• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

Techneon still sounds good for steel, but does it sound more virtual?

yeah, which is why it wouldn't happen. Why would they create a type that would basically just encompass the Porygon line, a family which we have known to be normal and accepted as such for over 10 years?

And Pokemon is not going to move into making robots. That is undoubtedly digimon. For all the times people say "such and such looks more like a digimon or duel monster" where really they don't, having pokemon that were partially cybernetic would scream Digimon no matter what really. They made Magnemite and Magneton back in the day. If they really wanted to they could have introduced technologically based pokemon with every forthcoming generation, but they didn't. They evolved Magneton for God knows why, and they evolved Porygon to represent the evolution of computers. That's pretty much all you'll get. The first generation had the most digimonesque pokemon we'll ever see *cough*Blastoise*cough*, and the fact we haven't seen any since is a pretty clear indication they aren't going to start.

Anyway, I love Eevee. They so kyoot.

Not going to read through 5 pages, but I've voted and I'm really looking forward to my ringers Quareon and Bansheon. Nyeh.

None. If we have to, then perhaps a dragon, but otherwise I want nothing.

Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Fighting. Ghost could learn shadow claw. Dragon could learn Dragon pulse/claw. Steel could learn iron tail. Fighting could learn double kick.

I have fanart for a few. They're on another computer, thouhg. I hope I find them, Metalleon was cute and Draceon was powerful and graceful.

Metalleon has a nice ring to it. I still think Ireon is better for the pun.

I was thinking why don't they just make all the evolutions in one generation and give us several eevees instead of one in the game.

Because then it'd be to easy to get them all. No challenge and no choice.

They'll only stop when there's one for every type. I'm hoping for Ground, Fighting and maybe a Normal for Gen V.

*selects all the types, and ignores the no more one*

For me personally I can see a Rock, Steel, Flying and Poison type being made for new Eeveelutions. The others may end up looking too weird such as Dragon, Fighting and Bug type.

Dragon, Steel, And Normal would be great. If they do make more let's just hope it's one good enough for competitive like Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Steel and Dragon types would be cool. And a Ghost type too. How about Alloyeon for Steel, Serpeon (Dragon), and Reveneon (taken from revenant) for Ghost?

Okay, here's another batch of possible new ones... I like the dragon and the fighting...

8912186.jpg

^Red X of doom, my unfortunate friend :-(

I'm going to kill Pixiv. But you guys need to see these.

8912186.jpg

I can see Normal, Poison, Ground, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Bug, i don't know what the next two are, and Dragon :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom