• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New English dubbed episodes of the Pokémon anime to start Feb. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score

According to the TV listings provided on Zap2it, the new episodes of the Pokémon anime's English dub will start on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

According to the TV listings provided on Zap2it, the new episodes of the Pokémon anime's English dub will start on Feb. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yes about freaking about time i wish they started the season with two episodes though

"about freaking time"? the last season ended in December... it was not even full 2 months break...
Anyway, I wonder when we'll get Mega Evo Act II... and the Klefki short unless it is true that they already put it on pokemon.com and took it down without giving it proper advertising...

Just as we suspected.

I just wish they'd passed the time better like they did last year.*sigh*

Isn't Mega Evolution 2 suppose to air before Episode 51 of Pokemon XY?

Yeah I wonder what's up with Mega Evo Act II. You'd imagine they'd rather air it as soon as possible considering it's sort of a tie-in to ORAS and aired in Japan very close to the game release date.
Also still wondering about the Klefki short and whether it is true that it was available on pokemon.com for extremely limited time without advertising at all... (if anyone knows anything about that I'd like to get confirmation that this truly happened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom