• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

I don't want any new evolutions for old Pokemon this generation.

I'd like a well designed Normal, Dragon and Ghost one.

If we get any, Dragon is the most likely. Though I'm also hoping for a pure Flying type, Steel type, and of course, a Ground type.

I really hope they at least make one of the following,
steel, dragon, ground, or bug.
That would be pretty sick.

Thanks.

It's a long Tradition, So I think Nintendo should just say F*** it and Do all the remaining types.

I'd like a steel type, as long as it doesn't look like a machine, like metagross, and maybe just a normal type.

Flying type, itd be the first pure one besides Arceus with the sky plate.

They'd better make a Dragon Eeveelution at some point.

I'd like to see an Eeveelution as a "physical" type, but not Poison.

I think you're forgetting that the whole point of Eevee is basically create an evolution for each type.

:lol:

couldn't have said it better.

i think it's pretty obvious they'll keep on making them until there's no more type to cover.

i wonder if people will say "oh no, it's enough," when we reach 16 eevee evolutions.

I keep having to repost this. Posted this a while back.

MFreak said:
I know a lot of people have been wondering what the next eeveelution will be, but it has shocked me that very few people know that the eeveelutions follow a pattern and the next one is almost 100% going to be dragon.
Here is my reason why... There are two catagories of Elemental types. There are Physical Types, and Special Types.
The Physical types are Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, and Steel.
The Special types are Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, and Dragon. In other words, every member of the eeveelution family (except Eevee itself) has been a Special type, and the only Special Elemental type that doesn't have an eeveelution is Dragon.
Sorry to everybody who wanted Steel, or Ghost, or Bug, or any of those things. Unless Nintendo sudenly breaks from this pattern they have been following for 4 Generations, it just won't happen...

I keep having to repost this. Posted this a while back.

or they could have decided to start with special types first, and then to continue with the physical ones.

or maybe they had more concept ideas for special types.

it doesn't mean anything that they only did special types, so far.

or they could have decided to start with special types first, and then to continue with the physical ones.

or maybe they had more concept ideas for special types.

it doesn't mean anything that they only did special types, so far.

I'm pretty sure that when a game company follows a set pattern for 4 generations of a game (well, technically 3 because R/S/E didn't have any new Eeveelutions) that it means something. I think they are going to release one type this round, Dragon, and stop before the Eeveelutions get even more out of hand than they already did.

I'm pretty sure that when a game company follows a set pattern for 4 generations of a game (well, technically 3 because R/S/E didn't have any new Eeveelutions) that it means something. I think they are going to release one type this round, Dragon, and stop before the Eeveelutions get even more out of hand than they already did.

Why does it have to be only Dragon since there have been on average 2 new Eeveelutions each gen. :p

Why does it have to be only Dragon since there have been on average 2 new Eeveelutions each gen. :p

Gen III had no Eeveelutions, and Gen I had 3. 2 out of 4 doesn't signify a pattern.
But 7 out of 7 Eeveelutions are Special types. That is most definitely a pattern.

I'd like to see a dragon type one (maybe named draikeon), and then just a normal type one so it's not alone.

Techneon-steel.

Skyneon-flying.

Anyone agree with atleast the first?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom