• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

You'll notice that in the second screencap, the error is gone.

How did everyone feel about the song? All this about evolutions and stuff but nothing about whether or not the song was good. xD /hasn't seen it yet

1325759169870.jpg
Washibon!! <3 I hope that means we'll get to see Washibon (maybe also Wargle!) soon. :D They're two of my very favorite Gen V Pokémon.

is it that bad that no one cares about uploading it !?
It is very much like how it was described, 'It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies!', it is a very low tempo, soft song that sounds familiar-ish. Tolerable unlike Ierukana, but hardly the best Pokesong.

It's a bit odd they decided to show off an all singing Pokemon cast with Ash having a Pokemon without a mouth, but all worth it for the scenes with Cilan at the start - Crustle is equally awesome despite the lack of close up.

Damn you writers and animators for spoiling captures and evolutions! Well, I guess I was wrong when I stated that the starters were too instilled into the mascot theme to evolve to their second forms. The writers in BW are truly being unpredictable.

I guess that Tepig has to evolve because Ash didn't acquire a second partially evolved Fire-type.

Last edited:
I am not surprised Tepig evolved given its heavy usage. Oshawott will probably evolve eventually. It took Chimchar after the 7th Gym to evolve after all.

Lol @ Iris' team stagnating. Give the girl something new writers.

That being said, the ending wasn't bad. It was better than that last crap we had.

It is very much like how it was described, 'It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies!', it is a very low tempo, soft song that sounds familiar-ish. Tolerable unlike Ierukana, but hardly the best Pokesong.

It's a bit odd they decided to show off an all singing Pokemon cast with Ash having a Pokemon without a mouth, but all worth it for the scenes with Cilan at the start - Crustle is equally awesome despite the lack of close up.

actually its a little bit odd that a 10yo cartoon show make a song that fit graduation ceremony !!? graduation are usually at the senior year where ppl are 16/18 yo :p

well I just listened to the song and its....good much better than most of pokemon songs,I don't know the lyrics but its good,looking forward for the full version :)

actually its a little bit odd that a 10yo cartoon show make a song that fit graduation ceremony !!? graduation are usually at the senior year where ppl are 16/18 yo :p

Elementary schools have graduations in Japan.

So, the Pokémon no one wants to evolve are evolving. orz

I personally dun curr. Pignite looks cute, I actually liked Leavanny (she was on my Black version team), and Unfeazant has a unique trait it can show off.

Also Krokorok, who at least we can say DOES have a personality.

^ Thank you! ^^

I quite enjoyed this new ending. I don't know if its because it feels so refreshing compared to that icky Ieru Kana one, but it thought it was beautiful and sweet.

Glad to see some more changes in Satoshi's team as well. I just hope that they don't pop out of nowhere.

That song was very nice, and it does feel like a graduation song to be honest. I'm glad we finally have an ending with everyone in it and spoilers. Anticipation can be exciting!

Elementary schools have graduations in Japan.
So do American schools...I know I had a graduation ceremony for Elementary and Middle School.

Song's...alright, nothing special, but the art is pretty horrible. Which is weird, because usually OP and EDs should look better than a normal episode, but not in this case. The fact they Buckley'd a couple of Pokemon to fill in the background is pretty lazy, too.

And no Koromori or Desumasu is pretty sucky. I was hoping they were the reason Team Rocket suddenly smiled.

LOVE we're getting Pignite though, love him.

That was a cute ending. :) While it's not as good as Fanfare of the Heart, I'm very glad it booted Can You Name All the Pokémon? BW out of the anime forever. A few things:
1) Dent's lean-in toward the camera at the beginning irritates me. :-/
2) The animation was amazing, especially that the mouth flaps fit in to the lyrics seamlessly. It seems like Iwane work to me, but it doesn't look like his style. The sakura flowers gradually growing on the trees was a good touch.
3) Iwapress looks HUGE.
4) Nice to see a big smile on the Rocket-dan after a year and a half of boring smirks. Of course, there comes the question of this is a sign of a change of behavior for them.

I just watched it.

IT IS SO FREAKING CUTE. OMG, Ash is just absolutely precious when he sings, he looks so into it! Pleeeeaaase, Matsumoto-san, do a song with Miyano-san soon! And my heart melted a bit when the usually stoic and serious Team Rocket broke out in smiles as they saw the jubilous scene going around them.

It reminds me of Kaze no Message a lot, and although I like the former better, this one had the same light and cheery feeling about it. Not many complaints.

EDIT: Watched a second time; yup, still wanna hug Ash XD

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom