• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Ending in DP62 !!! and a really new one!

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
How can it be I'm always the first to find out? XD
The opening is still Together
The new ending is "風のメッセージ" that google translate to "Wind message"
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200801101900.html
The VA list for this episode has Zoey so she might appear (but remember Paul was in the VA list for DP53 and all we got is flashbacks... though most of the flashbacks were new content... and Kenny in DP55 that even didn't talk)

That's right - Kaze no Message - Wind Message.

And Nozomi again? Where is Shinji?!

I wonder... will the new ending bring us any spoilers?

W00t!
Finally...

I wonder though, what "Wind message" would be like. o.o

YES!
OH YES! WOOOHOOO!

Aaaaaand, end of caps.

Nice title, sounds so poetic. Oh, how I adore openings and endings, the art is usually of the best. Can't wait to hear what the music is like.

How can it be I'm always the first to find out? XD
The opening is still Together
The new ending is "風のメッセージ" that google translate to "Wind message"
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200801101900.html
The VA list for this episode has Zoey so she might appear (but remember Paul was in the VA list for DP53 and all we got is flashbacks... though most of the flashbacks were new content... and Kenny in DP55 that even didn't talk)

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Zoey should just join the group already. Look's like Winter Edition didn't least as long as the other two versions did...

As for "Wind message"... dammit, don't let me get started on Suicune theories again...

Nice... A new ending to start the new year with. Ironic, no?

And no; no Zoey with the main group. Please.

"Kaze no Message", wouldn't that make it "Message of the Wind" ? Anyway, the title looks promissing. I'm looking forward to it. Pop-up and Winter Version was never really my favorite.

I knew it! My prediction was correct! I just couldn't imagine the Ambipom edit for Kimi no Soba de. Besides, it's good to start the year with something new. Too bad Together will still be there, even though I do like that song, unless they're planning on surprising us.

I'd laugh if this new ending has 90% Dawn in it like the first one. :p

I'm guessing we'll have at least one montage of Dawn wearing different outfits like in the ending for the 10th movie, or something like that.

Yeah.

Sounds kinda dull...I'm much more interesting in Openings, but hopefully this is a nice song (and spoilers?)

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom