scenes.

Child singers are still weird to me... but I'll look forwards to it. It'll be funny if it has the same animations from Kimi no Soba de, lol. (Well.. I image it'd be more funny on Serebi because of more people to react)

I do hope the D/P rivals have some sort of montage in this ending. Paul and Zoey/Kenny could use some extra scenes.

Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara was slow, but nice. Although I do prefer the more hyper songs haha. Yeah, I can't see this one being a really hyper song...

Well, for me, I cannot stand songs which are extremely slow. The only times when I can stand those are when the songs actually sound great.

I'm sort of happy with this news. I just hope that the new theme will have an upbeat and danceable like tempo, and not too slow.

I'm willing to bet that this will be a "soulful" song packed with emotion as opposed to a "poppy" song as Hikari's theme.

If it is slow i'd be completely happy if it turns out like smile. Probably one of my favorite endings.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom