• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New ending theme?

Moe

Reaction score
With Meloetta now gone and the latest episode having a Team Rocket theme as the ending, can we expect a new ending song next week? It would be odd if there was as surely we'd have heard something by now, but I can't really see them going back to Mite Mite.

Could we see them playing that Rocket one for a few weeks?

Maybe it'll go back to "Nana-iro Arch", but updated rosters. Though how they will fit Dragonite into Iris' scene will be tough.

I'm surprised Iris doesn't have an ending theme, especially with the Drayden episodes coming up.

I guess she's not girly enough to have one?

Haruka wasn't one either.

But we would've known by now if we were getting a new ending this week. Guess they want to milk Meloetta some more.

Spiky-Eared Pichu was the last movie/flavour of the month pokemon ending, wasn't it? That one lasted 23 or so episodes, apparently. I guess if the situation is similar here, we'd be looking at a new ending sometime in November? Seems the last episode title that's been revealed (the Iris vs. Drayden one) would be the 23 mark. Though honestly, I could see them just saying 'screw it' and ditching it at the end of the year instead.

I get the feeling they're going to trash both the current opening and ending after the league ends for the new arc in 2013.

I can't see them changing it any time soon, it's possible that we might not even get a new ending until after the league.

...you guys DO know that the TV Tokyo summaries list the episode's ending theme, right? Mitemite kotchitchi is sticking around.
(they listed Mitemite kotchitchi for BWS2 13 too, so the Rocket song was probably just used for this special airing, with reruns using Mitemite).

I am shocked they didn't make an Iris theme with all her promotion lately. With her capturing Dragonite, getting far in the Junior Cup, returning to Dragon village and battling Drayden, this feels like the "climax" of Iris' character arc.

They could have made a whole theme about her at this point and it would have fit in well.

Oh well, I guess I'll just go back and watch May and Dawn's ending themes while Iris gets nothing.

Oh well, I guess I'll just go back and watch May and Dawn's ending themes while Iris gets nothing.

Do you think that you can go one topic without a single post putting down Misty and Iris in favor of the coordinators?

And really, you're saying not getting an ending theme makes Iris inferior to May and Dawn? REALLY?

Do you think that you can go one topic without a single post putting down Misty and Iris in favor of the coordinators?

And really, you're saying not getting an ending theme makes Iris inferior to May and Dawn? REALLY?

No, I just said its strange that she didn't get one when BW2 started, given this stream of episodes is all about her.

Seriously, capturing a Dragonite, a Pokemon that was always shown to be a psuedo-legendary in the past? Beating Dawn in a tournament, her rivalry with Georgia, her returning to her home in Dragon village, her battling Drayden, etc.

This is probably the height of Iris' role in the series, because after this she probably won't get much screentime at all up to the point where she leaves, as the only thing else they have to do is evolve Axew in probably her last episode or something. So I find it strange she's not getting promotion now...this feels like the last chance even though she'll still be in the show for another year.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom