• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: Evolutions and Pre-evolutions wanted?

That'd be like Wobbuffet was to Wynaut: The same exact Pokemon with better stats.

I was remembering this episode from Johto, about Gligar Man.

vlcsnap-3068714.jpg

It's kinda ugly and too simple.. And also, I like Ariados, but if it get an evo, lots of other early Pokémon should get one too.

Referring to 'Minix'...

I'd rather have an alternate evolution to Steelix, in the form of Ironix. It would evolve by trade with the 'Rusted Coat', and have a lower defense but higher attack than Steelix.

That'd be like Wobbuffet was to Wynaut: The same exact Pokemon with better stats.

Wynaut gave Wobbuffet Encore. A move it previously was unable to learn. So, don't chalk Wynaut up to your description.

I just thought of two things (if they haven't been thought of already)

A Male Evo to Buneary. Lopunny looks like too much of a female to be a male. It's also a perfect chance for another Normal/(Insert Type Here) combo. Maybe Ground? Fighting?

Another one would be a Male evo to Kangaskan (If they had a pre-evo to Kangaskan, that is) Perfect chance for Normal/Fighting because of the stereotypical action of fighting from kangaroos.

He's weak enough already.

Arcanine should evolve, Absol should have a baby, and so should Murkrow. Throw in a Pachirisu evol and a new form of Darkrai, and i'm happy :):7up:

Would u be able to find a "big wing" like 100 times? Too many pokes would evolve w/ it.

Last edited:

i'm fine with prevo's, but not EVERY pokemon needs an evolution. some are good just the way they are.

how about a prevo for torkoal. this guy just seems so...idk, but it needs something. it's prevo could be just a tiny, cute little turtle that evolves on level 20

the baby in Kangaskhans pouch should be a pre-evelution for Kangaskhan

the baby in Kangaskhans pouch should be a pre-evelution for Kangaskhan

Hmm... I'm undecided on that. I hate how Kangaskahn hatch with a baby already in their pouch, but I'm not sure that baby Khangaskan should be able to battle. But then it would be useless...

Arcanine should evolve, Absol should have a baby, and so should Murkrow. Throw in a Pachirisu evol and a new form of Darkrai, and i'm happy

Arcanine is the 7th most powerful pokemon, in terms of base stats, next to Slaking and the 5 psu-legends. How will it make sense for it to evolve? And we do they they have to screw up a perfect Pokemon. Again.

4th evolutions on all starters!

Hmm... I'm undecided on that. I hate how Kangaskahn hatch with a baby already in their pouch, but I'm not sure that baby Khangaskan should be able to battle. But then it would be useless...

as some one else said in the forum (lol i'm to lazy to go back and quote it) cubone is kind of the "unofficial" kangiskid. at least, that's what i believe. even the skull looks like a kangiskhan head

Wynaut gave Wobbuffet Encore. A move it previously was unable to learn. So, don't chalk Wynaut up to your description.
Is there any reason they couldn't just have given it to Wobbufet without the baby? Movesets get updated anyways between generations.

mew should get an evo and become classified as a baby pokemon because of it being slightly based off an embreyo

I do want Dunsparce to actually do something. So evolve it.

I don't mind Dunsparce evolving and a couple other Pokemon but just no baby Pokemon,dammit!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom