• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

New English dubbed episodes of the Pokémon anime to start Feb. ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score

According to the TV listings provided on Zap2it, the new episodes of the Pokémon anime's English dub will start on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score

According to the TV listings provided on Zap2it, the new episodes of the Pokémon anime's English dub will start on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yes about freaking about time i wish they started the season with two episodes though

XY
Reaction score
"about freaking time"? the last season ended in December... it was not even full 2 months break...
Anyway, I wonder when we'll get Mega Evo Act II... and the Klefki short unless it is true that they already put it on pokemon.com and took it down without giving it proper advertising...

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Just as we suspected.

I just wish they'd passed the time better like they did last year.*sigh*

Reaction score
Isn't Mega Evolution 2 suppose to air before Episode 51 of Pokemon XY?

XY
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder what's up with Mega Evo Act II. You'd imagine they'd rather air it as soon as possible considering it's sort of a tie-in to ORAS and aired in Japan very close to the game release date.
Also still wondering about the Klefki short and whether it is true that it was available on pokemon.com for extremely limited time without advertising at all... (if anyone knows anything about that I'd like to get confirmation that this truly happened)