• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Dragon:

HP: 60
Atk: 130
Def: 65
SpA: 95
SpD: 65
Spe: 110

Start - Tail Whip
Start -Tackle
Start - Helping Hand
8 - Sand-Attack
15 - DragonBreath
22 - Quick Attack
29 - Low Kick
36 - Dragon Tail
43 - Dragon Pulse
50 - Last Resort
57 - Glare
64 - Dragon Dance
71 - Draco Meteor
78 - Outrage

i wouldn't mind seeing another split-evolution normal type that can evolve into all the other types as well

Last edited:
Hemoteon (Poison)

Ability: Overcoat / hidden: Iron Barbs

BST
HP - 110
Atk - 65
Def - 95
SAt - 60
SDf - 130
Spe - 65

Learnset:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
8 - Sand Attack
15 - Poison Sting
22 - Quick Attack
29 - Bite
36 - Poison Tail
43 - Mean Look
50 - Last Resort
57 - Acid Armor
64 - Defog
71 - Gunk Shot
78 - Clear Smog

I don't want anymore Eeveelutions. They're already overrated enough.
What Game Freak needs to do is make evolutions for Pokemon that actually need them.

Last edited:
I want a Dragon one to complete the special types. But no more after that.

I dont really want anymore. They have 7 and thats pushing it.

I kind of agree with you. Though, I would like to see a Ghost-typed Eeveelution, but I feel like if they don't make anymore, then the seven we already have is more than enough.

I'd actually like Ghost, Poison and Dragon. Other than that it'd be spread a little too thin IMO. Heck, I'd happily do without Dragon. They're pushing it as is in some ways.

I don't really want anymore eveelutions. Aren't 7 of them enough? Also like Raizhu said, they are overrated. And there are other pokemon out there who really need evos other than Eevee who already has seven. A Dragon type eeveelution would have been cool though, but it will probably be outclassed by the other dragons.

Last edited:
I would love to see more eeveelutions, I figure it will happen considering he is something like the genetic pokemon and his pokedex entries talk about he has unstable dna.

I saw some shops the other day of some pretty awesome Eeveelution evos, and it makes me want a Ghost one badly.

Otherwise, I'm ambivalent.

I wanted them to stop at five or six. We had five, and then seven. So at this point, why not go all the way?
Sixteen. One for every type except Normal, which is for Eevee unevolved.

I'd really like a Ghost-type Eevee-lution. Maybe the Dusk Stone could be used to evolve Eevee into it.

I think Dragon would make the most sense since all other Eeveelutions are special types (rather than physical), but I guess I'd prefer no more Eeveelutions. There's really no need for more.

Re: Gen V Disapointment

Who thinks in generation 6 if there is one there may be new Eeveelutions (Evolution of Eevee). There may be a fighting type one probably call Auraeon that is done by this guy called smashluigi25. A steel type called Ferreon (ferrum is Latin for iron). Some rock and ground types and even bug, ghost, flying and dragon type eeveelutions

Id actually love to see an Eevee of every type, as Ive speculated for a long time that that is Eevee's purpose in the Pokemon games( im pretty sure Im not the only one who thinks this.) I actually like that it has all those evolutions, theres alot of veriety, and a challenge to collect them all.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom