• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

Nanairo Achi

Seven Colored(Coloured , Colored?) Arch.

-I really really liked it, such a soothing song and so tranquil and peaceful. Kokoro No Fanfare was ok, but not really something to write home about and Ieru Kana got catchy after a while wasn't too bad Don't burn me at the stake. The song is defiantly something I could see myself actually buying. Like it's one of those songs that I would listen to when ever I'm feeling bad, sad, or depressed defiantly something I hope to see an instrumental of in the Anime.

-The animation is really really beautiful, so is the scenery. I like how all the Pokemon are moving together in unison and are in groups or pairs or alone and singing it together sweetly. The Sakura trees are especially pretty, it reminds me of the Hanami every year. Only thing better then the flowers is the Pokemon, oh well Pokemon before flowers I guess xD

-Doryuuzu is especially cute, doing all those movements. Emonga and Kibago were nice too, wish they were doing more those. Iris and those hand motions were too adorable especially that hand stretching part. I'm glad they didn't spoiler anything about Iris.

-What the hell is up with Gantle? Red strip? I'm honestly not caring due to the win it pulled out of it's hat against Doryuuzu. Love how Waruvile's eyes match it's game eyes and it has it's glasses on and how it's the only one who's not too smiley and happy and looks like a kinda cool happy. I'm glad Satoshi seems to have caught that thing, I've liked it since the Game Freak reveal and was hoping it would be caught since it reminds me of Zenigame and it has a unique personality, as well as is interesting. I didn't expect Hatooboh to evolve, especially given it's lack of training or even a real official battle under the command of Satoshi, I honestly couldn't care because it wasn't earned and it hasn't even had any real development. Mamepato's evolution still feels pretty pointless to me, especially when it hasn't done anything. Pikachu, Tsutarja, and Mijumaru all look cute, love how they stuck Mijumaru smack in the middle since he's one few that I feel has had real development and been one of the best. Charbu was unexpected to me due to Bel's. But, oh well Pokabu deserved it and I think Embour is cute and Charbu looks cute, it looks a hell of a lot better then Bel's at least. Pokabu trained managed to learn Flamethrower and Nitro Charge via hard work and training(See Yanappu, Maggyo, and Ishizumai, that's how learning a new move works.) an I like that it evolved and am hoping it gets respectable treatment and they finally have his old trainer show up and see that the Pokemon he abandoned has gotten so much stronger under Satoshi's command. Zuruggu is cute, and Hahakomori was unexpected but, it's believable since Kurumayu evolves via happiness and Satoshi is the good Samaritan of the day on a regular basis. I liked Kurumayu more then Hahakomori. Reminds me why I like Satoshi and how he sang so happily at heart.

-The writers once again tried to make Dento seem so fantastic and hyped up, but it honestly left me feeling cold in the end really sucked a bit of the fun out of the opening for me. He should have been holding some conducting sticks though. Yanappu looks cute as hell, standing next to him and singing. Like a little miniature Dento sporting similar colors. His conducting was nice, though.

-I really really liked seeing Team Rocket, and that scene with them really made me smile. It's like a rare candy treat.

-I'm pretty bitter sweet on spoilers, it's really gonna take a bit of surprise and fun out of future episodes in my opinion. Lazy animators.

Finally got around to watching the ending!

I found Ash to be so incredibly likable in this. He was just so cute with his motions and smile that it even made me smile! They definitely got their message across so I'll say this is my new favorite ending of Best Wishes... by far. And I didn't think anything would top Fanfare of the Heart.

I do agree with those saying it'd be better if future evolutions and captures were added when they actually happened rather than spoiling it but eh, I'm somewhat used to this lol.

It's a really nice song, I can't wait until they release the full version of it...

And yeah, the anime has never ever been subtle about anything so spoilers should have been expected.

Just watching the ending once I think it was rather decent. That last one was okay, but this one felt like a breath of frest air after hearing that one for a while.

I guess I'm rather indifferent to the spoilers since it does ruin the fun guessing who will evolve next and when but on the other hand, I'm sure we figured that these Pokemon (at least Ash's) would evolve eventually, anyway. So it's still all good.

I wish we *didn't* have those spoilers, actually, since this will take a lot of the fun out of the next batch of episodes. They should have just showed everyone with their current team and then updated the ending whenever they evolve.

The phrase you're looking for is "lip syncing."

And no, Japanese animators don't really have a lot of experience with lip sync because they're used to not having to worry about it. While American animators are obsessed with realistic looking mouths, Japanese animators are fine with just repeating the same "open" and "closed" mouths over and over. It's cheaper and easier.

LOL I know that already,I'm an animator after all,in american cartoons they record the sound before they start animating,and sometimes even before they design the characters,in japanese anime they usually record the sound after they finish the animation process.

about the word "lip syncing", well I'm not an English speaking person and we usually say it as lipsing :p I've never saw this word written before and I've never thought about what it literally mean,but Thanks for correction :) :p

I hate how they spoiled they anime :mad: they ruined the best part of the show :S :S

It took me several viewings to notice that during the whole time the trees and plants in the fields were slowly blooming or growing. The beginning parts were really subtle. I like it.

I'm not a huge fan of the ending, though it's light years ahead of ieru kana. I didn't like the evo spoilers as it's kind of the writers way of saying, "hey look, all these pokémon you barely see and have no personality, they'll be getting unjustified evos!" For the record, I think Pokabu's evo is justified, but I'm not overly excited by it because he's super bland and remaining in base form would have made it stand out from Satoshi's other fire types. But yeah, that part where Satoshi is there with all of his team kinda made me realize how little I was invested into the overwhelming majority of them.

I liked how Satoshi was super into it and really looked friendly and smiling, like he's just a good kid and that's likeable. Dent being the conductor made me smile, so did the Rockets. Doryuuzu was the standout with how much he was into it.

The song was very average, kinda meh.

I love the song, but how could the animators spoil all the upcoming evolutions? In the past, they would just re-edit a Pokémon after it's evolution in the Openings and Endings. Bad move on their part.

Was a nice ending, but I will concede that it was unable to pry Ieru Kana out of my head. That earworm has well and truly made itself right at home in my subconcious.

The best part was Doryuzu. All the other pokemon were just bobbing along to the song, but man, he was really getting into it, huh?

Everyone:
tumblr_ltckqiDnhI1qafrh6.gif

Doryuzu:
tumblr_lx1gnvS8su1qgt71j.gif

I love the song, but how could the animators spoil all the upcoming evolutions? In the past, they would just re-edit a Pokémon after it's evolution in the Openings and Endings. Bad move on their part.
Hardly unheard of. They haven't done it in endings since I think Johto, but when you have an opening like Best Wishes! it's not surprising they'll throw them into an ending. Every saga's had at least on, this is BW's.

I'm an absolute glutton for spoilers. I feel like there's so much more excitement knowing which pokemon are gonna evolve and just waiting it out to find out how the evolution's gonna happen. It's a lot better than people speculating about captures and evolutions every time we get a title announced.

Feh, the new song did nothing for me. Not terrible like Ieru Ka Na so it's definitely a step up, but forgettable all the same.

I'm probably one of the few who liked the last one, right?...

Eh, the visuals are nice...but the movements of the characters and background Pokemon are very uninspiring. When I watch an animated show, I expect some animation, thank you... Characters bobbing their heads back and forth doesn't count...

It... may grown on me later on, as it hasn't at the moment.

Albeit that, I loved how delighted the TRio were seeing the trees growing in full bloom; as it conveys how sometimes, we need all to take a break from serious matters of life, even just for a moment, and that's the time when we really admire the subtle wonders of nature.

After watching it a few times, I have to agree that some of the visuals were pretty boring, namely the bobbing of the heads. The Ieru Kana sucked in my opinion, but to be fair it had several changing visuals and at least a bit of action going on with the spinning record.

The song is okay though. Not one of my favourites but I certainly like it more than Fanfare of the Heart.

Hey, I liked the Ierukana BW song. :(
But I agree that it can get on one's nerves after a while.

I think one reason why the animation was mostly swaying and bobbing heads is that most people change the channel when the credits start rolling; why waste really good animation when not many people will see it? I'm not saying that every ending has crappy animation though!

Re: Intro & Conclusion

They didn't happen to fix the coloring design on Boldore did they?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom