• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New episode title? Pokémon Ranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Translation, please:
http://www.atsukoenomoto.com/news/index.html

久しぶりにポケモンにお邪魔しましたー☆
155話なんだけど、いつの放送だろう(^^;
「ポケモンレンジャー現る!」みたいなタイトルの日なので
チェックしてください(笑)ポケモンレンジャーのヒナタちゃんという
役で出演です!ミキ、クルミと3キャラ目です!わーい♪
今回はすげーポケモンに出会っちゃったぜ!!!

Looks like this voice actress, Atsuko Enomoto, is going to play a character named Hinata in AG155, which looks like it'll be about Pokémon Ranger.

Hinata is the [one of the?] female Pokémon Ranger.

Aaah, this is too soon, too soon...

It's been a long time since I've intruded on Pokémon.
It's episode 155, but when will it air I wonder?
The title of the day is "Pokémon Ranger Appears!", so please go check it up. :-D I'm playing the character called Hinata from Pokémon Ranger! I'm the 3rd character, together with Miki and Kurumi!
We met up with an amazing Pokémon this time!!!

OMG I LOVE ATSUKO ENOMOTO!!

:drool:

We met up with an amazing Pokémon this time!!!

Pokemon Ranger is subtitled, 'The Road to Diamond & Pearl'......

*Prays for a brand new Pokemon*

I find it odd that they're introducing this character so early - especially if the next anime series/movie is supposed to be about Pokemon Ranger.... maybe she will be a reccurring character and will later become a cast regular?

I suspect that'd make Mozz one happy dude. :p

What the hell? o_O; Okay, this is getting scary. They're going so fast it's unbelievable.

If the next series is going to be called Pokémon Ranger... does that mean they're going to get rid of the current cast or what? Satoshi hasn't even reached his goal of being a pokémon master. Eh, I'm confused. x_X;

Ah! I remember her from the always catchy "Happy! Smile! Hello!" song from Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat.

Kasumi-san said:
What the hell? o_O; Okay, this is getting scary. They're going so fast it's unbelievable.

If the next series is going to be called Pokémon Ranger... does that mean they're going to get rid of the current cast or what? Satoshi hasn't even reached his goal of being a pokémon master. Eh, I'm confused. x_X;

It could be a concurrent spinoff series, I believe.

Kasumi-san said:

In the preview for the Ranger movie after the eighth movie, the silhouetted person is very likely Satoshi. He had the same-shaped hair and clothing.

Enomoto-san is a star-character level seiyuu.. SPINOFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom