• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New episode title revealed

GoldChaos

Reaction score
From Pokeani forums.

イワークの王国

Translation: Kingdom of Onix

Scenario I though of-

After obtaining the Knowledge Symbol from Brandon, Ash-tachi travel to the Battle *insert name* to obtain the next Symbol. Along the way they meet up with Bruno of the Elite Four, who has discovered a Kingdom of Onix being invaded by Golduck. Brock decides to use his old Onix, but when it's in trouble, what's gonna happen!]

I definately hope Brock's Onix or Bruno appear!

EDIT: OR, OMIGOD, NEW D/P Pokemon! BABY ONIX! BABY ONIX :lx095:

Last edited:
I hope it is Brock's Onix. And a return of Bruno would also be great...just as long as May doesn't get an Onix, especially if there is a pre-evo!

Onlit? Uh, anybody think of a good name for a baby Onix.

Hmm, could Brock's Onix evovle into Steelix and then guard the Kingdom?

Bruno appears?! That's, like, two members of the Elite Four within one month, isn't it?

Roses Ablaze said:
Bruno appears?! That's, like, two members of the Elite Four within one month, isn't it?

No, but it would be cool if he did!

Let's not copy the Kingdom of Togepi plz.
The point is that tat could very well happen! I don't think Onix's evolution would be the same as Togepi's evolution, but this is hardly the first time the same story has been used with a slightly different setting!

FireEmblemPrideSP said:
May catching a Baby Onix?

...somehow, I can just see that happening for some reason.

I can already see all the bad jokes that would result from her catching one...

Well since May uses Pokémon more for contests than battles, another baby could be acceptable. But original Pokémon that haven't had a major role would be better.

Oh I'm so glad an Onix is finally getting the centre of attention. It's made out to be one of the most ordinary pokémon in the animé, but a whole episode based on a group of them, should be good.

Whereas the baby Squirtle wasn't at all a bad move, I don't think a baby Onix would be suited with May, she'll become rather like Misty's twin sister if she carries on collecting infants.

Why they got to whore poor Onix out? A giant rock snake was always a cool idea.

I almost want this to be a "Brock's Onix Farewell" just so it's something. Too desperate perhaps?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom