• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

Techneon-steel.

Skyneon-flying.

Anyone agree with atleast the first?

Not really.

Here's some ideas. NOTE: I do not like the dragon one.

EEVEELUTIONS_REDONE_by_Benzophenone_4.jpg

Not my own creation. Made by Benzophenone

I have to say that steel would be sweet, like and eevee covered in armour.

Edit: Just saw the above ideas, all of them are pretty sweet! (Especially Oblivion, great name)

...I don't get most/all of them...

Hey, wait, why a Normal evolution? Eevee's the normal one!

...Terreon FTW!

Last edited:

Starting with the one after Leafeon- actual Evee evo, Flying, Ground, Rock, Bug (cicada is a bug), Poison(asbestos is toxic) Steel, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon.

The dragon one does look off. Love the Flying one though, and the poison evo.

I did think of a dragon eeveelution a while ago (maybe a year or so).

It was called Wyvereon, and a little species quirk of loathing bug Pokemon.

I like the rock, ground, and flying types, personally.

I've had my fill of Eevee and its evolutions. No more.

I did think of a dragon eeveelution a while ago (maybe a year or so).

It was called Wyvereon, and a little species quirk of loathing bug Pokemon.

Funny, I had the same name for my fake Dragon Evo. t would be funny if they ended up really using it.

i think it would be cool if eevee had a normal evolution like it gets to a certain level and evoles that would be cool

That wouldn't be likely, unless it had to be holding a certain new item. Dragon, Poison, and Ghost are most likely, since all the other eeveelutions are mainly special attack based.

Ghost - Spiriteon - Think about a Vulpix, make it bigger and make it's tail look like a tattered cloth or something. Other bits of 'cloth' hang from the arms, legs and top of the head
Evolves using a Reaper Cloth whilst leveled up.

Dragon - Draceon - A Scaly eevelution with a Gyrados crest on it's head, the Tail of an Aerodactyl and small spines down it's back.
Evolves with a Dragon Fang Whilst leveled up.

Steel - Steeleon - Loooks like Umbreon with a Jolteon's head. Silver and Shiny fur coat. Skarmory Tail and a spiked collar around it's neck.
Evolves with a Metal coat.

Ground - Eartheon - Think Flareon, but with larger, pronounced claws, like a mole. An elongated nose and Brown in colour.
Evolves whilst leveled up with Soft Sand.

Normal - Evereon - Looks like Eevee, but grown up. Think Flareon plus Umbreon.
Evolves at Level 30 if not already evolved.

I have Many more...

I have a feeling the next eeveelution will be balanced, stat wise

No.

Glaceon is the only one.

It goes like this.

Eevee > Glaceon or Glaceon or Glaceon or Glaceon or Glaceon or Glaceon or Glaceon

...ok, I'd like to see a Dragon-type, and maybe a natural normal-type. My girlfriend came up with a nice idea for a sound/music-based Eeveelution.

Ghost - Spiriteon - Think about a Vulpix, make it bigger and make it's tail look like a tattered cloth or something. Other bits of 'cloth' hang from the arms, legs and top of the head
Evolves using a Reaper Cloth whilst leveled up.

Dragon - Draceon - A Scaly eevelution with a Gyrados crest on it's head, the Tail of an Aerodactyl and small spines down it's back.
Evolves with a Dragon Fang Whilst leveled up.

Steel - Steeleon - Loooks like Umbreon with a Jolteon's head. Silver and Shiny fur coat. Skarmory Tail and a spiked collar around it's neck.
Evolves with a Metal coat.

Ground - Eartheon - Think Flareon, but with larger, pronounced claws, like a mole. An elongated nose and Brown in colour.
Evolves whilst leveled up with Soft Sand.

Normal - Evereon - Looks like Eevee, but grown up. Think Flareon plus Umbreon.
Evolves at Level 30 if not already evolved.

I have Many more...
GF doesn't retcon stuff, aside from rollout lickitung, but that's an exception. Any new Eon would have be evolved using an item or a method not present in past games.

And as far as a steel name, I'm partial to Oreon.

Techneon still sounds good for steel, but does it sound more virtual?

A Poison type and Dragon type would be the coolest, but after that, I don't think there should be any more. Maaaybe a Flying type.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom