• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending in DP62 !!! and a really new one!

Does anyone think this singer will sing as Dawn's character? Meaning the ending will have an animation of Dawn singing but it'll come from the singer instead of her regular voice actress.

We expect to see less Dawn in this ending than the previous because that was Dawn's ending theme, but it makes me wonder if she'll get a good portion of the animation in this one as well.

Hmmm we never had one of the characters singing in the actual ending theme's animation, except for Takeshi no Paradise. It would be cute to see Hikari singing though. And the voice would somehow fit I suppose, given how young the performer is.

Hmmm we never had one of the characters singing in the actual ending theme's animation, except for Takeshi no Paradise. It would be cute to see Hikari singing though. And the voice would somehow fit I suppose, given how young the performer is.

Nyasu no Party and Maemuki Roketto-Dan say hi.

I agree with...er...someone earlier. I kinda hope, if not the Ending, the next new Opening has shots of J/Paul/Zoey/Kenny/Nando/and maybe Galatic as well.

But a part of me wants an Opening where everyone dances, including stuff like Drapion, J, and Paul out of sheer absurdity.

More pics of Shinji and Team Galactic will be nice...

I have a feeling that this is going to be a slow ending because of the name, and well, young singers are known for their long, slow, annoying songs. If this ending is like a lullaby, then I would vote Hikari's Theme over it.

More pics of Shinji and Team Galactic will be nice...
Agreed. At least it might mean that Team Galactic aren't going to show up once every 30 episodes or so, and Shinji is always good to see.

I think this is going to be a slow song, too. I can't really picture a song about the wind being very BAMDRAMATIC but I might be proven wrong.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a slow ending because of the name, and well, young singers are known for their long, slow, annoying songs. If this ending is like a lullaby, then I would vote Hikari's Theme over it.
No, younger singers are known for their fast high spirited songs, not for being slow and boring.

Yay! Finally a new ending!!! I was getting sick of the same one for about a year and 3 months, now only they change the intro, then I'll be set...

Most people expect the intro to change either as soon as we get to Veilstone or after he gets his third badge. That would make the most sense too.

True. I had completely forgotten about those. And Polka o Dolka too. My bad.
Add "May's theme" and "Riding Lapras" to that list. It seems nearly everyone got to sing an ending except for Max and Hikari and Kenji.

Dawn's rivals in the ending:

119997678079.jpg

Confirms that Kenny will be Dawn's main rival. Notice the absence of Nando, I guess the writers knew better than to waste our time with him. Good call on their part.

Zoey actually looks somewhat feminine here. :eek:

Am I the only one who, upon seeing the Butterfree swarm, immediately started looking to see if one of them was wearing a scarf?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom