• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eveos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

I'd like to see a half fire and half poisen type just iamgine the amazingness it might have

I just realized it's prime time for Hypno to get an evolution.

K, since my thread was shot down I guess I could ask this here.

Does anyone else think that Dunsparce should somehow evolve into Gligar?? -Shot-
Yes. I know. It's not a popular idea. But look at them. Dunsparce: Worm-thing with spike at tail end, looks a bit like a scorpion. Small horn-things at top of head, small wings, lives in desert-like environment. Gligar: Flying scorpion thing, large stinger at end, developed horns, developed wings, lives in desert-like environment. Only big difference is the color. BUT THEY HAVE ADJACENT NUMBERS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Maybe there could be a new, in-between evo. That would be something new, sort of like a missing link sort of thing. Interesting idea, no?

Last edited:

A steel Eevelution is great because it will just fit in with the whole process. A steel type Eevee just looks good with the others. It will be called Fereon because Fere is iron in Latin and on the table of elements so the name fits great.

K, since my thread was shot down I guess I could ask this here.

Does anyone else think that Dunsparce should somehow evolve into Gligar?? -Shot-
Yes. I know. It's not a popular idea. But look at them. Dunsparce: Worm-thing with spike at tail end, looks a bit like a scorpion. Small horn-things at top of head, small wings, lives in desert-like environment. Gligar: Flying scorpion thing, large stinger at end, developed horns, developed wings, lives in desert-like environment. Only big difference is the color. BUT THEY HAVE ADJACENT NUMBERS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Maybe there could be a new, in-between evo. That would be something new, sort of like a missing link sort of thing. Interesting idea, no?

It won't happen. Period. If it was ever going to happen it would have happened in gen II. Every pokemon that has evolved in a generation after it was introducesd had the evolution in the new generation. If dunsparce does evolve, it will be into a pokemon we haven't seen yet. And it will be by a method we haven't seen yet either.

Well, the only previous special type that Eevee cannot evolve into is Dragon. Also, Ghost types need more Pokémon.

Dragon and Ghost.

I feel if they're going to introduce new Eeveelutions for the original Physical types (and they better) they should start out by doing a trio (like in Gen I) to kick it off. I'd say Rock, Ground, and Steel type Eeveelutions are probably the best way to start.

As for Dragon, keep us waiting and give that to us as our final and God-like Eeveelution. =P

I want a Poison one. I have actuelly always imagined a Poison Eeveelution being a skunk Pokemon, to follow the fact they're all small mammal Pokemon and it seems fitting.

I've put a lot of thought into this, believe it or not.
A dragon type eeveelution would be nice and a way to evolve it would be to make eevee hate you in a certain place. Dragons are notoriously angry so this would only make sense.

A ghost type eevee, this is a dumb idea, when your eevee faints a bunch of times in a certain area.

And a steel type eevee when your eevee holds a metal coat in a certain place.

All of these ideas might not be cool or creative, i don't know. But the idea that it would work would be interesting.

I feel like they're going to give Eevee a normal pre-evo/baby type and a Dragon to round off the special types.

A ghost type eevee, this is a dumb idea, when your eevee faints a bunch of times in a certain area.

Also, I think that this could work if it was tweaked a bit. Maybe have this sort of big statue/monument type thing in some location, and when you approach it, it says something like "Which Pokemon would you like to show this statue to?" When you show Eevee the statue, it gets really scared, and evolves into the ghost type.

Haha, kinda lame, and I don't even particularly want a ghost type Eevee, but it was just a thought.

I lol'd at the Normal Eeveelution. Poison is a must, though.

EDIT: Chibi Lapras.

Last edited:
I made a Poison and Ghost Eeveelutions, here they are.

picture.php

picture.php

This is what I imagine these would look like.

No I don't want to see another one. I'm tired of them, I think the pokemon people over did it a little. How would they explain a bug type eevee evo? Maybe eevee has to e bitten by a bug or something. How about ghost? Kill eevee?

Espeon doesn't have a type advantage over any eeveelution, and there is no supereffective type as of yet against Umbreon. So I think they need a fighting type eevelution, just to complete that little circle :love:

i would find a dragon -type eeveelution interesting.

I would also like to see a steel-type eeveelution.

I'd love for GF to give Eevee evolutions of the remaining types, especially Dragon. I understand how those who feel like eevee already has enough evolutions feel, but it only makes sense for Eevee to have an evolution for every type since it is the evolution pokemon. I'm all for more unique ways for eevee to evolve into said types too, except for evolving near region specific areas cuz we'll have issues like in HGSS. I'm especially interested in how GF would design Eevee for its Flying, Ghost, Dragon, & Bug evolutions

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom