• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

I actually really like the song. I am especially fond of the piano entrance. And I don't mind the head bobbing at all - it's about what I expect to see out of an anime ending. It was cute, it was peaceful, and I liked it.

Props to Doryuzu for putting some soul into his dancing, too. He's really rocking out compared to the rest of the Pokémon. xD

But I can't tell whether Gantle is excited, bored, happy, content, angry, apathetic, or distressed. It really needs to work on its expression. ...oh wait.

This is why I REALLY wish we still had Kurumayu as opposed to Hahakomori.

I mean, how hilarious would have been to see the :< face singing and headbobbing?

tumblr_lwqcku6Cpr1r7qo39o1_500.png

I dunno. Ideally, I'd have liked it if he just sat there, completely still, just glaring at the forth wall.

Oh hey, they added the chords :D
The music shown is just the melody though. it is missing the harmony, i am disappoint

The mobile phone site will have full and cut-short ringtone mp3s up for purchase starting the 7th.

I liked the full version. The singers voices are more perceptible than the TV Sized version.

I have mixed feelings about the full version. The singing is 1000000% better than the TV Version, but the orchestrated instruments sound too MIDI-ish for my tastes. It's like the music producers used the software John Loeffler's using for the Rival Destinies dub music.

I actually prefer the voicing of the TV Size Version more. There were too many instruments in the full version IMO, and that ruined the simplicity of the song.

But what I didn't like about the full version that I praised the tv size was the blend. Suddenly because it's the full version these ladies' voices can't blend together nicely and harmonize as one voice? For shame.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom